WWE PPV thread - WWE Clash of Champions [AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal] - Dec. 17

Options

Comments

• KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_oqbxl8hCYQ1u1ljrzo2_500.gif
    tumblr_oqbxl8hCYQ1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

That fat uso is the one married to naomi?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That NXT ending was bittersweet i just now finished that ? after backlash but we all saw it comin i thought it was coming a long time ago after they lost.

I do feel like it would of been a better move on the main roster cause it could of got both of them over. Got ciampa heat and got the crowd behind Gargano
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyler Breeze rolling on the mat to escape Uso was the funniest ? to take place in a ring in a long time.

What made it even funnier was Uso talkin bout "Nah, he gon get this work!" usos mad niggerish
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Tyler Breeze rolling on the mat to escape Uso was the funniest ? to take place in a ring in a long time.

What made it even funnier was Uso talkin bout "Nah, he gon get this work!" usos mad niggerish

Them ? turning ? to sugar. Props
  • TonyDubbz
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Jinder the got damn champ. ? unbelievable but that right there lets you know there is a lil gleam of hope for fan favorites like Sami on Smackdown. Hell, come the Money in the bank match anything can happen now so im all in for this ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn man, i cant avoid spoilers for ?

im drivin home looking thru youtube for the aux and boom, main event spoiled
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead @ Tyler Breeze entering the ring mopping. ? was hilarious AF
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    this tag title match the funniest ? on wwe tv so far this year, damn all that jobbin fandango did, i aint know he had a flip dive in his bag

KO n AJ was an excellent example of the balance of the wwe style n indy style, much better than some of what randy orton was making fun of the other week

mahal winning was a shocker, he really average as ? , but just shows any one can be wwe champ as long as vince wants u to be, drew mcintyre n kofi rollin in they graves. and at least its something new, that crowd was shocked
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KO the gift that keeps on giving

5yp04na2jjwh.png
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jinder the GOAT.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    He got the belt until the wwe in india starts popping like vince wants. Not mad at this move though. 2 months tops he holds the belt
    Indians already going nuts lmao. This is legit btw:

https://youtu.be/-rtMS6wTg3U
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

lol at randy's face at the end
    "damn my bad bruh"

Unprofessional by orton... that could have easily been a tyson kidd moment him laughin behind his ? up should warrant a suspension
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    He got the belt until the wwe in india starts popping like vince wants. Not mad at this move though. 2 months tops he holds the belt
    Indians already going nuts lmao. This is legit btw:

https://youtu.be/-rtMS6wTg3U

Lol not even mad at this.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Yo imagine this ? gets a lengthy run or if he some how starts outselling merch ? would be hilarious
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Son plates gonna be a turban or some ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • OGDirtyDee
    edited May 2017
    Options

lol at randy's face at the end
    "damn my bad bruh"

Unprofessional by orton... that could have easily been a tyson kidd monment him laughin behind his ? up should warrant a suspension

And if Jinder had did that to him Randy Boring would of been right there at Vince office crying and pouting about.

But ? it "India number 1 India number 1"
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So WWE gives a member of the 3MB a title run because they want to expand in India ?

I understand the business behind it but there has to be a wrestler on the market from India that wasn't apart of the 3MB

Mark Henry couldn't get a run but a member of 3MB does ?

Booker T couldn't get a run with the belt but a member of 3MB does ?

It's so many guys we could name before I ever imagine a former member of 3MB getting a WWE title run

Schit, let's give Pete Gas or Blue Meanie a run while we're at it
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Knowing Orton he was prolly salty after finding out he was dropping the strap to Mahal and said ? it
  • roncombs
    roncombs Members Posts: 77 ✭✭
    Options
    Yall mad cause he was in 3mb? It's a former gimmick that he hated. He changed up since going to smackdown live. And the build since he became #1contender was good. They just need to make his reign good now. And please dont let randy get it back.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    Options
    roncombs wrote: »
    Yall mad cause he was in 3mb? It's a former gimmick that he hated. He changed up since going to smackdown live. And the build since he became #1contender was good. They just need to make his reign good now. And please dont let randy get it back.

Is his finisher any good? A strong powerdul looking finisher will help him out alot
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is his finisher any good? A strong powerdul looking finisher will help him out alot

Cobra clutch slam. He pulls it off well
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options

If it is the move he did to beat randy that ? weak asf lol, i thought randy waa going kick out with ease
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Just hard to take serious now, he should have been a contender for a lot longer b4 Actually winning, and there are many more worthy guys but like I was getting at, really doesn't matter how good u are or if u have the look, it's whether Vince wants it or not