The Official Future x Drake -- "What A Time To Be Alive" Mixtape Thread [20/09/2015 at 8 PM EST]

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    That meek ? gave Drake to much confidence. Drake bout to spazz on this ? . We about to see something we aint never seen from him. He got nothing to lose

These the two hottest rappers in the game right now what the ? is about to happen?

The ? u mean Drake got nothing to lose?
    What type of dusty logic u using?

Its called momentum my ? . Drake been dropping fire long before this summer. Then the meek ? happen. Drake actually caught a body now that ? ego about to be on another level. The timing of this tape is crucial. The entire world is behind drake right now he about to drop some peak bars.

I think Im looking more forward to drizzy versus and future hooks but if its the other way around ? it this ? gone be straight fire
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall putting too much stock into two repetitive ass ? i really don't see this tape being all that serious for the sake of the contiounous hot fire we been getting in hiphop yeah i hope its fire but in reallity i just dont see it being better than average

IMO if you gonna match up a artist with future if he has to have lyrical trap bars of gold to expand on what future can bring to the table
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall putting too much stock into two repetitive ass ? i really don't see this tape being all that serious for the sake of the contiounous hot fire we been getting in hiphop yeah i hope its fire but in reallity i just dont see it being better than average

IMO if you gonna match up a artist with future if he has to have lyrical trap bars of gold to expand on what future can bring to the table

Chuck going to delete your post bruh
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall gotta stop actin like its impossible for non trappers to make bangers with future, where have yall been bruh?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This new project name and cover are terrible. Future shoulda named this ? and they shoulda stuck with the OG cover. Hell, I'd take the Put It All In A Bag over this new ? . As long as the music is good though. That's the bottom line.
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    So it's dropping sunday? ? I wanted something new to bang in the whip for the weekend

Mac Miller - Go:od am. You're welcome.

Migos, young thug and a bunch of other bang in the whip type rappers done dropped recent mixtapes and u give him Mac Miller.... Really

I ? wit Migos but I ain't ? wit that album of theirs, and I haven't heard the Bando ? yet. Young Thug is a ? ? and his music is ass. As for all that "bang in the whip" type ? and "turn up" ? , I'ma little past those days, so for the most part, I stick to what I know. And if I do venture out, most of the time it's because of lyrics, not because it's trendy.

I only just started ? wit Future wit DS2, but I dig that tape so much, I am lookin forward to this joint project.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Drake been rapping on trap beats on and off forever now, and all of the sudden by ? ? logic he can't. You ? are the worst.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Ayo @Peezy_Jenkins why are you always defending Drake so hard?

how is it defense to question why people so excited in a thread about a 2 man mixtape but acting like they dont want one of em on it. im just tryna understand what kinda people even think like that lol.

the way i see it, it aint defense as much as it is questioning ? sayin stupid ? , such as "___ cant rap on ___ beats" as if the producer in the lab with em cant make something for both of em. or "___ a culture vulture" for jackin a flow, something all rappers do anyway. guess it comes off like defense cuz i find it lame joining in on ? on certain artists cuz everyone else is
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No u go 2 hell 4 not believing the truth. Only people saying I'm sick is either nas stans or acquaintance tryna make it look like I'm crazy on this board.

Your going 2 out your way ... 2 puzzle people... The truth is the truth
    No u go 2 hell 4 not believing the truth. Only people saying I'm sick is either nas stans or acquaintance tryna make it look like I'm crazy on this board.

Nasir Jones hired me to make you look foolish . That's why everytime I start a post talking about you I say that ? is cray.

Nas is coming....

I knew nas had lurkers on this site!
    Tell nas go to hell and he wrong for this. Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice? Ask nas that.

Nasir Jones hired me to make you look foolish . That's why everytime I start a post talking about you I say that ? is cray.

Nas is coming....

Tell nas go to hell and he wrong for this. Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice? Ask nas that.

Ay bruh we kidnap nigs and have them listen to the Braveheart album on repeat until they snap.

Nas is coming....

Ay bruh we kidnap nigs and have them listen to the Braveheart album on repeat until they snap.

Tell nas his reign on the top was short like leprechauns

Real tears
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EMOTIONAL TURN UP TRAP MUSIC. CAN'T WAIT. NOT REALLY BUT THIS WHAT I GET FROM THESE TWO
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake been rapping on trap beats on and off forever now, and all of the sudden by ? ? logic he can't. You ? are the worst.

Yall missing the whole point to get into yall snuggy of feelings if drake just gonna bring his average bars to a whole mixtape with future than its gona be meh ds2 was fire but towards the end the songs started sounding the same you think if drake comes with his so-so bars it wont get any more repetitive im saying for a garunteed solid future collab especially for a whole mixtape you need a artist better lyrically than drake(or his writers) and can keep up with the same energy with future
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drizzy will deliver I just hope future can keep up with him
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They saying Meek followed Drake again on insta....

"I'm sorry Drake"...smh

He didn't say that but he might as well have.
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn Members Posts: 280 ✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Ayo @Peezy_Jenkins why are you always defending Drake so hard?

peezy iz yu ovocapo on jojo
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is future writing drakes lyrics for this album?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Is future writing drakes lyrics for this album?

If he did will know
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really a fan of either guy but this project will be interesting. I like Future more than Drake, so lets hope this has a lean towards his style.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a whole lot of collab albums I wanted to come out, Scarface/2Pac , 3-6/Hot Boys , Jigga/Nas.....but this has the potential to exceed all of those....Can't wait
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    surprised no one has made a cover that says future, drake and quentin miller...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how yall hating before it even come out?
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    how yall hating before it even come out?

Its The Reason...nuff said