• AfrikQueen
    AfrikQueen Members Posts: 84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    The majority in brazil is african brazilians

eBZ0VkE.png

Lol @ mixed people dont define themselves as black. Man sthu

Such an idiot! They are using the one drop rule, and combining the black population with the mixed one! So let me guess you think Lauryn hill and Mariah Carey are both black, right?

The one drop rule is not used in Latin America idiot!
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    So by your logic , Obama isnt black lol
  • AfrikQueen
    edited August 2015
    Options
    So by your logic , Obama isnt black lol

Is his mother not white? Obama would not be classified as black in Latin America. The one drop rule was constructed by whites in the United States to keep mixed race people who could pass as white from being able to pass as white, so the white race can remain purely white, so they placed them in the black category.

Placing mixed race people as blacks actually does a disservice not only to blacks, but also mixed race people.

Scientifically, mixed race people are what they are, mixed.

Race_in_brazil_2006.png

Pardo is mixed race. Once again proving my point, that headline you quoted added the mixed race population with the black one, so in such terms yes the non-black population is big in brazil but are actual black people as big as such? No. The black population in America is larger.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    If you dont think obama is a black man then there's nothing else to say here. You probably dont even think Malcolm X was black lol
  • AfrikQueen
    Options
    If you dont think obama is a black man then there's nothing else to say here. You probably dont even think Malcolm X was black lol

You are actually practicing white supremacy, as the one drop rule is a white supremacy concept. They said... we gonna ? all these black slaves, and throw the garbage they produce which is mixed race people back in the black race... where black people reproduced with mixed race people, adding the white DNA into the black gene pool, dirtying the black gene pool, where whites had enough racial self-respect not to add mixed race people as white and into their race because they did not want black DNA in their racial gene pool.

You are practicing white supremacy...

tumblr_m4rrq1AEOZ1r7nl81o1_500.jpg

You are right though, their is nothing else to discuss, because according to you Mariah Carey belongs to the same race as the other blacks in the picture, even though her mother is a white woman, white people can produce black children according to you.
  • _Goldie_
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You're right, Malcolm X was a cancer to the black race. Death to all mixed race people!
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    There's more blacks in latin america than north america.

I knew it was gonna be one of these Afro centric ? to come in here n start talkin bout " they blacker than us!"

It doesn't matter if that's not what they identify as
    Iite ? boy

Its always funny when u hit a ? with facts and they respond like emotional ? . How do you know what they identify as? Have u been to latin america? U prolly never even been out of ur city before. ? letting a tv show get in his feelings lol Tasha prolly got u hating dark skin chicks too huh? lol

Read a book so you can back your opinions with facts instead of feelings , that's ? females do b.

Where u from fam, if u say anything besides New York City, you don't know what u talking bout, go read some more books written by Nasir jones. There's more diversity in my building than their is in your mothers hometown. Gtfoh nas ass ? u suint state no ? facts

Mf dont even know when to use there or their and got the nerve to tell a ? to read a book lol. Ive lived in NY and DC and im living in latin america right now, aint ? u can tell me bruh.

? shut the ? up you ain't nothin but a ? who wanna be equal to me. This is exactly what I said in the opening post . You Spanish ? always tryna compete with us . Face it yall below us on the totem pole. You over here worried bout grammar but u you a dark skin guala who mastered English and think u betta than black ? . Gtfoh radamez
  • _God_
    Options
    this guy Goldie is a ? coontard
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    AfrikQueen wrote: »
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    I was married to a puerto rican 15 years ago. Going to that island was just like my big fat greek wedding. thats why i love that movie. so real. Ricans are Black. Same bloodline as us, but the culture is bananas. just like on the movie. they were all white, but different by only cultures.

Just because someone has black admixture does not make them black. African Americans are around 20% European, yet you don't hear white people going around saying African Americans (Black Americans) are white. Puerto Ricans like the majority of Latin Americans have way more Europeans and Native American contributions in their gene pools than Africans.

Puerto Ricans are not black, they are racially tri-racial, descending from predominately European gene pools.

jl2efa.jpg

Not true. The headlines produced in the western media that state such, are using the one drop rule. The black population in most of these countries are 8% or less, the black population in Brazil is around 8%, but when you add the mixed race population to that, its around 50%. In Latin American mixed race people are not classified as black. A place like Brazil is majority white, followed by mixed race, then black, then native.
    zzombie wrote: »
    YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY SOME NONSENSE

Everything I posted is factual, even the white geneticist scholars agrees with me, matter of fact their are peer reviewed journals that state everything I'm saying. You post more ? on this forum than anyone else, with your multulcultrial pseudo-black power nonsense.

Whether you like it or not, Africans are the only population that is 100% human, they have no subspecies DNA in their gene pool, which is why Africans were able to weed out harmful diseases thats still present in other populations. Matter of fact, Asians/Native Americans admixed with another subspecies so Latin Americans are prone to have multiple admixture from subspecies, so yes... mixing with a Latina does downgrade your offspring because they will have non-human admixture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKaBBB-3M7Y

Deal with the facts.... Look at the chart @zzombie why is it that your precious Dominicans who you said was black have more European DNA in them than black, yet you said I was trolling for saying they were not black. You're an idiot.

I don't know why people keep saying that Latinos are or aren't black. What's so difficult to understand about some Latinos being white, some Latinos being black (*predominately* of African descent), some Latinos being mixed with African and white or with white and Native American etc. There are dark skinned black Puerto Ricans who are primarily of African descent just like some Americans are black, some of them are white, some of them are Native, Arab, Asian etc.

Non-Africans have neanderthal ancestry but neanderthals were human beings. I'm not sure if biologists generally consider them to have been a separate species or a separate sub-species but either way they were humans, just like bonobos and common chimpanzees are both chimpanzees even though they're classified as different species within the same genus. Mixing with neanderthals actually strengthened our gene pool.
  • _Goldie_
    Options

I knew it was gonna be one of these Afro centric ? to come in here n start talkin bout " they blacker than us!"

It doesn't matter if that's not what they identify as
    Iite ? boy

Its always funny when u hit a ? with facts and they respond like emotional ? . How do you know what they identify as? Have u been to latin america? U prolly never even been out of ur city before. ? letting a tv show get in his feelings lol Tasha prolly got u hating dark skin chicks too huh? lol

Read a book so you can back your opinions with facts instead of feelings , that's ? females do b.

Where u from fam, if u say anything besides New York City, you don't know what u talking bout, go read some more books written by Nasir jones. There's more diversity in my building than their is in your mothers hometown. Gtfoh nas ass ? u suint state no ? facts

Mf dont even know when to use there or their and got the nerve to tell a ? to read a book lol. Ive lived in NY and DC and im living in latin america right now, aint ? u can tell me bruh.

? shut the ? up you ain't nothin but a ? who wanna be equal to me. This is exactly what I said in the opening post . You Spanish ? always tryna compete with us . Face it yall below us on the totem pole. You over here worried bout grammar but u you a dark skin guala who mastered English and think u betta than black ? . Gtfoh radamez

This post was full of ignorance, but that Radamez ? was funny af lol
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was married to a puerto rican 15 years ago. Going to that island was just like my big fat greek wedding. thats why i love that movie. so real. Ricans are Black. Same bloodline as us, but the culture is bananas. just like on the movie. they were all white, but different by only cultures.

Just because someone has black admixture does not make them black. African Americans are around 20% European, yet you don't hear white people going around saying African Americans (Black Americans) are white. Puerto Ricans like the majority of Latin Americans have way more Europeans and Native American contributions in their gene pools than Africans.

Puerto Ricans are not black, they are racially tri-racial, descending from predominately European gene pools.

jl2efa.jpg

Not true. The headlines produced in the western media that state such, are using the one drop rule. The black population in most of these countries are 8% or less, the black population in Brazil is around 8%, but when you add the mixed race population to that, its around 50%. In Latin American mixed race people are not classified as black. A place like Brazil is majority white, followed by mixed race, then black, then native.

Everything I posted is factual, even the white geneticist scholars agrees with me, matter of fact their are peer reviewed journals that state everything I'm saying. You post more ? on this forum than anyone else, with your multulcultrial pseudo-black power nonsense.

Whether you like it or not, Africans are the only population that is 100% human, they have no subspecies DNA in their gene pool, which is why Africans were able to weed out harmful diseases thats still present in other populations. Matter of fact, Asians/Native Americans admixed with another subspecies so Latin Americans are prone to have multiple admixture from subspecies, so yes... mixing with a Latina does downgrade your offspring because they will have non-human admixture.

Deal with the facts.... Look at the chart @zzombie why is it that your precious Dominicans who you said was black have more European DNA in them than black, yet you said I was trolling for saying they were not black. You're an idiot.

I have no problem with you saying they are not black many of them are not but saying they are not human is ? foolish
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was watching power and I was thinking, what's wrong with this guy ghost why would he ever think he could ever have mind control over a Latina.
    Listen you can only have physical power over a Latina women bc they are not invincible to the black meat pause. But you can never have mind control over them because they are only loyal to that one thing. And that's the Sante Maria

One thing I love about the Latino community is how they stick together, if blacks ? was like em , we would run ? but that slavery ? kinda ? ? up.

Look at Latinas relationships wit their own kind, It's always turbulent. Their men are always in steady competition with us bc they know we ? and we can dominate their women sexualually.

Latina women are different from white women bc all they been taught is sex appeal, white women are just useless sex objects. Latina have the ability to win if the opportunity is there bc all they been taught is sex appeal and opportunity.
    Be careful

? you mean we? you aint black wigga. who fooled you? and another thing stay of my profile page ? !
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    @_Goldie_
    Out of around 191m Brazilians, 91 million identified themselves as white, 82m as mixed race and 15m as black.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-15766840

There are 42 million black Americans, yet as I said when you add the mixed race population with the black one in Latin America by one one drop ruling them then they become a population with more black people than in the United States. However, even with the 15 million of blacks in Brazil such is still the largest black population in Latin America. However, the one drop rule is not used in Latin America.

But y'all down vote me for speaking the truth...

wb5aub.jpg

you do know the thread starter is white right?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    why do yall entertain his threads

why do you forget this is the donkey? lol
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From here on out, if u are not familiar with Bobby Hemmitt, Phil Valentine, Brother Panic, C Freeman El, ect ect....

Shut ya ? up and dont say ? to me.

Ether.
  • _God_
    Options
    @_Goldie_
    Out of around 191m Brazilians, 91 million identified themselves as white, 82m as mixed race and 15m as black.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-15766840

There are 42 million black Americans, yet as I said when you add the mixed race population with the black one in Latin America by one one drop ruling them then they become a population with more black people than in the United States. However, even with the 15 million of blacks in Brazil such is still the largest black population in Latin America. However, the one drop rule is not used in Latin America.

But y'all down vote me for speaking the truth...

wb5aub.jpg

you do know the thread starter is white right?
    you do know having sex with your children is illegal right
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2015
    Options
    threadstarters family calls him ? when he's not around

threadstarter assumed a black identity to rebel because daddy warbucks cut him out of the will

thread starters homelife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHI8ZFvjuvo

threadstarter needs a Malibu's most wanted style wigga wake up call
  • _God_
    Options
    threadstarters family calls him ? when he's not around

threadstarter assumed a black identity to rebel because daddy warbucks cut him out of the will

thread starters homelife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHI8ZFvjuvo

threadstarter needs a Malibu's most wanted style wigga wake up call

This is a guy who has a homosexual in his avatar representing him. He did this by choice.

We not addressing ? ? who sell oils and incense for a living .
  • _God_
    Options
    From here on out, if u are not familiar with Bobby Hemmitt, Phil Valentine, Brother Panic, C Freeman El, ect ect....

Shut ya ? up and dont say ? to me.

Ether.

You know Phil valentine and bobby hermit are pedophiles right
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do anyone know if @Afrikaqueen Is a female?

Do she got dat ass?
  • _God_
    Options
    @pico we need you to come in here and confirm
  • Splackavelli
    Options

pico is not a latina idiot.
  • _God_
    Options

pico is not a latina idiot.

Look at this super house ? simp
    "She's spoken for dammit"

? get yo dog ass the ? outta here
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But yet, when I was there, I was wondering why were there sooooo many Jamaicans in puerto rico?

So its obvious that you've never been there because you would NEVER SAY NO ? ? LIKE THAT!

What puerto ricans are you talking about? the ones you see on tv? on the streets? Because the ones i saw were all Black people. Dark and brown skin. Barely seen the light ones, but then again, I WASNT IN SAN JUAN!!!

I was deep in the island. Dorado. Caguas. Whats next? you gonna pull out a little chart to try to convince us that canadians arent white?

• gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jl2efa.jpg

If u don't get ur ol doctor Phil I'm a scientist ass out this thread