did canibus go crazy?

Options
BrazilianHairMoney
BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in The Reason
Please just answer the poll. Im Curious I want to know how many people think canibus is cray cray

Canibus thinks Eminem is dead..
Canibus - Dead By Design: http://youtu.be/KCex_58Rg28

Y'all hear him what y'all gonna do when they ? me on some Eminem and L ? .. ( Em) was a white revolutionary.

The Eminem Deception: http://youtu.be/qQnkslExsoY
Eminem Clone?!: http://youtu.be/L3rCuu23Wmw

I'm part of the movement.. I think the real Eminem want people to know that's not him!

did canibus go crazy? 16 votes

yes canibus went crazy 12 years ago
56%
loch121kingblaze84Swiffness!Idiopathic Jokerits....JOHN BKairoLou CypherTHIRDSUPREMEidjohndoe1234 9 votes
no canibus is saying something real here. might got a point
43%
murdappower_wisdomilledoutCrimson11_God_smp4lifeProminence 7 votes

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't u know? Prolly been in the same asylum

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure if he went crazy, but he went downhill.

I have a hard time listening to his voice, and lyrically he tries to sound smart and get deep but I feel like he's just making things up.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, he just fell the ? off
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he probably lost his mind around the time he joined the military so he could have more ? to rap about, he joined the military for subject matter not to serve the country

cant be true, seriously? lmao
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/VpULBFtAPbg
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    I heard he got discharged from true army for smoking weed on camera and uploading it to the internet.

Anybody know if thats true?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Know he got discharged, not sure why, probably true, ? ? lost it
  • idjohndoe1234
    idjohndoe1234 Members Posts: 5
    Options
    ? is nuts.
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    no canibus is saying something real here. might got a point
    Canibus still cold on the mic afte all these years that mellatonin track fire. Its time to dust off the old Bis albums and listen to the rapping encyclopedia

Canibus>>>> em

Straight Like That
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Canibus is the most overrated underground rapper of all time
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Canibus is the most overrated underground rapper of all time

IMO I Wouldn't say overrated he just got ? up with that 1st lp joint, if his 1st was solid and had a decent if not better follow up he would be in a better spot historically. But L after L no pun intended killed him. James Todd def won the war. This track was actually dope to me it reminds me of why i used to like dude. Not saying it's a buckingham palace or beast from the east but from him after alllll that wack ? this was ok. To bad that style of rap don't matter anymore
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Canibus still cold on the mic afte all these years that mellatonin track fire. Its time to dust off the old Bis albums and listen to the rapping encyclopedia

Canibus>>>> em

Straight Like That

As much as I used to like Canibus and as much as I think Eminem is overrated, I'd have to disagree.

They both fell off something terrible but at least Eminem can say he made an album that appealed to, well, somebody. Canibus has yet to make a masterpiece.

Having said that, a 97/98 Canibus would have served Eminem in a battle. Too bad his album was ass cheeks.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Canibus not the only one who thinks this.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is a very metaphysical album. but im dumb. im trippin. i go back to listen to his first album and he was spittin all that metaphysical ? , that i think i know now, BACK THEN!!!
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I'm not sure if he went crazy, but he went downhill.

I have a hard time listening to his voice, and lyrically he tries to sound smart and get deep but I feel like he's just making things up.

No my brotha. Youre showing your hand when you say that. Usually i wouldnt say this in front of white folks, but yall gots to get this too.

He is sooooo lyrical that it doesnt make sense. See, this is metaphysics. the occult. Black magic. He wasnt blackballed by the music industry, he was BLACK BALLED BY THE GOVERNMENTAL INDUSTRY! Canibus had Bobby Hemmitt and Brother Panic on the album. NO CELEBRITY IN THE WORLD WOULD EVER LET YOU KNOW THAT THEY EVEN HEARD OF THOSE BLACK MEN!

He is a conspiracy theorist. He knows hip hop. He have a gift with words. He from Jamaica. He cool man. U gotta raise your level of consciousness and then you'll understand him just fine. as a matter of fact, it will be baby talk to u. nursey rhymes.

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rip the Jacker is a solid album by him
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't understand how Canibus brings the sickest drama.

Fierce enough to pierce the thickest armor...
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was the Wyclef effect
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Please just answer the poll. Im Curious I want to know how many people think canibus is cray cray

Canibus thinks Eminem is dead..

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like that he pulled out the pad full of rhymes, atleast he was honest, almost all these rappers are spitting writtens anyway, I think it was eminem who once said all great mcs always have their best pre-written rhymes at hand.
  • RTJ
    RTJ Members Posts: 10
    Options
    I like that he pulled out the pad full of rhymes, atleast he was honest, almost all these rappers are spitting writtens anyway, I think it was eminem who once said all great mcs always have their best pre-written rhymes at hand.

That battle was not supposed to be off the top, it's a written league.