50 cent dissing Ja rule edit ja rule responds

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    50/Ja II...Ehh, Couldn't hurt either one of them right now. ? it, go for it.

We'd at least we'd get better tracks then what this other ? was.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ja rule has zero classics and hasn't made a good song since dial m for murder which dropped in oct '01.All this revisionist dickriding is laughable he sucks.Fif got mixtapes bodying ja rule albums you geeks just need to say "I don't like 50 cent" and leave it at that only ? who rock wit ja rule are the same ? bumping always there on time or put it on me like females

I do like 50 Cent though....Try agin
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    lol So many ? still ? ride 50 reminiscing on they high school days...yet won't buy one of his new albums

I let the music speak for it itself. I don't ? eat or choose sides. Everything I've said in this thread was factual and actual.

btw Ja is 10x more consistent than 50 when it comes to making solid albums.

Bruh get off ja's nuts already. He admitted defeat live on the radio. Its over and done. Marinate on that

? you one of them fickle fans

Lmao u mad because I stated the facts? Somebody's on their cycle
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the only Ja songs i like is Dial M for murda and race against time 2. 50s catalogue bodies Ja's. so did his diss songs
  • NuffRespect
    NuffRespect Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint buy no lil durk ? . you steady coppin pleas in my inbox
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    i aint buy no lil durk ? . you steady coppin pleas in my inbox

definitely didnt cop please. i was bullying u and i said i was ? up for that. u dont know what copping please are

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ja rule has zero classics and hasn't made a good song since dial m for murder which dropped in oct '01.All this revisionist dickriding is laughable he sucks.Fif got mixtapes bodying ja rule albums you geeks just need to say "I don't like 50 cent" and leave it at that only ? who rock wit ja rule are the same ? bumping always there on time or put it on me like females

true but fif turned around and did the same thing with candy shop and that best friend ? and smh at ayo technology so don't try to act like fifty didn't low-key become rule, but i won't front them g-unit radios are my ? and 50 cent is the future one of the best mix tapes ever
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in here riding for rat face Ja Rule lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »

true but fif turned around and did the same thing with candy shop and that best friend ? and smh at ayo technology so don't try to act like fifty didn't low-key become rule, but i won't front them g-unit radios are my ? and 50 cent is the future one of the best mix tapes ever

Fif became obsessed with sales so he did contradict himself and low key sold out with those wack ass singles for more commercial appeal when he didn't have too.Get Money,In Da Club,Straight to the Bank,Just a lil bit,Crime Wave,Ok you're Right were all commercial heat rocks.That being said fif still wasn't droppin nothin like mesmerize,put it on me and I'm real remix those are DUETS
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at ja rule having classics..50's whole catalog including the mixtapes..bodies Ja rule career...? got so bad that Ja Rule had to team up with The Lox(jada), and Fat Joe to created that I from New York Joint(which was hot) to save himself and his career.. That also one of the main reasons 50 went at Fat Joe and The lox for that ? ..
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ja has way more classic albums then 50. Have you lil ? weren't even out ya diapers when Ja and Murder inc were on top!!
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jon0hyfbg
    jon0hyfbg Members Posts: 194 ✭✭
    Options
    ja could drop some heat, i hope he do, and bring back the 50 with the durag. that'll be good
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    What would I be without youuuuuuu
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    All the old street heads have given 50 credibility... Irv and Ja had no connections in the streets, Irv wasnt even aloud on the block to DJ at the hood parties...

The only street connection they had was with Supreme when he came home, Supreme pimped them, which was the biggest mistake Murda Inc made... Chris Gotti knew it was a mistake, they werent even from the same part of Queens, but Irv was star struck and wanted to be able to mention his name...

Music wise both 50 and Ja made good music at points in their careers... And lets no forget that Irv saved Def Jam and worked his way to the top, he WAS a great businessman and record executive before making the worst decision of his career by trying to be a street dude and link with Preme...

Is just 50 really was a street dude and knew how to move and go to war, plus had financial abilities whereas The Inc wernt street dudes, they bought Preme onboard who really didnt have any money left, and was living off his past reputation and name, the only thing he bought to the table was the heat of the feds which bought the Inc down... Basically Irv got in over his head with 50 and Preme, both bought the Inc down...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ja seemed like he waz overr da beef 50 is childish punk

Gee???
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    ? in here riding for rat face Ja Rule lol

Why you always bringing up rappers that you don't like looks bro
  • ThatPigskinGuy007
    ThatPigskinGuy007 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    None of Ja's albums ever gon touch Get Rich or Die Tryin'. when that ? dropped, everybody was bumping it, even ja was probably bumping that ? secretly in the closet of his room. lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ja and his people stabbed Fif. ? Ja was affiliated with shot Fif. Fif put out restraining orders

But that aint none of my business tho

tru but none of that stopped him ... jarule got the brakes put on his entire life ...
  • Talk_Of_NY
    Talk_Of_NY Members Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ja should put out a diss track towards 50, he can get some publicity from it and maybe get some decent sales out of it, irv gotti could produce it, 50 came for ja neck when 50 was at his strongest but now 50 is at his weakest sales wise, if done right that ? would be funny as ? .

everyone at there lowest sales wise expect eminem and jay z, cuz records dont sell theses kids log on to youtube and download it for free
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i wonder if Ja still scared of eminem (the corporations behind him)