The losses keep piling up for 50 Cent.. "Power" series lose 500,000 viewers..

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    someone need to throw that gee account back in the bushes

White boy plz ya lame hockey playing ass need2 stop male flirting tryna derail the thread & speak on the topic.....I don't give a flying ? how u faceless ? feel I don't come on here 4 likes....this thread is bout doo doo getting ? on by at&t & his muuuunkee ass is crying racism which is stupid......so ? & speak on that not mme cracka or gtfoh!
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got direct TV so I'm still with ya fif
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have time warner. haters are having a field day with "the losses." that hating ? is played out
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got Time Warner because my apartment don't allow satellites. Smh

But U Verse is the ? , my people got it at the crib. Its just expensive as ? .
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    What a trash thread. Issue has nothing to do with 50 or race; the negotiations between AT&T and Starz/Encore are for all channels regardless of their demographic focus.

It's smart for him to reach out to the show's fans to switch to a different provider (if they can), but making it seem racially motivated is stupid as ? .

It does affect 50 because HIS show lost 500,000 viewers,
    also 50 is the one hollering racism.. I posted the tweets he made..
    gemini86 wrote: »
    i have time warner. haters are having a field day with "the losses." that hating ? is played out

Nobody hating on Fif he just took a few L's back to back..
    Lost in court to Sleek Audio - 18.5 million
    Lost in court to Rozay baby moms - 5 million (made that ? file bankruptcy)
    Lost 500,000 viewers to his cable series "Power" (made him go on a twitter rant and call AT&T racist)
    Owes $137,880 to Bentley
    Owes over $64,909 to American Express

Lol..
    ? even got his Grand pops suing him for $1700..
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Just download the episodes with torrents. Cable companies will be irrelevant soon

They need to be ? ? my pockets
  • gee757
    Options
    Cameo inthread

Wit all these faceless ? n here typing my sn cryin like bitchs derailin the thread tryna male flirt I missed this post.....wat up blk ? ..don't u c that karma is real doo doo dun tried 2 stop blk men from eating his whole carreer all 4 the crackas entertainment & now thems crackas is tryna snatch food off his plate....I love it lol
    illedout wrote: »
    Nobody hating on Fif he just took a few L's back to back..
    Lost in court to Sleek Audio - 18.5 million
    Lost in court to Rozay baby moms - 5 million (made that ? file bankruptcy)
    Lost 500,000 viewers to his cable series "Power" (made him go on a twitter rant and call AT&T racist)
    Owes $137,880 to Bentley
    Owes over $64,909 to American Express

Lol..
    ? even got his Grand pops suing him for $1700..

4ghu.png

Doo doo is lookin like larry out here I use 2 say feminem had the most delusional fan base but doo doo got him beat......do u c that clown talkin about hatin? Now let puffy or ross had been going threw this doo doo muuuunkee ass would b all over social media clown in.......but since its doo doo getting a lil taste of his own medicine that he b dishin out his ggggay-unit brigade is gonna come here talkin bout Kat's is hatin? smh
  • illedout
    Options
    Jay Z get his ass wupped in an elevator - 50 made a video talking ? ..
    Puff beat up his son football coach - 50 made a video talking ? ..
    Money Mayweather get into it with Ti and Nelly - 50 made a video talking ?
    Rozay get locked up - 50 made a video talking ?

Keep in mind these are all situations that has nothing to do with him..
  • gemini86
    Options

so its your duty to cape for these other men? you are fatherless and it shows.. people win some and lose some at the end of the day. but u taking this ? and running with it.
  • illedout
    Options

so its your duty to cape for these other men? you are fatherless and it shows.. people win some and lose some at the end of the day. but u taking this ? and running with it.

Not caping at all,
    just pointing out that 50 pray for people downfall,
    but the same people he try to clown,
    don't care about him enough to respond or talk about his lil' issues..
  • gemini86
    Options
    he gonna keep doing him. my only issue is that people like to take stuff and run with it. all of a sudden u seeing memes saying he broke. ? is ? lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    someone need to throw that gee account back in the bushes

White boy plz ya lame hockey playing ass need2 stop male flirting tryna derail the thread & speak on the topic.....I don't give a flying ? how u faceless ? feel I don't come on here 4 likes....this thread is bout doo doo getting ? on by at&t & his muuuunkee ass is crying racism which is stupid......so ? & speak on that not mme cracka or gtfoh!

lol how you trying to call people faceless when your fat ass is neckless?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? got no chill on the IC...
  • gee757
    Options

Did u call doo doo broke? Wtf is the ggggay-unit brigade talkin bout.....nobody n Herr said doo doo is broke real ? is just laufin @ doo doo cuz he's filing bankrupt over a joke karma.....& who ever doo doos advisor is they need 2 b fired cuz this muuuunkee has lost his mind kickin pill cosby while he's down wen he has no room 2 clown.....but the ggggay-unit brigade r sayin we r hatin ha

cracka plz u can't even post a pik lol@ ? playing hockey....... & u r real stupid if u think I give a ? bout some faceless white hockey player like ya self callin me fat & no neck.....when I know that's not tru & I get ? in real life I don't give a ? if a faceless cracka male like u on here think I'm ugly........but enuff of me Wayne Gretzky speak on the topic or ? & gtfoh this is the reason 4 hip hop discussion the male flirting is n the donkey now stop derailin the thread ? boy!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Did u call doo doo broke? Wtf is the ggggay-unit brigade talkin bout.....nobody n Herr said doo doo is broke real ? is just laufin @ doo doo cuz he's filing bankrupt over a joke karma.....& who ever doo doos advisor is they need 2 b fired cuz this muuuunkee has lost his mind kickin pill cosby while he's down wen he has no room 2 clown.....but the ggggay-unit brigade r sayin we r hatin ha

cracka plz u can't even post a pik lol@ ? playing hockey....... & u r real stupid if u think I give a ? bout some faceless white hockey player like ya self callin me fat & no neck.....when I know that's not tru & I get ? in real life I don't give a ? if a faceless cracka male like u on here think I'm ugly........but enuff of me Wayne Gretzky speak on the topic or ? & gtfoh this is the reason 4 hip hop discussion the male flirting is n the donkey now stop derailin the thread ? boy!

When Wayne and Pk heard a white supremacist named gee was posing as a black man on the ic hating on black hockey players

5-Current-NHL-2007-Opening.jpg
  • gee757
    Options
    When Wayne and Pk heard a white supremacist named gee was posing as a black man on the ic hating on black hockey players

Plz I dont care about the hand full of blks who play hockey cracka where is ya pik?u always wanna pop ? bout how some1 looks or some1 like weezy & hes selling records kick flippinn rock in trunk fit....I don't c ya cracka ass on espn NHL scoring a hat trick ? .......now ? or speak on the topic Wayne Gretzky
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Plz I dont care about the hand full of blks who play hockey cracka where is ya pik?u always wanna pop ? bout how some1 looks or some1 like weezy & hes selling records kick flippinn rock in trunk fit....I don't c ya cracka ass on espn NHL scoring a hat trick ? .......now ? or speak on the topic Wayne Gretzky

not sure why you are so interested in seeing pictures of so many grown men on the IC

tumblr_m405viiZ1A1r4z98jo1_500.gif

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what kills me?
    ? that call 50 cent "fif" like they his friend or some ?
    Also faceless ? on a 90% male website male stalking another poster and derailing a thread
    Faceless Whiteboy feminem and doo doo loving munkeeeees
    Hate y'all for real man
  • gee757
    Options
    not sure why you are so interested in seeing pictures of so many grown men on the IC

tumblr_m405viiZ1A1r4z98jo1_500.gif

Thats wat I thought faceless white boy ain't no blk hockey players on no hip hop site.....& like I said as much ? as u talk ya white hockey playin ass should have a pik up cracka...... Again Wayne Gretzky speak on the topic or ?
    You know what kills me?
    Also faceless ? on a 90% male website male stalking another poster and derailing a thread
    Hate y'all for real man

Lol
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Just download the episodes with torrents. Cable companies will be irrelevant soon

And all the good shows will disappear

not necessarily...netflix has original shows that people like and money and violence was a good show to me.. Producers of these shows just have to be willing to think outside of the box when it comes to how the show is distributed/presented...making a series is cheaper than ever now
  • gemini86
    Options
    You know what kills me?
    Hate y'all for real man

lemme tell u why u a south rick ross groupie. u call 2pac "Pac" or Jayz "Jay" but u dont understand why people call 50 "fif?"
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is funny
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what kills me?
    Hate y'all for real man

lemme tell u why u a south rick ross groupie. u call 2pac "Pac" or Jayz "Jay" but u dont understand why people call 50 "fif?"

Lemme tell you why you should get off my ?
    Because I'm not a ?
    You faceless muuuunkeee whiteboy ?
    Nobody even said anything about rick Ross
    Quit male stalking me and derailing the thread you cracka ass cracka muuunkee muhfucka you