Possibly The Real Reason Behind "Martin" Ending & Gina Suing Martin For Sexual Harrasment

Options

Comments

• Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah I don't buy it.

For one, her album dropped in 1992, and the suit came out in 1996-97. Why would she wait 4 years to drop the suit, if it was retribution for not letting her do a promo run for the album? Next, Fox during that time was the haven for Black entertainment; practically all their shows had cameos/music spots for mad Rap and R&B spots. Her promo could have been written into the show. I mean, Ashley from Fresh Prince dropped an album while on the show.

It's a nice theory, but there's too many holes in it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ martin said no and fox said HELL NO!!
    but I was salty AF when the show ended martin living single and new York undercover was the goat Thursday night line up
    And in the last two seasons it did look like martin was high his eyes would be kinda bloodshot ..or maybe he was just stressed
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Lol @ martin said no and fox said HELL NO!!
    but I was salty AF when the show ended martin living single and new York undercover was the goat Thursday night line up
    And in the last two seasons it did look like martin was high his eyes would be kinda bloodshot ..or maybe he was just stressed

them last two season martin looked like he drank Nyquil before every show

Lol! Sho nuff. The last season, especially the final espisode, was unbearable to watch.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    martin was gettin faded on them shows.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Pam》》》》》Gina

#powerfultruth
    #whyistillpostherecuzofpowerfulopinionslikethis
    #theblackertheberry
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real 90s ?

The big headed lite brite wanted to sing and be a star...Thats what this has been about this whole time...SMH
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    But aunt viv didn't like him

Wait a min, which one?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

Wait a min, which one?

The dark one which is why she was replaced
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol...the dark one
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

Wait a min, which one?

Original Aunt Viv....first tried to say Will forced her off the show because she wouldn't kiss his ass...then later went on to say she was pregnant and her hormones had her acting crazy and she admitted she got difficult to work with but still doesn't think she should've been replaced
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

pzlz3qA.jpg

If true then this b-tch pulled an Angela from Power on dude.

First sign this is a lie its not until the 5th season after the Christmas episode they don't appear in anymore scenes together
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gossip.

and they are all sipping the tea. how do we know this is true, we weren't there. still funny though.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well... find out who was working on the show at that time and shoot them a tweet.

pretty simple

tho it sound like something she would do.

shawty really thought she could sing.... she put a couple albums out if im not mistaken.

pam was the one who could sing.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    well... find out who was working on the show at that time and shoot them a tweet.

pretty simple

tho it sound like something she would do.

shawty really thought she could sing.... she put a couple albums out if im not mistaken.

pam was the one who could sing.

Tisha could sing too. She's been singing for the longest. Since "School Daze". Since "Rags to Riches"
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw martin was over when they jumped the shark not once but twice. first not staying on the radio show killed him and the second one was when they changed the theme song. if you look at long running sitcoms they usually keep the same theme song and stay close to where they started at. i.e. fresh prince
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    naw martin was over when they jumped the shark not once but twice. first not staying on the radio show killed him and the second one was when they changed the theme song. if you look at long running sitcoms they usually keep the same theme song and stay close to where they started at. i.e. fresh prince

...what?

Cosby show.

A Different World too