Is Kendrick Lamar more mainstream than Drake & MMG?

Options
supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
I finally find a job and at my job where we sell mobiles we have our own music that we play. So this people got their own Spotify list.

I was there today 7 hours.. THEY played Kendrick 4 HOURS & drake+MMG combined 2 hours.. Whataaa? alot of RICK ROSS and MEEK. No j cole at all

What is this? So ? claim Kendrick is not mainstream but how come they only PLAY his music? I am new on this job but when I have my position i'm gonna blast Nas and mobb deep.

Comments

• murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Listening to kendrick lamar for 4 hts i wouldve fell asleep.... lett me guess your boss wa in there doing the king kunta dance and all.
  • supergangster
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Listening to kendrick lamar for 4 hts i wouldve fell asleep.... lett me guess your boss wa in there doing the king kunta dance and all.

na no song from the new album
  • supergangster
    Options
    uhm was this thread bad? i think it was .. i was not active for a while
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe you got a job
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't concern myself with if it's mainstream or not...the fact is he's a better rapper than drake or anyone on mmg and makes good music
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Kendrick is not more mainstream than Drake. Maybe it's how the station was modified.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was this thread bad? i think it was ..

• murdap
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    I don't concern myself with if it's mainstream or not...the fact is he's a better rapper than drake or anyone on mmg and makes good music

Kendrick not no better rapper than ross thats in the words of stephen a smith adanine, asaten, and asaeleven. Gunplay and meek mill make better music than kendrick. Andre 3000 must be giving king kunta reference tracks because it sound like he write all k dot music.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kendrick not no better rapper than ross thats in the words of stephen a smith adanine, asaten, and asaeleven. Gunplay and meek mill make better music than kendrick. Andre 3000 must be giving king kunta reference tracks because it sound like he write all k dot music.

hahaha your trolling right?
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just a reminder that this guy thinks that kidd kidd can rap.
    This is why women shouldnt drink while they're pregnant, retards like this one is usually what comes out.
  • murdap
    Options

Just a reminder that this guy thinks that kidd kidd can rap.
    This is why women shouldnt drink while they're pregnant, retards like this one is usually what comes out.

Kidd kidd was beasting on the new gunit releases and the old sqad up mixtapes with lil wayne. Been consistently making good music throughout his career you just hatin just to be hatin if you think othewise
This discussion has been closed.