Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    Gunplay not trash
    Didn't buy his album and won't buy his album
    But he's not trash
    He's a better rapper than a lotta ? y'all champion on this website

gunplay is trash and he doesnt take the genre of music seriously. these ? that look as hiphop as a come up have to go. he doesnt belng in this culture. he wants to be a goon that always get beat up then let him do that. cant stand ? that dont take our culture serious. they are the real culture vultures

man shut yo ? up, u a dj that does more tmz articles than actual dj'ing. u take ? like lloyd banks and tony yayo serious when they dont take rap serious either. just say u dislike mmg and keep it moving. if u think bruh dont take rap seriously ur an idiot. talm bout u post it to contribute to the ic, lol foh
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    banks yay and fif take rapping more seriousl than that ? . i seen them ? in cyphers. i seen 50 hold his own on tracks with nas and eminem. yall just biased. and i aint no ? DJ. gunplay is wack. and theres no place in the game for him. G-unit literally threw that ? out of hiphop
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol yo why is there beef in this thread?
  • gemini86
    Options
    because these southern ? mad that gunplay sold 12 CDs and they taking it to heart that i mentioned it.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2015
    Options
    i could care less how much bruh sold to be honest, i know he can rap but i dont check for him like that. has nothing to do with any southern rappers fails, i call u out cuz u a lame and a horrible region bashing poster. i forgot the ny ? are delusional in that situation tho.
  • gemini86
    Options
    i dont bash the south. i listen to kid kid and buck lmao
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    i dont bash the south. i listen to kid kid and buck lmao

lol of course

u should really stop posting about music tho

u'll actually contribute by posting eboni nudes.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn the ? went double toejam.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn i like gunplay's music too. i hate it had to be him but that could be my ace boon ? ... if you debut at 171 on the charts and sell under 1000 records i'm laughing. right in your face. every time i see you.

but at least now he doesn't have to worry about the sophomore jinx. ? mobb deep's first album flopped. so did gangstarr and jay-z. i can actually think of a few. this gives me an idea for a thread...

• black caesar
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    damn i like gunplay's music too. i hate it had to be him but that could be my ace boon ? ... if you debut at 171 on the charts and sell under 1000 records i'm laughing. right in your face. every time i see you.

but at least now he doesn't have to worry about the sophomore jinx. ? mobb deep's first album flopped. so did gangstarr and jay-z. i can actually think of a few. this gives me an idea for a thread...

Reasonable Doubt was far from a flop.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gunplay is dope af and he can rap but I ain't listen to the album
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who hating on the south???? Point that ? out!
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess Drake should have tweeted his album.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

It went gold in '96.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam....you can sell that at the gas station by yoself.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Damn 10 years ago you couldn't even make the Top 200 withing selling 10,000. Record sales have become sad, man..
    I think that's partly because ppl in this day & age aint tryna spend $ on generic ass rappers who aint really saying ? when its so easy to get it for free.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N ? in my thread was talkin bout Ross put gunplay on, I'm sorry that's not on
  • black caesar
    edited August 2015
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Damn 10 years ago you couldn't even make the Top 200 withing selling 10,000. Record sales have become sad, man..
    I think that's partly because ppl in this day & age aint tryna spend $ on generic ass rappers who aint really saying ? when its so easy to get it for free.

It's not just rap, other genres are feeling it too.
  • black caesar
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

It went gold in '96.

Yeah he did. Back then it was considered OK. Now artists would ? to have those sells.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Gunplay album >>>>>> Future album

Hit the reactions...IDGAF

? yourself
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn this ? went triple dust
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shoulda dropped it 2 years ago when Bible on the Dash was out
  • gemini86
    Options
    i just dont get how someone can buy a rap cd of a someone saying hes not a rapper.