? Ass Crackers Carrying Weapons in the Open Are Left Alone,

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Now ain't this some ? . Brothers and sisters across this great nation of ours are being killed during routine traffic stops, coming the stairs in buildings, playing in the park, and while in police custody. However, you have whites are walking down the street (in open carry areas,) they're questioned, (and after the law is explained to them,) they are allowed to go about their way. White supremacy is a muthafucka.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30TagPCNE4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTFO3Mtd96I
Open Carry AR-15 Into Police Station PT.2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNOk4_QH21g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJ8pjKmIQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvW_zBvJlsA
Black Man Vs White Man Open Carry An AR-15 In Oregon... Must See The Results!

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Yea....

Where I'm at whites carry concealed everywhere......

But, if a minority did the same they would also end up face down on the concrete.....

Or worse.....

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it shouldn't even be a issue or anything but was they in the same neighborhood? The white guy was in a pretty nice looking hood in Oregon while the black guy was in a somewhat sketchy hood in what I heard from the video was Ohio .... cops gonna react different .... now had the black guy been on that same street as the white guy and got the whole force coming at him, then yeah, I see the argument ....

two different videos from two different places at two different times with different cops make it a tough call
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    I know it shouldn't even be a issue or anything but was they in the same neighborhood? The white guy was in a pretty nice looking hood in Oregon while the black guy was in a somewhat sketchy hood in what I heard from the video was Ohio .... cops gonna react different .... now had the black guy been on that same street as the white guy and got the whole force coming at him, then yeah, I see the argument ....

two different videos from two different places at two different times with different cops make it a tough call

The things if you go on Youtube and watch the open carry videos, the cops not only NEVER escalate the situation, they don't even as so much get belligerent and these are armed muthafuckas. However, when it comes to us, the scary punk ass cops are always fearing for their lives when dealing with unarmed people during a routine traffic stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAcE8MTL9G8
    Don’t Point That ? Gun at Me!’ Gun Activist Takes Stand Against County & Wins

This dude gets as bold as to tell the county sheriff not to point that ? gun at him and he's ? armed, but when Sandra Bland shows a signs at being a bit irritated at a ? traffic stop she gets arrested.

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a old white dude walked around the airport here in atlanta (i think) with an ar-15 in plain sight. he lived to see another day
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a video of a white man who is open carrying and got cuffed & stuffed because he had his AR across his chest instead of on his back.

There's's also a video of the black man who open carried at a Obama speech and was left alone .... I don't know if it was because it was Obama or what but the brother had no problems.

I know race plays a huge part but ? cops are a issue too
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Yea....

Where I'm at whites carry concealed everywhere......

But, if a minority did the same they would also end up face down on the concrete.....

Or worse.....

My wife and I had this same conversation.

One of her White women coworkers carries concealed, but let it be a Black man or woman and they'd be hit with charges by some bigot cop claiming to uphold the law.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    One of her White women coworkers carries concealed, but let it be a Black man or woman and they'd be hit with charges by some bigot cop claiming to uphold the law.
    just going to say it: it would help if we got more black politicians going to bat for the average gun owner instead of letting the issue be so damn partisan
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Options
    There's two set of rules for everyone worldwide - one for white people, one for everyone else. Shouldn't be surprised at this at all.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MECCA1000 wrote: »

The things if you go on Youtube and watch the open carry videos, the cops not only NEVER escalate the situation, they don't even as so much get belligerent and these are armed muthafuckas. However, when it comes to us, the scary punk ass cops are always fearing for their lives when dealing with unarmed people during a routine traffic stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAcE8MTL9G8
    Don’t Point That ? Gun at Me!’ Gun Activist Takes Stand Against County & Wins

This dude gets as bold as to tell the county sheriff not to point that ? gun at him and he's ? armed, but when Sandra Bland shows a signs at being a bit irritated at a ? traffic stop she gets arrested.

why the ? is he walking around with a gotdamn round chambered?

who DOESNT walk around with a round chambered, is my question.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • janklow
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    who DOESNT walk around with a round chambered, is my question.
    depends on the gun and the occasion, i think

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Brothers and sisters across this great nation of ours are being killed during routine traffic stops, coming the stairs in buildings, playing in the park, and while in police custody.
    Ain't nothing great about this nation with all this ? going on.

As far as the white privilege goes, nothing to see here. Been going on for centuries.
  • janklow
    Options
    Hell it i dont take that long to ? a gun.
    I think you wrong if you walking round with one chambered.
    If you havent learned how to ? on the draw then you taking the wrong classes.
    Accidental misfires occur.
    some dudes like condition zero, some dudes like Israeli carry
    man's got to know his limitations

• Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know anyone that doesn't keep a round chambered. If you have a revolver their is always a round chambered. What's the difference?