Florida passes law that makes nudity legal at all beaches

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭

nude-beach.jpg

The state of Florida has made a bold change to its laws concerning nudity at public beaches, and this one might ruffle some feathers. Beginning August 1st, full nudity will be legal at all public beaches – as long as you obtain a Florida State Nudity License (FSNL).

Governor Rick Scott approved the bill passed by the state legislature making public nudity at state-owned beaches legal, and he encourages tourists and residents to make use of new law. “Today is a great day. Not only will it be legal to hang out at the beach totally nude, but we encourage you do to so,” Governor Scott said. “As long as you are a fairly attractive person, nobody is going to complain.”

One part of the new law, which may be infuriating to some, is the weight limits for those who may strip down completely. “If you are overweight by more than twenty pounds, you will not be given a license. You will be politely asked to go on a diet and come back at a later date to try again. It really is not that complicated.” Scott said. “We want everyone to enjoy this. Obtaining a license will not be hard for those who meet all of our standards, and it will be a quick and easy process. Residents and guests in the state may visit any of our town halls, where we will have employees trained to record the weight of those wishing to go nude. You will also be asked to submit a picture of your face and ? . If you’re not too ugly or fat, then they will issue you a license for a fee of only $10, which will be good for 1 year.”

Residents in several communities have said that they are really torn on the subject.

“On one hand, everyone likes to freeball it once in a while,” said Miami resident Jacob Miller, 58. “On the other hand, my wrinkly ? probably won’t pass the inspection, so I more than likely can’t get a license issued anyway. Thankfully, I live right on the beach, so even if I can’t be nude, I can enjoy all the fine young ladies who will be walking around, muffs exposed.”

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    For females................. right?
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    r.prince18 wrote: »
    nude-beach.jpg

The state of Florida has made a bold change to its laws concerning nudity at public beaches, and this one might ruffle some feathers. Beginning August 1st, full nudity will be legal at all public beaches – as long as you obtain a Florida State Nudity License (FSNL).

Governor Rick Scott approved the bill passed by the state legislature making public nudity at state-owned beaches legal, and he encourages tourists and residents to make use of new law. “Today is a great day. Not only will it be legal to hang out at the beach totally nude, but we encourage you do to so,” Governor Scott said. “As long as you are a fairly attractive person, nobody is going to complain.”

One part of the new law, which may be infuriating to some, is the weight limits for those who may strip down completely. “If you are overweight by more than twenty pounds, you will not be given a license. You will be politely asked to go on a diet and come back at a later date to try again. It really is not that complicated.” Scott said. “We want everyone to enjoy this. Obtaining a license will not be hard for those who meet all of our standards, and it will be a quick and easy process. Residents and guests in the state may visit any of our town halls, where we will have employees trained to record the weight of those wishing to go nude. You will also be asked to submit a picture of your face and ? . If you’re not too ugly or fat, then they will issue you a license for a fee of only $10, which will be good for 1 year.”

Residents in several communities have said that they are really torn on the subject.

“On one hand, everyone likes to freeball it once in a while,” said Miami resident Jacob Miller, 58. “On the other hand, my wrinkly ? probably won’t pass the inspection, so I more than likely can’t get a license issued anyway. Thankfully, I live right on the beach, so even if I can’t be nude, I can enjoy all the fine young ladies who will be walking around, muffs exposed.”

Shots fired at fat people.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This can't be true lol, good though if it is. Florida doing something right
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't Florida have a ban sagging pants tho??
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like it's going to be nothing but fine young tight bodied broads running around.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you know I never saw this on the news. I don't think this is news. I think florida is talking about reducing marijuana laws to the point that if you get caught with a couple of sacks you only get a fine. or did they pass it? I hope so.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't Florida have a ban sagging pants tho??
    no ?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it was really true...? gonna go up lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    nude-beach.jpg

Shots fired at fat people.

That ? had me dyin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's gonna be a lot of old ass cac skin flapping in the breeze
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nude-beach.jpg

Lol obviously fake
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's gonna be a lot of old ass cac skin flapping in the breeze

yep ? gonna be hyped to see some fresh flesh but will be in for a repulsing liverspotted surprise. its gonna be like the inkwell. "bitties and bitties and ? !"
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the few times i been to south beach i seen random becky's going topless in front of whoever
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it should be legal but I would hate having to deal with attractive topless women in public. It would make me uncomfortable, I don't want them having 'power' over me.

I remember this one episode of the Outer Limits when a bunch of college students had to undress and be examined for flaws. It bothered me even though I'll never be in that situation, thank ? . I'd never be able to swim with dolphins in peace, thanks to other humans, although I guess I could wear a shirt in the water. Not that I have any plans to do that anyways but whatever.
    Lol obviously fake

It would be really ? up if it wasn't.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like it's going to be nothing but fine young tight bodied broads running around.

Exactly, anyone who thinks this is good news hasn't been to the beach in a while. There are lot of people that you definitely do not want to see naked.