Homeland Season 5 Official Trailer

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Saul is supposed to be too smart to be dishing out the dirt madame honeypot when the heat is on.

And ? is there anyone at the CIA who isn't disloyal? Carrie was out here banging Brody, Saul is an Israeli defector, his girl is a damn Ruskie, Dar is riding ? with Haqqani, and ? Quinn damn near turned his back on his country to drink cheap beer and bang a fat ? a mattress on the floor.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaaaaooooo hey cut Quinn some slack here
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    lol. Saul ? his pants.

damn tho, this season defines "slow burn." Im not really feelin this season so far, but based off Homelands rep. Imma still watch.

btw, I knew homie was dead as soon as Carrie hoped in the back seat.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    might be time to end this ? next season.. ? been weak
  • marc123
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    might be time to end this ? next season.. ? been weak

I was hoping this would be the finale season.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    yah this season hasn't bad it just hasn't been very good
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely not as fire as I expected it to be after the first 2 episodes. Was hoping it would carry the momentum from last season.

You know Saul and/or Carrie have a play tho.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    that last episode was really boring.
  • marc123
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

the last few have been.

But atleast we got a backstory on the new broad. And info as to why she is so important to the story.

Like the writers were really gone have that sniper ? Carrie...lol n smh.

I have no idea WTF is goin on w/ Quinn.

Other dude really comin to ? Saul?

n at the very end. Carrie figured out the new broad wants to retire in st lucia n get ? all day @ a bar next to the beach. WTF else about that reveal made her freak out like that??
  • Will Munny
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

the last few have been.

But atleast we got a backstory on the new broad. And info as to why she is so important to the story.

Like the writers were really gone have that sniper ? Carrie...lol n smh.

I have no idea WTF is goin on the Quinn.

Other dude really comin to ? Saul?

n at the very end. Carrie figured out the new broad wants to retire in st lucia n get ? all day @ a bar next to the beach. WTF else about that reveal made her freak out like that??

That dude at the bar in St. Lucia in her desktop backround was the same dude they were using as assett in Iraq.
  • marc123
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I thought so, but I was like "naw thats too obvious" but, guess so. lol
  • Will Munny
    Options
    why they leave us hanging like that again?

I'm perturbed.

? damn they better not ? my man Quinn like that. He's the GOAT hog hunting black ops killer.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Saul is supposed to be too smart to be dishing out the dirt madame honeypot when the heat is on.

And ? is there anyone at the CIA who isn't disloyal? Carrie was out here banging Brody, Saul is an Israeli defector, his girl is a damn Ruskie, Dar is riding ? with Haqqani, and ? Quinn damn near turned his back on his country to drink cheap beer and bang a fat ? a mattress on the floor.

I miss that fat girl :-(

Was hoping she'd get a few more cameos.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Damn if Saul hasn't been getting ethered for the past 3 seasons.

Getting passed over for the Director's job, falling into a trap at the airport last year and getting kidnapped, and having all of his colleagues watch who he thought was his girl ? someone else.

Lol @ Carrie wondering what was wrong with Saul while ol' girl was getting smashed out.

She didn't have any idea they were together.

Hilarious.
  • marc123
    Options
    finally something happened.

Quinn gone be okay.

overall pretty meh tho
  • Will Munny
    Options
    It was a bit anti-climatic. They just go the Germans and are like "hey we are ex and soon to be ex-CIA, but follow this ? around for us mkay?" and then they nab the ? .

The homie quinn gonna bust out and ? these muthafuckas. He gonna ? all those muthafuckas with the sarin gas
  • marc123
    Options
    The Quinn ? is so random tho... the dude who found him when he was tryin to off himself. Jus happens to be linked to a terrorist group. smh.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    yah I'm rarely amused by coincidence. and that was just way too much coincidence.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Quinn ? is so random tho... the dude who found him when he was tryin to off himself. Jus happens to be linked to a terrorist group. smh.
    yah I'm rarely amused by coincidence. and that was just way too much coincidence.

Lol I just figured Quinn already had those ? marked and took the opportunity since he was leaking.

I really suspended disbelief on that one lol.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And not only that but he happens to be the kindhearted terrorist that would take a dying American with a bullet hole in him back to his nest to heal him up no questions asked. And then they let him join the team with no background check.

Somebody really should have said "no" to that storyline.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Rich Homie Quinn
  • marc123
    Options
    im interested to see if they can save this season with the last couple episodes tho
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Its lookin like they won't. That episode was hella boring. Rich Homie Quinn is a vegetable, no progess on that russian ? , it was just a long boring episode.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I let this ? build up and watched 4 episodes last night. Still not up to date but I see what yall mean with this being slow...started out really good.

I'ma need carrie to go bonkers and do some wild ? to liven this up a bit.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    This season feels like a network drama.