WWE PPV thread - WWE Clash of Champions [AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal] - Dec. 17

Options

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe vs Lesnar will be a hard hitting match that ? will be stiff as ? and i wont be surprised if we see some blood. If its anything less than that then the writers ? up.

I dont think Joe will win but I also dont see Lesnar winning either, both will need to be protected cause they big time players for the RAW brand. I think Strowman will interfere and destroy both of em once theyve beat the ? outta eachother for a while or either he'll just target Brock causing the disqualification cause lets not forget its supposed to be Strowman vs Brock at Summerslam.

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I think Finn enters a program with Bray following last nights PPV. I could see him losing to Bray at Great ? of Fire just to throw a curveball then he'll finally bring the Demon at Summerslam and get his win back.

i mean thats how I would book it..
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Joe vs Lesnar will be a hard hitting match that ? will be stiff as ? and i wont be surprised if we see some blood. If its anything less than that then the writers ? up.

I dont think Joe will win but I also dont see Lesnar winning either, both will need to be protected cause they big time players for the RAW brand. I think Strowman will interfere and destroy both of em once theyve beat the ? outta eachother for a while or either he'll just target Brock causing the disqualification cause lets not forget its supposed to be Strowman vs Brock at Summerslam.

Strowman injury might have affected a summerslam showdown wit brock da gawd
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

WWE purposely said he would be out up to 6 months I think. He should be good to go by summerslam
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

WWE purposely said he would be out up to 6 months I think. He should be good to go by summerslam

yeah, it was later said wwe thinks he will be good to go in July.. just in time for SS
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

we don't know that for sure and i'm not getting my hopes up
    until i see him on tv, he's out until the fall
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope to hear "ladies and gentlemen..." tonight
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Im calling it now Joe vs shinsuke for the Universal Title.

Joe vs Brock gon look like Lesnar vs Hunt, bet money Brock has a flashback and turtles up.

Nakamura is on Smackdown lol. Not possible at the moment
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Got Charolette and AJ winning... edit.. on the other hand, Corbin's time for a push is now..Corbin to win it
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    The money shot
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FYI Maria and her husband Mike Bennett are in St. Louis for MITB and may make an appearance
  • OGDirtyDee
    edited June 2017
    Options
    FYI Maria and her husband Mike Bennett are in St. Louis for MITB and may make an appearance

Oh yesssir
  • OGDirtyDee
    edited June 2017
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Got Charolette and AJ winning... edit.. on the other hand, Corbin's time for a push is now..Corbin to win it
    Its never a good time.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope none of these women get seriously hurt in this ladder match
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tamina or carmella wins you heard it here first
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options