Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    He's a Satanist...what you expect? This ? was rapping about practicing witchcraft on Luca 2(the tape with I dont get tired)..

You can tell this ? is possessed by some type of demonic entity or he got sadistic weird family in his gene pool..Louisiana has some weird and violent types of people that grow from them type of genetic roots

@EyeofAsaru
    When he was tlkin abt witchcraft he was using it as a metaphor for making ?
    If u dont know how to cook ? u wouldnt understand cause u use boiling water and ice
    How u gonna make assumptions but dk da lingo man

Kevin must be your mans

His in my top 3 fav artist I've been following his career way before he got big
    Back when he had dreads before he went to jail when he was on dead game records
    I've enjoyed watching his growth as a artist and making the xxl cover....etc etc
    Plus he a street ? forreal so I understand his point of view and where he come from
    So of course imma ride for one of my fav artist
    Guess u could say I'm stanning to some extent but ion agree with some ? he do I just correct ? when they give wrong info abt him
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    He's a Satanist...what you expect? This ? was rapping about practicing witchcraft on Luca 2(the tape with I dont get tired)..

You can tell this ? is possessed by some type of demonic entity or he got sadistic weird family in his gene pool..Louisiana has some weird and violent types of people that grow from them type of genetic roots

@EyeofAsaru
    If u dont know how to cook ? u wouldnt understand cause u use boiling water and ice

Naw, that wasn't a metaphor....? was clearly talking about witchcraft.

......ion got time to break ? down word for word so u can believe what u want
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@EyeofAsaru

I like Gates music, but he was talkin about witchcraft in that song. That ? wasn't no metaphor. He's also talked about channeling spirits on Perfect Imperfection. When asked about it in an interview, he said he's studied all forms of spirituality, including witchcraft.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is Kevin Gates & why are all the YouTube links dead?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That voodoo ? yall hear in media about New Orleans is so ? stupid. That's for tourists attractions.

To keep it 100, it's a lot murders because of the poverty. Just like other cites that's in poverty.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plap dont respect his jaw
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she stupid she should sue him
  • TayGettem
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

It's called google
  • TayGettem
    Options

@EyeofAsaru

I like Gates music, but he was talkin about witchcraft in that song. That ? wasn't no metaphor. He's also talked about channeling spirits on Perfect Imperfection. When asked about it in an interview, he said he's studied all forms of spirituality, including witchcraft.

In perfect imperfect he was tlkin abt witchcraft but in the other song he wasn't that's what I'm saying and I study vodoo as well ain't nun wrong with it
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's called google

Why when im in a kevin gates thread on a hiphop website?

I still dont know who he is but i think i just found his biggest fan
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is hilarious for all the wrong reasons
  • TayGettem
    Options

It's called google

Why when im in a kevin gates thread on a hiphop website?

I still dont know who he is but i think i just found his biggest fan

Na cause I'm the same way with every artist I like I mean why not be knowledgeable about artist u listen to
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Home

News

Singles

Videos

Reviews

Interviews

Editorials

Releases

NEWS 14 minutes ago
    Kevin Gates Charged With Battery After Allegedly Kicking Fan
    UPDATE: Police have charged the Baton Rouge, Louisiana rapper after an incident at a concert.

by Danielle Harling
    4 comments
    Kevin Gates has been charged with simple battery, TMZ reports.

The rapper allegedly kicked a fan in the chest after she was tugging on his shorts during a concert in Florida last month.

The police investigated the incident and decided to charge the Baton Rouge, Louisiana rapper.

(The original article in this thread was published at 8:00 am today, September 1, 2015 and is as follows.)

According to AllHipHop.com, an 18-year-old woman who was kicked in the chest by Kevin Gates during a performance over the weekend in Lakeland, Florida, was taken to the hospital shortly after.

The fan’s mother, Kristy Irelan, says she received a CT scan while at the hospital. Irelan also revealed that her daughter “passed out” following the kick.

“She told me that she was excited to see him and next thing she knows she was kicked in the chest and she was passed out…It ? me off. I don’t care who you are- an NFL player, just a regular person or a rapper- you don’t come to anybody’s home town and kick anybody- she did not deserve that,” Ireland said, according to AllHipHop.com.

Amateur video of the encounter, which was uploaded to YouTube, shows someone touching Gates’ leg. He then kicks them with his right leg.

The Baton Rouge, Louisiana rapper has yet to respond directly to the incident, but did send the following message on Twitter shortly after his performance: "? me,when you see me - it's dat simple"

It is currently unclear what the results of the teen’s CT scan were, and if the family plans on taking any legal action.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Lol ? said ? him when u see him now dats why I fck with Gates straight gutta with it
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Home

News

Singles

Videos

Reviews

Interviews

Editorials

Releases

NEWS 14 minutes ago
    Kevin Gates Charged With Battery After Allegedly Kicking Fan
    UPDATE: Police have charged the Baton Rouge, Louisiana rapper after an incident at a concert.

by Danielle Harling
    4 comments
    Kevin Gates has been charged with simple battery, TMZ reports.

The rapper allegedly kicked a fan in the chest after she was tugging on his shorts during a concert in Florida last month.

The police investigated the incident and decided to charge the Baton Rouge, Louisiana rapper.

(The original article in this thread was published at 8:00 am today, September 1, 2015 and is as follows.)

According to AllHipHop.com, an 18-year-old woman who was kicked in the chest by Kevin Gates during a performance over the weekend in Lakeland, Florida, was taken to the hospital shortly after.

The fan’s mother, Kristy Irelan, says she received a CT scan while at the hospital. Irelan also revealed that her daughter “passed out” following the kick.

“She told me that she was excited to see him and next thing she knows she was kicked in the chest and she was passed out…It ? me off. I don’t care who you are- an NFL player, just a regular person or a rapper- you don’t come to anybody’s home town and kick anybody- she did not deserve that,” Ireland said, according to AllHipHop.com.

Amateur video of the encounter, which was uploaded to YouTube, shows someone touching Gates’ leg. He then kicks them with his right leg.

The Baton Rouge, Louisiana rapper has yet to respond directly to the incident, but did send the following message on Twitter shortly after his performance: "? me,when you see me - it's dat simple"

It is currently unclear what the results of the teen’s CT scan were, and if the family plans on taking any legal action.

As far as the bold lettering......This ? a clown.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thisskeleton kry ass ? finst to lose about $100g for this ? , dont trust niggaswitnofacialhair.com
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    never got why rappers put hands (in this case feet) on they fans
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Kevin Gates RESPONSES to kicking female in chest
    http://youtu.be/6RFbKf7D70c
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seem like people turnin on bruh after this ? , idk if this song gon b enough
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He went off though