Georgia men with Confederate flags crash black child’s birthday party UPDATED!!!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited October 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yea....

Some of these cac's down here are itching for another war......

At least until they get their ass ko'ed.......

hqdefault.jpg

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An extra hole in the mouf would've changed all that fuckery
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Georgia is stand your ground, correct?? You walk on my property with an obvious intent to scare or intimidate and I take it as a threat to my family's safety. Shots (literally) fired. The problem is, for all the ? we talk about ? people up, for some reason we tend to let Whites slide. They're way too comfortable with this ? now. A couple bodies being dropped across the nation should restore proper order of things
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my kids Birthday party? At my home? Shittt a ? would have gotten shot up that day.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? kos, shoot them and be done with it
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch that had been blacks riding around with "Black Panther" flags, on some of those inbreds trailer parks grounds. Cop's would call in SWAT
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not watching the video. I need to sleep right now and I don't wanna go to bed angry. Did they at least whoop these muphuckas ? ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not watching the video. I need to sleep right now and I don't wanna go to bed angry. Did they at least whoop these muphuckas ? ?

Same here, I'll be attending West Georgia soon. The IC gonna make me crazy lol.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    sad.black folks need to fight back with laws
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could never as a man allow no ? like that to happen without some type of violence happening. Very disgusted and disappointed at every black man who was at that party. ? like that is a reason you have some black women saying black men don't protect and stand up for us.

My wife would rightfully leave me if I let somebody ride up on us like that and I did nothing but flap my gums. In front of their kids as men they should have lost it and just started tearing them white boys the ? up. They left them with no other option besides ? them up and they did absolutely nothing. That ? is sad
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hide yo kids hide yo wives its go time.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got to love how the pigs are protecting people that are threatening you.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    It couldn't have been me & I was loaded. There would've been a 99.9% chance that the ending will result to an excessive amount of white tears, coming from the racists families eyes

Release The Kracken
  • Splackavelli
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Now you ? see why I said I hate the south. The only civilized place In the whole south is Miami and that's saying alot because miami is not quite civilized either. ? those crackers they they just mad the flag in south Carolina got taken down. I'm not even mad they took dukes of hazzard off the air. We need to push to change the Georgia state flag as well. Those idiots in the video went home and made sweet love to their sisters and daughters like hulk Hogan. I hope they get their ? whooped by crips and bloods at the same time . like when they beat the klans ass at that Ohio rally. I'm sick of them ? with us. I'm getting the ? out of the south.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    We need to march down to dog ? studio and whoop them crackas ? for that ? bang ? and slap any ? silly who participated in that ? . They ain't breaking racial barriers with that ? . Those ghetto gaggers ? need to get shot execution style.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never trust any ? who carries a giant flag around
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't have been my child's party! Different story, different outcome.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The time has come now to learn martial arts,get in shape, and learn how to use firearms cuz these crackers are getting bold. And shame on the black men for not doing nothing. Our job according to the ISYS papers to protect, defend and provide for our women and children. I bet those ? forgive that cracka.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A bunch of mollycoddled brats...
    Cell phone video obtained by the Atlanta Journal Constitution shows police officers holding back people attending a birthday party as white men in trucks with Confederate flags and other flags drive by yelling at them.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    The time has come now to learn martial arts,get in shape, and learn how to use firearms cuz these crackers are getting bold. And shame on the black men for not doing nothing. Our job according to the ISYS papers to protect, defend and provide for our women and children. I bet those ? forgive that cracka.

The more I keep reading the bold from people the more it bothers me. Cause I'm still trying to figure when they haven't been bold and gave a ? about anything besides white people and ? ?

Not that I am going specifically at you or anybody. Its just that the bold is how they have always been so I don't get that statement yet so many people say it.