TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this can't be life
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I wouldn't pay for a pic of a ? ? with that counterfeit $100 I showed ya'll.

Oh yeah I remember that night. Hilarious. Ictv was decent. Biggest thread of year cuddie it went 3000 post. Reesey came through. Pico was always in the building(Rip) Killa kam came through. Killa kam tittes are nice bruh. That woman is blessed
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    fbmkgh.jpg

Khaleesi text him back and ask How much for the ? piccs Tell'em I said it tho but they aint for me they for my ? @dwo I owe my ? big. I gotta get him a birthday present or something. I swear every episode of tinychat this ? du was always the first one to go in. The one to start everything. That ? was coming through for his little bruh real talk

Dwo dont want me with his ? ass.

Im not light skinned enough for him.

He would look at pics of my caramelized cooch and ask "WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE?!" Because he never been with a REAL sista.

smh if true. Blacker the berry the sweeter the juice
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    fbmkgh.jpg

Khaleesi text him back and ask How much for the ? piccs Tell'em I said it tho but they aint for me they for my ? @dwo I owe my ? big. I gotta get him a birthday present or something. I swear every episode of tinychat this ? du was always the first one to go in. The one to start everything. That ? was coming through for his little bruh real talk

He would look at pics of my caramelized cooch and ask "WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE?!" Because he never been with a REAL sista.

Oh s***...

Edd9EiC.jpg

...shots or nah?

• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at u thinking u worth more than $1000

pDgU3aO.gif

YOOOOOOOOOOOO,LOL,these Jordan gifs are the greatest thing ever created on the internet. I still LMAO @ the one

that had Mike's face photoshopped on the fat dude from 8 Mile while he was pointing at Meek Mill.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nuthin wrong putting yo ? the webcam I used to do that ? all the time. The money is straight ridiculous.

This only works if both partners are cool with ? .
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fbmkgh.jpg

Hahaha ayo...

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For example...

One day I asked him what he would do if a millionare wants to pay me $500,000 to spend the night with him.

He responds, "take the money so I can buy an audi."

And more recently... We just moved and putting down first, last, and security has left us in a tight position money-wise. He then suggests that I create a Twitch account and have simps donate money to me.

This wasnt the first time that he mentioned the twitch thing.

He pitched the idea to me several months back saying that "there's no pretty black girl gamers like you in the twitch market.. You could make alot of money".

I get the sense that he wants to be my ? . :/

you can be the black Kaceytron

hqdefault.jpg
    http://www.twitch.tv/kaceytron/profile
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nuthin wrong putting yo ? the webcam I used to do that ? all the time. The money is straight ridiculous.

So im not the only one lol...

The checks were good but the under the table paypal bread was Great
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your dude sounds like a typical muslim male.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For example...

One day I asked him what he would do if a millionare wants to pay me $500,000 to spend the night with him.

He responds, "take the money so I can buy an audi."

And more recently... We just moved and putting down first, last, and security has left us in a tight position money-wise. He then suggests that I create a Twitch account and have simps donate money to me.

This wasnt the first time that he mentioned the twitch thing.

He pitched the idea to me several months back saying that "there's no pretty black girl gamers like you in the twitch market.. You could make alot of money".

I get the sense that he wants to be my ? . :/

He must of hacked into your I.C. Account and realized you been giving the ? away for free...now he ready to make some money off your honey sweet ? ...I say sell that ? like it was the last glass of water on earth...and your standing in front of 100 ? with cotton mouth...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    What does this mean?
    It means youre nothing but a stupid hoe
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This ? getting thread ideas from dizz lol
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You a hoe Annabelle
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

So im not the only one lol...

The checks were good but the under the table paypal bread was Great

Remember when sleepwalkinginjapan use to drop those links from that chatterbate website? Them hoes was in there going hammy. Me and sanchez showed up to trolll a couple times ? was funny especially when ugly hoes came up
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PayPal account set up or nah?