If You Saw A Girl With Her Skirt Tucked Into Her Underwear, Would You Tell Her Or Sneak A Photo?

Options
2»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid prank, but that old white cracka is like the perfect example of what the white race as a whole does.

Like he knew he was looking, but when he got called out on it, he tried to attack her and tear her down. "Honey, you ain't got nothing I want to see." "Why do you care?' Why is it so hard to just admit that you were looking you perverted ? . Who gives a ? that you are married? You were still looking.

That's pretty much the same ? they do when it comes to racial issues. They do some racist ? and then act like black people are the ones that are wrong for calling them on it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid prank, but that old white cracka is like the perfect example of what the white race as a whole does.

Like he knew he was looking, but when he got called out on it, he tried to attack her and tear her down. "Honey, you ain't got nothing I want to see." "Why do you care?' Why is it so hard to just admit that you were looking you perverted ? . Who gives a ? that you are married? You were still looking.

That's pretty much the same ? they do when it comes to racial issues. They do some racist ? and then act like black people are the ones that are wrong for calling them on it.

NH, but the old dude was saying that he was married to the asian dude that was sitting with him.

He said "Honey, you aint got nothing I want to see" because he's a homosexual and isn't attracted to women.

Granted, he was definitely looking at her....but it was to make fun of her more than anything else.

nh again.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    I'd assume she knew what she was doing and just stare like a true creep.

tumblr_n1ujraUTrh1r5j928o1_500.gif

this. thats too much bare ass out to not feel the breeze.... "she know we be lookin"

Exact word i came to say

Where im at im used to activists and people doing things for show so i would be assuming cameras are rolling and its part of something. I would covertly look
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

NH, but the old dude was saying that he was married to the asian dude that was sitting with him.

He said "Honey, you aint got nothing I want to see" because he's a homosexual and isn't attracted to women.

Granted, he was definitely looking at her....but it was to make fun of her more than anything else.

nh again.

lol Didn't even catch that. I had my anti-? ? shield up or something.