Options
    on bronem he did chinx nasty .
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    ? smashing Sanaa Lathan

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmpmetNg_h8H85yTvWhSJIzIu5Yr63N7b3A5fOcf58YfKFAAS4

Ew i saw diddys vines and pics but i refuse to believe it . Did he confirm it?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off Laura styles sexy

2nd I been a fan of French music since 08, and appreciate him keepin max name out there (I tweeted Ebro bout 2 yrs ago bout max b, and he tweeted back shittin on max, him n flex were the main ? keepin max blackballed at hot 97 that's y he was hush every time French said his name)

3rd French had long street money n now he got the industry money also. All he do is buy ? . Max linked wit him to get some money period. In return max became his songwriter. Him n chinx wasn't like him n max, chinx really came to max crib when he came home. That's how him n French linked. Everybody know if stack bundles was alive there would be little airspace for French. Stack kept chinx drugs name out there waaaayyyy before ? even knew about chinx. Now chinx dead n u talkin bout that's your brother , you only signed chinx for more street cred cuz max b got sent away. Dame grease, al Pac , mak mustard, masar, none of them ? want to even be around French n all of me don't have good things to say about him. Bynoe don't wanna say it cuz he know French a grimey foreigner. Bynoe said chinx tried to get him to roll wit coke boys but bynoe said he not ? wit French he a snake. French out here basically erasing stack bundles legacy, wouldn't even say his name when referring to him. And why ain't he put off the rip on chinx album, and now he shooting the video for the remix in two weeks?? Dam the og just came out. Like I don't see the brother love in that specially talkin bout he nvr nvr nvr made a dollar off chinx. Using the car in the video, you told chinx to come wit u a week before he died?? He made max beef wit he'll tell, so he can claim the bronx. This ? French a grimey ass affy.

But I'm in Atlanta so wen French come on it give me hometown pride knowing max writing all ? .
  • _God_
    Options
    Also on chinx oh bout 30 min before he got killed ? told him it was coming in the comments then bout a hour later ? posted again talkin bout yea told you talking ? and then put gun emojis
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Also on chinx oh bout 30 min before he got killed ? told him it was coming in the comments then bout a hour later ? posted again talkin bout yea told you talking ? and then put gun emojis

Pretty sure that was fake
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    French was always shady to me because he always all for the beef wit jim but soon as max locked he says ya i never had beef wit him
  • irite
    irite Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Options
    I cant listen to these clay molded head lookin ?
  • irite
    irite Members Posts: 169 ✭✭
    Options
    I cant listen to these clay molded head lookin ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just seen french on the breakfast club. dude is a liar. he said he never held a camera and he approached 50 about his beef with puff and 50 said hes just trying to sell vodka. 50 always had beef with puff and i dont even think he was into the vodka at that time. he wasnt even talking about ciroc at that time. 50 gonna catch this ? and its gonna be funny as ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    just seen french on the breakfast club. dude is a liar. he said he never held a camera and he approached 50 about his beef with puff and 50 said hes just trying to sell vodka. 50 always had beef with puff and i dont even think he was into the vodka at that time. he wasnt even talking about ciroc at that time. 50 gonna catch this ? and its gonna be funny as ?

If 50 Cent came out and said French Montana approached him about his beef with Puff,
    would you believe it then ??
  • gemini86
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »

If 50 Cent came out and said French Montana approached him about his beef with Puff,
    would you believe it then ??

i never said he didnt but i said about the vodka ? . read my ? lol
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    50 and Mazaradi Fox basically put this dude on. He's disloyal and a crew hopper
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somethin seems funny about this dude n he contradicted himself about the "holdin a cam n recordin is wack" ?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah ? wrong interview...talkin bout breakfast club
  • gemini86
    Options
    It's like he lies like Ross
  • _God_
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    First off Laura styles sexy

2nd I been a fan of French music since 08, and appreciate him keepin max name out there (I tweeted Ebro bout 2 yrs ago bout max b, and he tweeted back shittin on max, him n flex were the main ? keepin max blackballed at hot 97 that's y he was hush every time French said his name)

3rd French had long street money n now he got the industry money also. All he do is buy ? . Max linked wit him to get some money period. In return max became his songwriter. Him n chinx wasn't like him n max, chinx really came to max crib when he came home. That's how him n French linked. Everybody know if stack bundles was alive there would be little airspace for French. Stack kept chinx drugs name out there waaaayyyy before ? even knew about chinx. Now chinx dead n u talkin bout that's your brother , you only signed chinx for more street cred cuz max b got sent away. Dame grease, al Pac , mak mustard, masar, none of them ? want to even be around French n all of me don't have good things to say about him. Bynoe don't wanna say it cuz he know French a grimey foreigner. Bynoe said chinx tried to get him to roll wit coke boys but bynoe said he not ? wit French he a snake. French out here basically erasing stack bundles legacy, wouldn't even say his name when referring to him. And why ain't he put off the rip on chinx album, and now he shooting the video for the remix in two weeks?? Dam the og just came out. Like I don't see the brother love in that specially talkin bout he nvr nvr nvr made a dollar off chinx. Using the car in the video, you told chinx to come wit u a week before he died?? He made max beef wit he'll tell, so he can claim the bronx. This ? French a grimey ass affy.

But I'm in Atlanta so wen French come on it give me hometown pride knowing max writing all ? .

tumblr_inline_mn8cjhGoiN1qz4rgp.gif

Yea that's pretty much what anybody that don't know or believe in a grimey foreigner , would have to say
  • _God_
    Options
    50 and Mazaradi Fox basically put this dude on. He's disloyal and a crew hopper

Grimey ass African jumpin from from ? to ? , he the real culture vulture
  • _God_
    Options
    N French gassed max up to beef wit Jim in the fashion that he did
  • RickyRich
    Options
    french used to be around jims back in the day .
  • _God_
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    french used to be around jims back in the day .

? a credit card scammer
  • RickyRich
    Options
    heres from what i have heard about french

- He started at first he mess wit jims & dipset
    - Had falling out over rucker park tape
    - Met max b and started beefin wit jims
    - Signed wit akon when he akon bumping
    - links up wit gunit
    - max b gets locked up
    - signs wit badboy