Who is the most hated woman TV character you can think of?

Options

Comments

• RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrea from the walking dead her comic book character was a g her tv character was a ? ass
    You right....
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? crazy, Skylar completely OWNS this thread.

Cersei 2nd. Everybody else fighting for 3rd...

No mention of Holly from Power? Easily the worst ? on that show....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For me personally, Gemma Teller. But America in general...Skylar White. America HATED Skylar with a passion and I have no idea why.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Gemma was just a selfish ? that deserved season 2 ep 1 imo...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hailey in american dad
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Yall ? crazy, Skylar completely OWNS this thread.

Cersei 2nd. Everybody else fighting for 3rd...

No mention of Holly from Power? Easily the worst ? on that show....

nah.. nah.. Cersei THEN skylar..
    that ? Cersei makes my ? skin crawl..

AND im rewatchin the ? gettin my girl up to speed.. hate that ? even more now!! smmfh
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abby Donovan is a special kind of ? ? .
    Skylar white and her kleptomaniac sis could eat a whole clip too tho.
    Hate those ? .

foreal how come nobody mentioned the sister yet. she was more annoying than ? skylar always sticking her nose in ? , and telling walt wtf he needs to do for and with his family.Not taking away from skylar though shes a class a ? . you might as well count the son too cuz he was a whiny little ? .
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iris West
    Jelena Howard from Hit The Floor(She stays trolling)
    Peggy Hill
    Felicity from Arrow
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agrv2385 wrote: »
    Abby Donovan is a special kind of ? ? .
    Skylar white and her kleptomaniac sis could eat a whole clip too tho.
    Hate those ? .

foreal how come nobody mentioned the sister yet. she was more annoying than ? skylar always sticking her nose in ? , and telling walt wtf he needs to do for and with his family.Not taking away from skylar though shes a class a ? . you might as well count the son too cuz he was a whiny little ? .

"Can we have some breakfast!" Seems like he said that damn near every episode with that stupid little look on his face. Also LOL at him renaming himself Flynn. I don't know if I hated him more than Skylar but he was definitely more annoying.

• Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's a whole page dedicated to GIF's/Meme's of Walt Jr. and his breakfast:

https://storify.com/laurenonizzle/walter-jr-loves-breakfast-a-breaking-bad-meme-roun
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The precursor to Meg and Peggy Hill and Wendy Testaburger.

Lisa mfin Simpson
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The precursor to Meg and Peggy Hill and Wendy Testaburger.

Lisa mfin Simpson

My least favorite character in that show
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    F But America in general...Skylar White. America HATED Skylar with a passion and I have no idea why.

Skylar represented another challenge and obstacle Walt had to deal with. Drug dealers, the cops, guns, violence, and then to come home and deal with his wife. Controlling and ungrateful is why she was so hated. In theory wasnt fair to skylar because her husband was sneaking around breaking the law.

But he was sneaking around breaking law the for the sole reason of helping his family which included Skylar. So I think men everywhere can identify with slaving at a job you probably hate to pay the bills or even commit a crime and risk jail time only to come home to another set of obstacles and challenges which is your wife. lol

But at least skylar came around the last two seasons. Lori grimes was def a hated character. Gemma from SoA probably should win the award though. lol.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    F But America in general...Skylar White. America HATED Skylar with a passion and I have no idea why.

Skylar represented another challenge and obstacle Walt had to deal with. Drug dealers, the cops, guns, violence, and then to come home and deal with his wife. Controlling and ungrateful is why she was so hated. In theory wasnt fair to skylar because her husband was sneaking around breaking the law.

But he was sneaking around breaking law the for the sole reason of helping his family which included Skylar. So I think men everywhere can identify with slaving at a job you probably hate to pay the bills or even commit a crime and risk jail time only to come home to another set of obstacles and challenges which is your wife. lol

But at least skylar came around the last two seasons. Lori grimes was def a hated character. Gemma from SoA probably should win the award though. lol.

This entire thing is ridiculous. Walt did very little of what he did for his family. He did it because of his ego and because he knew he was that ? at it. That was pretty clear and even if it wasn't, he admitted it. Any loving wife would rather lose their house and live in a modest apartment rather than have their husband out risking getting shot, chopped up, arrested, buried in the desert, etc, leaving her alone to raise two kids - one of whom is handicapped. So I didn't see her as a challenge at all.

Seems like it became evident that Walt was gonna do what he wanted regardless so she decided that she either rides with him or...that's it - there were no other options. Walt threatened her mad times. Not saying she didn't make mistakes along the way. But we gotta stop with the 'He was just trying to provide for his family and she made that difficult' angle.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This entire thing is ridiculous. Walt did very little of what he did for his family. He did it because of his ego and because he knew he was that ? at it. That was pretty clear and even if it wasn't, he admitted it. Any loving wife would rather lose their house and live in a modest apartment rather than have their husband out risking

let me rephrase this. In the beginning he had good intentions. Now what he evolved and became you have a point. But I think the first episodes, it was a guy just trying to handle a situation.

I think thats why alot of people hated her at first. Now later is when the wheels fell off.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This entire thing is ridiculous. Walt did very little of what he did for his family. He did it because of his ego and because he knew he was that ? at it. That was pretty clear and even if it wasn't, he admitted it. Any loving wife would rather lose their house and live in a modest apartment rather than have their husband out risking getting shot, chopped up, arrested, buried in the desert, etc, leaving her alone to raise two kids - one of whom is handicapped. So I didn't see her as a challenge at all.

Seems like it became evident that Walt was gonna do what he wanted regardless so she decided that she either rides with him or...that's it - there were no other options. Walt threatened her mad times. Not saying she didn't make mistakes along the way. But we gotta stop with the 'He was just trying to provide for his family and she made that difficult' angle.

walt deaded that ? in the last episode. skylar told him "if I have to hear you say you did this for your family one more time.." and he interrupted saying he did it for himself and he loved cooking
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw, since every chick I thought of was mentioned ima go with Jordan from the Bernie Mac show
    I only saw the first two seasons, and no he wasn't a female but he had ? like tendencies

that little nigglet was insufferable
  • mryounggun
    Options

This entire thing is ridiculous. Walt did very little of what he did for his family. He did it because of his ego and because he knew he was that ? at it. That was pretty clear and even if it wasn't, he admitted it. Any loving wife would rather lose their house and live in a modest apartment rather than have their husband out risking

let me rephrase this. In the beginning he had good intentions. Now what he evolved and became you have a point. But I think the first episodes, it was a guy just trying to handle a situation.

I think thats why alot of people hated her at first. Now later is when the wheels fell off.

I'd argue that at by the point she found out what he was doing...he was already well past doing the ? for noble causes and was already being driven by ego.
  • mryounggun
    Options

walt deaded that ? in the last episode. skylar told him "if I have to hear you say you did this for your family one more time.." and he interrupted saying he did it for himself and he loved cooking

Yeah...I mentioned that. Lol.

'That was pretty clear and even if it wasn't, he admitted it.'
  • Agrv2385
    Agrv2385 Members Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lets not forget laural lance from arrow also.might as well throw her ? made father in there too with his hissy fits.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Holly from Power
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mine personally is NANCY BOTWIN: all the bs she got away with. To quote the classic ? COWBOYS:" she shoulda been dead a long tim before her time, A LONG time"
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muthafucking Peggy Hill.
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barbara Kean from Gotham. That ? makes me wanna strangle my television.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That agent lady from Sons of Anarchy had a very punchable face and attitude..... ? bless and RIP Opie