The Official Jeezy "Church In These Streets" Thread (11.13)

Options

Comments

• BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

@supergangster I'm not in love with nas.

I don't ? ? like nas, they make u a hoe. I keep saying I'm not a hoe because I don't ? ? like nas.

Its not love bruh. He thought I knew jeezy through the business & started drama. I never used jeezy 4 a come up.

I work 4 myself. I'm tired of rumors that I'm a dumb hoe. I know how 2 be a hoe but I'm not!

I know jeezy personally. I did not meet him in the industry.

Jeezy is talking about ? hoe's but he is not talking about me.. I'm not there...

I was sick of keyshia because me and jeezy want 2 war over nas lies not keyshia..

I wasn't in the way when she was with him

I'm sick of people thinking I'm in love with nas. I'm sick of people thinking he had the right 2 come between me and jeezy, I'm sick of people thinking I was seeing nas first.

Its a lie. Nas had no right. & lying isn't going to make me love him. I hate nas. I really do. No reverse physiology
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    i fuxs with jeezy. inspiration is one of my fav albums of all time. yet i ain't hear a decent single for me to excited by this project.

i will say this tho... alotta these ? heard to ? a butter fly, and are tryna switch up...

.....you must've stopped listening once the Inspiration dropped. The Recession album foreshadowed those high gas prices you used to fill up that 96 Honda Civic with the spinning hubcaps. If only you kept listening to pastor young smh
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @supergangster I'm not in love with nas.

I don't ? ? like nas, they make u a hoe. I keep saying I'm not a hoe because I don't ? ? like nas.

Its not love bruh. He thought I knew jeezy through the business & started drama. I never used jeezy 4 a come up.

I work 4 myself. I'm tired of rumors that I'm a dumb hoe. I know how 2 be a hoe but I'm not!

I know jeezy personally. I did not meet him in the industry.

Jeezy is talking about ? hoe's but he is not talking about me.. I'm not there...

I was sick of keyshia because me and jeezy want 2 war over nas lies not keyshia..

I wasn't in the way when she was with him

I'm sick of people thinking I'm in love with nas. I'm sick of people thinking he had the right 2 come between me and jeezy, I'm sick of people thinking I was seeing nas first.

Its a lie. Nas had no right. & lying isn't going to make me love him. I hate nas. I really do. No reverse physiology

I cant belive this since Nas got a daughter and he loves him. He do really respect women. His closest friend was his mother. Nas loves women and respect them.
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know who is more in love with nas, you or the funny ?
  • supergangster
    Options
    endboss wrote: »

2 posts what u know about me and nas? im not intrested in men i like girls. u are ? to even make this stupid comment. I am just here to defend Nas since i would probably not be alive today if it wasnt for him
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited October 2015
    Options

I am not a ? . Im sick of this ? . Its just a bunch of jealously & I don't even think I'm the ? .

I'm sick of the damn lies. People spreading these lies because they think I'm conceited.

Me & nas never had to fling or connection. I feel that he was being a fake friend to jeezy.. Lying to him and betrayed his trust.

That's snake ? . I don't chase ? , and I'm definitely not impressed because people rap or sell drugs. That's not what I like. I like people for who they are. So any interest I have is real. Got nothing 2 do with the industry.

I'm sick of ? lying on females because they think we conceited.. ? thinking like ? 4 real

• BrazilianHairMoney
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Now 4 fellas who think is just reward 4 me. Let me check your logic in case u do things like this.

U don't tare down a female image and make her look like a ? & think u gonna get her respect in the end.

If a female is connected to another man, even if u think u the one, u wait until the relationship connection is done then per sue her like a man.

U don't lie and say she is ? to make another man dislike her knowing u want her all along, then at the end expect her to choose u.

It don't work like that.

Nas know I'm not a ? he also knows I really write well.

Nas wanted to buy my goods & write 4 me. He knows this, but he want the finger pointed at me.

Also I wasn't seeing jeezy when nas lied on me, but nas thought I was. It was previously before the industry. Then we became reconnected after fame, but not because I was using him..

However u never know what may happen to a female u lie on.. I wasn't in a abusive relationship but what if it was?

I really felt nas did that because he thought I was seeing jeezy the year he lied, and he thought jeezy would whip my ass. He also thought my money came from him, so if we start beefing he thought I would go broke, and get on drugs.

That's devilish. Then at the end people think I love nas?

Hell naw. Its a reasoning to my shenanigans. That was hateful.

Nas know I'm not a ? . & he know jeezy never said I was. He wanted me to have a bad name, because I wouldn't sleep with him

& he knows it.

& don't reply that I'm not all that.. Because Its not about my looks. This act was done in hatred.

Back 2 jeezy I always support his music career, because I know where he came from. I'm glad he is successful. I have nothing against him at all.. But those lies, he didn't understand, why nas was telling these lies. He wasn't even seeing me that year, so he thought during our communication break, I was tricking in the industry.

? was pathetic
  • supergangster
    Options

I am not a ? . Im sick of this ? . Its just a bunch of jealously & I don't even think I'm the ? .

I'm sick of the damn lies. People spreading these lies because they think I'm conceited.

Me & nas never had to fling or connection. I feel that he was being a fake friend to jeezy.. Lying to him and betrayed his trust.

That's snake ? . I don't chase ? , and I'm definitely not impressed because people rap or sell drugs. That's not what I like. I like people for who they are. So any interest I have is real. Got nothing 2 do with the industry.

I'm sick of ? lying on females because they think we conceited.. ? thinking like ? 4 real

lying to jeezy? jeezy said Nas didnt bust his guns but end up put Nas on the realest ? he ever wrote. Jeezy is a ? . Gucci man killed his man and he didnt do ? . He talk all the ? about Nas but put him on the realest ? he wrote. Jeezy idolze Nas. He fear him, he regret what he said and look what he did. Jeezy a ? , but the song was good a classic. Its all good end of the day. Nas dissed Jeezy on his own song tho. Jeezy didnt do ? . Jeezy cant do anythign to Nas , Nas would beat him up lyrically and physically. Who the ? is jeezy ? A baldheaded wankster. He aint ? ? him. Said Nas didnt bust his guns but put him on da realest ? he wrote? Yeah thats what u get for talkin ? bout Nasir Jones aka Nas don Dada.
  • endboss
    Options
    Fealings, sorry i am from the other side from the world, i wish you good luck with nas lets see who get him first...
  • endboss
    Options
    And dont write ? essays for somebody you dont know! For me your maybe a ? and for you im an ? , thats ok, thats how life goes! Kiss for you, and there is nothing you can do about it..
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i need this album to have a classic drumma boy or shawty redd production
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i need this album to have a classic drumma boy or shawty redd production

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh this girl forever talkin about nas
  • supergangster
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »

Let her. She really wants Nas and what girl wouldnt? I mean look what he accomplished. From Queensbridge to signin deals with Hennesy and bangin billionarie chicks.

& I know Nas he is the kind of ? who likes girls from the hood, he hates white chicks He only bang black. So I guess Brazilliangirl knows that.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited October 2015
    Options

Let her. She really wants Nas and what girl wouldnt? I mean look what he accomplished. From Queensbridge to signin deals with Hennesy and bangin billionarie chicks.

& I know Nas he is the kind of ? who likes girls from the hood, he hates white chicks He only bang black. So I guess Brazilliangirl knows that.

Lol.. ? u must be nas. I can ? a dude literally in nas face, and he would still tell people I'm his groupie & I really want him.

This is getting out of hand.

I don't want nas. He is good with some on else tho. He do too much lying 4 me

I'm not any rappers groupie. I'm tired of this
  • endboss
    Options
    Dont mind him he wants nas more than you, he is the mark david chapman kind of guy! But your both funny, dont you got something better to do than figthing about nas?
  • supergangster
    edited October 2015
    Options

Lol.. ? u must be nas. I can ? a dude literally in nas face, and he would still tell people I'm his groupie & I really want him.

This is getting out of hand.

I don't want nas. He is good with some on else tho. He do too much lying 4 me

I'm not any rappers groupie. I'm tired of this

People are quick to judge people on this site. If you are a male and you like a rapper you are a stan. If you are a female and like a rapper you are a groupie.

What did Nas did lie about tho?

Did you ever kiss Nas or hug him? Did you do anything with him? If not you can't hate him. There was nothing between you,.. if you never had any sexual contact with him in my eyes
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    Dont mind him he wants nas more than you, he is the mark david chapman kind of guy! But your both funny, dont you got something better to do than figthing about nas?

No. Nas stepped in something he didn't supposed to, because he met me online and think I'm playing a internet game with him.
    He never talked to me personally, not even on the phone.

He got in a beef with future online years ago and could not see him. When jeezy came out he met jeezy and started questioning him if he knew me.

Jeezy is another person I met years before he got in the industry

Nas thought jeezy was from online and thought me and jeezy was playing games with him.

So jeezy told him some stuff, and nas twisted it up.

Nas also spread these lies that I'm unemployed on the net looking for a handout from random ? .

He want to get people trust like he know me, so he can spread these lies.

Its not hard for me to find work. I've been working constantly.

I use to drop jewels of what type of work I do and where I worked. & people called my job and started ? .

So to fix the problem of haters getting me fired. I work 4 myself. I'm a 1099 employee, and I'm not dropping no info about who im contracted with.

Nas think this a game, he think I'm playing & competing. He think ? pretending to know me.

He thought I was messing with meek, so he sent his spy Nicki in meek life.

Nas think this a game. Like I said he got ? mixed up, and I'm not ? no one 4 money.

I hope jeezy woke up..

Nas was lying.. I got 1 witness future.. Seen what was going on..thisnigga nas tryna tare my life apart so I can ? him 4 5 stacks.

Future Like Ohh: http://youtu.be/B1Xj7DSbOFo
  • supergangster
    Options

No. Nas stepped in something he didn't supposed to, because he met me online and think I'm playing a internet game with him.

He got in a beef with future online years ago and could not see him. When jeezy came out he met jeezy and started questioning him if he knew me.

Nas thought jeezy was from online and thought me and jeezy was playing games with him.

Nas also spread these lies that I'm unemployed on the net looking for a handout from random ? .

I use to drop jewels of what type of work I do and where I worked. & people called my job and started ? .

So to fix the problem of haters getting me fired. I work 4 myself. I'm a 1099 employee, and I'm not dropping no info about who im contracted with.

Nas think this a game, he think I'm playing & competing. He think ? pretending to know me.

Nas think this a game. Like I said he got ? mixed up, and I'm not ? no one 4 money.

I hope jeezy woke up..

Nas was lying.. I got 1 witness future.. Seen what was going on..thisnigga nas tryna tare my life apart so I can ? him 4 5 stacks.

WHATA ? DID I JUST READ? OHH MY ? . Nas thought jeezzy was from online? WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I am out peace. I aint got time for this
  • supergangster
    Options
    WHERE IS THE WTF BUTTON!?
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited October 2015
    Options

I hope jeezy woke up..

WHATA ? DID I JUST READ? OHH MY ? . Nas thought jeezzy was from online? WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I am out peace. I aint got time for this

Hell yeah. & I don't ? with ? to be the streets or be the south.

I'm going off cause jeezy got set up. I don't know what's going to happen.. But he believed the wrong people out there.

Jeezy don't think what I got is much, so he don't understand they set him up because he confessed he knew me, so they assumed he was giving me money and assumed I don't work.

Jeezy don't consider where I'm at high class so he don't believe this.

If jeezy was giving me Money, trust I would be living better.

Jeezy offered me money I wouldn't take

& so did future ..... & meek mill.. ( even tho I never had a serious relationship with meek)

I didn't take nothing!.. I knew it was a set up!

Again... And @yogotti & 2chainz. I can get my own money.

This beef is sad.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Options
    I did not have orgies or 3 somes with jeezy.. Or any other rapper Another lie.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sion please come regulate
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I know it sound crazy... But it got 2 stop. Kids are involved.. People need to look at it like they spreading rumors on somebody parent & stop!