? Cheney’s Former Company Gave US Soldiers Cancer And Is Now Suing Them

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ? knew it, it was the same thing wearing the guardian in iraq we had to sign waivers because that ? was pumping radiation into your body while wearing it. they said it could lead to tumors and of course i got tumors and the va said nothing i could do i signed the waiver
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
  • CP203
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    i ? knew it, it was the same thing wearing the guardian in iraq we had to sign waivers because that ? was pumping radiation into your body while wearing it. they said it could lead to tumors and of course i got tumors and the va said nothing i could do i signed the waiver

Wearing the guardian?

The Jlist?

yea the portable duke/warlock system
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CP203
    Options

Wearing the guardian?

The Jlist?

Ohhh that jammer. I remember now.

yea smh the ? saves lives but might slowly ? you
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CP203
    Options

Wearing the guardian?

The Jlist?

? but What didn't tho?
    ? patriot batterys was nothing but radiation.

Damn 50 cal rounds were radioactive too.

see you bout to make me get on my ? the army ? , ? ? did more harm than good
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CP203
    Options

Wearing the guardian?

The Jlist?

? but What didn't tho?

Lol aye, ive done considerable amount of research on everything i have handled during my time in.

Even trash and ? burning has turned up giving folks respiratory issues.

oh yea my boy got 80% because he got some lung condition, ? i sent him the article you sent me about breathing in the metals and chemicals from burn pits and he got his rating changed
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CP203
    Options

Wearing the guardian?

The Jlist?

? but What didn't tho?

Lol aye, ive done considerable amount of research on everything i have handled during my time in.

Even trash and ? burning has turned up giving folks respiratory issues.

oh yea my boy got 80% because he got some lung condition, ? i sent him the article you sent me about breathing in the metals and chemicals from burn pits and he got his rating changed

Awesome.

I will continue to keep you all informed if i see anything else come my way.

We gotta keep the flow of information open.

hell yea I'm sure as time passes more ? will come out, i mean ? up ? is still coming out from nam
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wtf u ? signed up for......
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its ? sad how they treat yall military folk like lab rats. any respect the government has for the foot soldiers of the military should be recognized as a facade.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    its ? sad how they treat yall military folk like lab rats. any respect the government has for the foot soldiers of the military should be recognized as a facade.

One reason I never buy into that whole "serving your country" ? especially as a black person.I think a lot of young people get conned into enlisting because they are looking for something to do after high school and the military gives you incentives,but only when you are enlisted.After you are discharged they don't give a ? about you.I don't mean no disrespect to those that did their job well and took it seriously,but y'all need to know exactly what you are signing up for and fight to make the proper changes to protect yourself from more than just charlie.That whole format of how the military just wants you to shut up and follow orders was always a red flag to me.
  • CP203
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »

One reason I never buy into that whole "serving your country" ? especially as a black person.I think a lot of young people get conned into enlisting because they are looking for something to do after high school and the military gives you incentives,but only when you are enlisted.After you are discharged they don't give a ? about you.I don't mean no disrespect to those that did their job well and took it seriously,but y'all need to know exactly what you are signing up for and fight to make the proper changes to protect yourself from more than just charlie.That whole format of how the military just wants you to shut up and follow orders was always a red flag to me.

that's not true, I know right now just from my disability payments I make more than a lot of people, flight school was completely paid for including everything needed for it, and I can walk into any hospital and get care and the va will pay for it
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The army is in place to fight the rich peoples battles and do their ? work because their too chicken ? to meet up and slug it out, that's also why we have ? up poor areas with no jobs, everytime I go to the job centre I ALWAYS see booklets and signs telling me to "join the army" I respect people who join and genuinely want to help their country but ? the army, I see prince william and harry on the news acting like they did their service, ? we all know they are never in any danger or suffering any hardships.