San Francisco cops detain man with one leg after mistaking crutches for weapons

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but but what about blk on blk crime?
    We do worst to our selves.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    united nation of fuckboys...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? hate humans™ the police.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear these ? that make these racist ass calls aren't helping either smh. Thing is though when these punk ass officers get there and realize it's just a guy with crutches why wouldn't you just go arrest actual people who are doing real crimes?
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? disgusting.. but props to ol girl who recorded this vid.. i watched the whole thing and she just kept saying the same ? we be saying everyday on IC, 14 cops to handle a one legged man?? who seemed to not have done anything in the first place.

? the police, and like i said b4 on here.. what infuriates me in situations like this.. how is it 14 of you and not ONE of them thinks "hey this is too much" or "oh ? lets not let this situation get out on control", nope never happens just a bunch of weak,brainless, moral-less, ? pawns...not an independent thinker in the whole bunch...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But Straight Out of Compton is the one making pigs look bad
    "? the police"
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to be a slow day for all them cops to show up huh??
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was a display of force and public humiliation. A message that was delivered and taken the exact way they wanted it to be.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    This was a display of force and public humiliation. A message that was delivered and taken the exact way they wanted it to be.

ol girl even said it "ive been recording for almost ten minutes and the whole time ive been yelling pull his pants up" and they literally did not do it until looks like the ambulance came..this ? ? me off