Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    If the white woman is so genetically inferior why are you so jealous of her??? and the white man only wants to nut in your eye you silly ? and you would let him

A3O5d.jpg[img][/img]

Why you jealous of my white man though? You mad he created civilizations your dumb as never did? You mad he got all the world riches? You mad he created the computer you are typing on? You mad you paying him to spew your ? on his internet? And the white woman only wants to ? you as its the closet thing that resembles a monkey.

tumblr_lak0duJUjI1qdfrsho1_500.jpg

black women are so horrible that black men would rather ? fat white ? and you ugly fat black american women are the most obese women on earth.

Black men will ? anything, you have no sexual preference, thats why you are now eating white women ? in cuckold sessions.

The average Jamaican woman looks like this...

JamaicaWomen.jpg

Average Jamaican man looks like this...

vybz-kartel-bleach-e1302538740902.jpg?w=700

Your women could pass a males if they wanted too. You have to be the most ugliest out of all the blacks in the diaspora!

However, since we all know you still live at home with your mother how about you go take your Jamaican shower ? .

13946667455_3cf0444bfc_b.jpg

lol. The last picture is in africa you idiot.

white women ? is better than black ? you grape skinned hoe.

hqdefault.jpg

Only in Jamaica could a nose like this be manifested!

And white men have bigger ? than black men; you uncircumcised parasite, pull that skin back and clean them bread crumbs ? .

LOL don't worry about my nose worry about the wet cheese curbs that ooze from your ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    If the white woman is so genetically inferior why are you so jealous of her??? and the white man only wants to nut in your eye you silly ? and you would let him

A3O5d.jpg[img][/img]

Why you jealous of my white man though? You mad he created civilizations your dumb as never did? You mad he got all the world riches? You mad he created the computer you are typing on? You mad you paying him to spew your ? on his internet? And the white woman only wants to ? you as its the closet thing that resembles a monkey.

black women are so horrible that black men would rather ? fat white ? and you ugly fat black american women are the most obese women on earth.

Black men will ? anything, you have no sexual preference, thats why you are now eating white women ? in cuckold sessions.

JamaicaWomen.jpg

Your women could pass a males if they wanted too. You have to be the most ugliest out of all the blacks in the diaspora!

However, since we all know you still live at home with your mother how about you go take your Jamaican shower ? .

hqdefault.jpg

And white men have bigger ? than black men; you uncircumcised parasite, pull that skin back and clean them bread crumbs ? .

LOL don't worry about my nose worry about the wet cheese curbs that ooze from your ?

Come and clean it out for big momma.

stretch-legs-gif-2_zps9c32000f.gif

? you could never look as good as that white woman. foh
  • ConsciousStripper
    ConsciousStripper Members Posts: 42
    edited September 2015
    Options

A3O5d.jpg[img][/img]

JamaicaWomen.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Keep giving the white man props, as she was once the nut in the white mans ? . Didn't I tell you before you was nothing but the white mans ? ?
  • zzombie
    Options

A3O5d.jpg[img][/img]

JamaicaWomen.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Keep giving the white man props, as she was once the nut in the white mans ? . Didn't I tell you before you was nothing but the white mans ? ?

The only props i give the white man is for ? bagging you ? bed ? ? it's 2015 and you ? still love master. Foh i just get tired of your black male bashing and spamming the forum with your evil ?

you have more screen names than you have panties. Change your ways or FOH and go someplace else with your trolling.
  • zzombie
    Options

A3O5d.jpg[img][/img]

JamaicaWomen.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

The only props i give the white man is for ? bagging you ? bed ? ? it's 2015 and you ? still love master. Foh i just get tired of your black male bashing and spamming the forum with your evil ?

you have more screen names than you have panties. Change your ways or FOH and go someplace else with your trolling.

f30no.jpg

Jamaican nose!

I see why you mad at the white man, you made you don't have a bone in yours.

whatever ? the white woman loves ours nose
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did not watch the whole thing, but from what I heard, some of it sounds very doubtful.

I'm not surprised, since so many of these IC dudes swear by him.

Oh ? , guess who crawled out the ? hole.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A3O5d.jpg[img][/img]

JamaicaWomen.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

f30no.jpg

Jamaican nose!

Smh, dude, stop taking the bait.
  • zzombie
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »

A3O5d.jpg[img][/img]

JamaicaWomen.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

f30no.jpg

Jamaican nose!

Smh, dude, stop taking the bait.

i'm just playing with the ?
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weak minded ? , r out here losing, for giving a known troll the time of day.
    That troll is obviously mentally ? . I don't even think that's a black women, at least not a fine one.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    That troll is obviously mentally ? . I don't even think that's a black women, at least not a fine one.

It wouldn't matter if I was fine or not, as I don't ? ? males that are on the D0wnlow.

Mentally ? ? Says the ? male with the low t-cell count. ? yourself.

But you still won't post a pic of yourself
  • D0wn
    Options
    Shamu wrote: »
    Moooooooooooooooooooo
    "? males", blah blah , yet constantly come running back to a site, that's a majority "? males".
    That sure makes sense....
    Any ways, Im not gonna let yo wack ass derail this thread. Go take ya meds n focus on wht boys.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

It wouldn't matter if I was fine or not, as I don't ? ? males that are on the D0wnlow.

Some of us have careers; however, seeing how the majority of the people look on this site, their is no reason to post my picture. The majority of you all look like Bantus.

You are correct. Most of us are out of shape nobodies.

But see you are special (not a in a short bus type of way either). I would think someone with your zeal, personality, intellect, and confidence would want to reveal themselves to the world.

But alas you are just like the rest of us. Broke down, tore down with nothing going for ourselves, I suppose.

• CP203
    Options
    Lol the nothing to lose angle nice
  • zzombie
    Options
    lol i'm loving this ?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

Some of us have careers; however, seeing how the majority of the people look on this site, their is no reason to post my picture. The majority of you all look like Bantus.

But see you are special (not a in a short bus type of way either). I would think someone with your zeal, personality, intellect, and confidence would want to reveal themselves to the world.

But alas you are just like the rest of us. Broke down, tore down with nothing going for ourselves, I suppose.

Quiet as its kept, a picture of mine were already posted on this forum. A member here posted one of my Instagram photos on this forum as well as the coli in the illpix section. Thats how I found out about this forum. The fact that I have nignogs messaging me on here saying "you're one of the smart ones, don't post your pic." Shows ? males like you actually have nothing to loose in the real world.

2916096425f7ca75f6c7b197407822f7.jpg

Well, you will not find any pictures of me on any forum here or otherwise. So, your assertion is false.

Pictures aren't the only way to associate a person with their posts. If, you truly had something to lose in the real world you would be more mindful of your posts.

• D0wn
    Options

Quiet as its kept, a picture of mine were already posted on this forum. A member here posted one of my Instagram photos on this forum as well as the coli in the illpix section. Thats how I found out about this forum. The fact that I have nignogs messaging me on here saying "you're one of the smart ones, don't post your pic." Shows ? males like you actually have nothing to loose in the real world.

O yea, i remember u ,
    shamu_seaworld-san-diego.jpg

Foh u lying ass hoe
  • CP203
    Options
    The illpix section of coli.......word
  • zzombie
    Options
    lol i'm loving this ?

f30no.jpg

I'm about to call immigration on your wide nose ass.

call them i became citizen years ago lol
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Top 3 interview of the year, up there with Boyce Watkins and Dame.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This ? is ridiculous. I thought this would be a thread with intellectual conversation,but instead we have ? slinging. We should have an IC villan of the year award, were we nominate the nastiest and most hated posters.
    P.S
    @ConsciousStripper
    To the scorned black woman poster. Your preaching to the choir. Stop ? the wrong men. That' s why why your mind is ? up in the first place. Your letting ? up men put their energy's inside of you. However if your a ? than you don't really have a personality. I would assume since you ? white men that your mindstate is the way it is because the whitemen you ? subconsciously see Black people as inferior. I would explain it deeper, but I don't have the time to do that. If you get it cool. If you don' t do some homework.

You need a man like this. Unfortunately i'm not that man
    This is dedicated to the scorned black women
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrMG1n8aTAI
  • D0wn
    Options

O yea, i remember u ,
    shamu_seaworld-san-diego.jpg

Foh u lying ass hoe

BrainInHandsColourTranspare.png

Still got your brain ? .
    monstercock-danny-mountain-440.jpg

I see why you mad, stay mad you broke ? ? .

36G14Bk.gif

But u on a site, that's a majority blk men U dont see me on LSA... wasting my time trolling. But u got a career tho..

giphy.gif
  • ConsciousStripper
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    This ? is ridiculous. I thought this would be a thread with intellectual conversation,but instead we have ? slinging. We should have an IC villan of the year award, were we nominate the nastiest and most hated posters.
    P.S
    @ConsciousStripper
    To the scorned black woman poster. Your preaching to the choir. Stop ? the wrong men. That' s why why your mind is ? up in the first place. Your letting ? up men put their energy's inside of you. However if your a ? than you don't really have a personality. I would assume since you ? white men that your mindstate is the way it is because the whitemen you ? subconsciously see Black people as inferior. I would explain it deeper, but I don't have the time to do that. If you get it cool. If you don' t do some homework.

...He’s the kind of guy that’ll Instagram a picture of a lion or some other African mammal, hashtag: ‘every lion needs his lioness.’ Meanwhile, he’s left a smoking hot trail of manipulated, exploited, and broken women with no address because females are disposable during your never-ending period of immaturity. Now his tools of manipulation have evolved, so new conditions can be met. The same transition from slavery to the prison complex; his abuse and manipulation has merely gained a new dress. Boys will be boys, the learned justification. I collect male and white tears mixed with some orange juice and drink them for breakfast.
  • ConsciousStripper
    Options
    lol i'm loving this ?

f30no.jpg

I'm about to call immigration on your wide nose ass.

call them i became citizen years ago lol

A Jamaican man did this to a Black American woman, so ? your Pro-Black ? . You people do not care about black women.

2re6tf8.jpg
  • D0wn
    Options
    Lord Ether wrote: »
    P.S
    @ConsciousStripper

...He’s the kind of guy that’ll Instagram a picture of a lion or some other African mammal, hashtag: ‘every lion needs his lioness.’ Meanwhile, he’s left a smoking hot trail of manipulated, exploited, and broken women with no address because females are disposable during your never-ending period of immaturity. Now his tools of manipulation have evolved, so new conditions can be met. The same transition from slavery to the prison complex; his abuse and manipulation has merely gained a new dress. Boys will be boys, the learned justification. I collect male and white tears mixed with some orange juice and drink them for breakfast.
    Meanwhile,
    CNrNY_6UYAA8wNd.jpg U See the smiles on they faces ... i know u burning on the inside.