Fair/Foul: Folks molesting Nicki Minaj's Madame Tussauds wax figure...

Options

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Fair.. all the other female wax figures get molested too
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's never speak of this again

• pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao I slept on this thread and has @Sion been in here yet?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

b05bb070-2af8-0131-f2ba-76b947c9d651.gif?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIV2GBF52KUKP672A&Expires=1709427615&Signature=XkS79BS2skW4Jdf4HylJh89Z0sU%3D
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    pachá12 wrote: »
    Traffic in here got a lot slower once pink pants was revealed...

I honestly think half the dudes who consigned that picture never even looked at his face. All they saw was the pink pants and that's all they needed to see. Just think if they were ? in a club at 2am and the room was poorly lit. Lol.

I'll hold my L. Caught me. Well that and the thought of a group of women taking Nicki like that.

• reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Im a real ? bc i knew all along lmao Saw the og article online and the face didnt look right so...i think quick on my feet! read the comment section and voila

I didn't say a word i was just waitin for the mad uptick in new posts. ..'52 new' And here we are
    Im a real ? bc i knew all along lmao Saw the og article online and the face didnt look right so...i think quick on my feet! read the comment section and voila

I didn't say a word i was just waitin for the mad uptick in new posts. ..'52 new' And here we are

Ay burn in hell, breh

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ay burn in hell, breh

Way to tell on yourself bruh. You'll never look at a pair of pink pants the same again
  • S2J
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »

Ay burn in hell, breh

Lol Oh u want some too old man?

AchingFantasticAndeancondor.gif

That face u made when its 2 days too late to take back yor thoughts (and actions. ..pause aaaand scust)
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    images-27_zpsimm0djih.jpeg

kim-kardashian-at-madame-tussauds-and-her-wax-figure-14_zpswbel9xa3.jpg

bruh this chick is pretty much known for a ? sex tape and they got her like this. No one else sees something wrong with Nikki being on all fours like that?

Yes.. But the sad thing is 99% of male rappers want female rappers to be over sexualized for their list. So they don't think deep about black women going down in history on all fours. They don't understand females fighting to represent dignity. They call them fake how's, and exploit their sex lives because they find out they sleep with 1 man. They lie on the ones representing female dignity and self pride against whoredom.. So therefore by letting black women make history for whoredom and trying to sabatoge the face of the female soldier who represent sexuality in a decent manner. This goes down in history & its the male rappers fault.

They don't think that deep they think like the ones ? and touching the mannequin. They think like male dogs in heat. & can't see nothing wrong with it

Nicki is a grown ass woman who created her

Same here bro, I knew that pic was going to get posted and these ? did exactly what I expected haha haha,
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Yo a better question tho is how did ? know it was a dude tho ? He even had the video on deck...... The quality of the pic is so poor how would you have been able to peep that if you didn't already know it was a ? ?

Nicki posted the same pic on her I.g which pretty much exposed the ? , I think she shouted the ? out too
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo a better question tho is how did ? know it was a dude tho ? He even had the video on deck...... The quality of the pic is so poor how would you have been able to peep that if you didn't already know it was a ? ?

Other forums ? got tricked too once the IG was found it was a wrap.
  • S2J
    Options

Nah ? ain't no 'beter question' aint no next level thought necessary just hold that L
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why yall need to learn how to love a females face and jawline.

• TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was wondering why this thread had so many replies, then I read page 4. Didn't get any further.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Damn, I'll take my L. Not gonna be like some dudes and pretend they didn't get caught with it