The Official Future x Drake -- "What A Time To Be Alive" Mixtape Thread [20/09/2015 at 8 PM EST]

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boy just hit me up that this ? dropped. Been waiting all day not to listen to this ? .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    It would've been better w/o drake
    It would've been better w/o drake

you gonna get no signed out the ic for this...... almost finished through my first run through and everything i said was facts ? drake is just following future lead and it don't work
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn Im watching GB seattle but I wanna listen
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    My boy just hit me up that this ? dropped. Been waiting all day not to listen to this ? .
    If you don't like drake, and don't wanna hear it. Why you in this thread commenting? No hate, im just wondering. It's not like this is even a day later. It was released an hour ago. Why you hurry and rush into this thread within the hour of its release to say you not checking for it?

Music you don't like or listen to still commands your attention? That's pretty weak minded of you.

I dont like taylor swift, but you wouldn't catch me on a taylor swift board thirty minutes of her album release in a thread saying " I don't ? with this dumb ? "

Do you realize how ridiculous this makes you look?
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you're gonna hate, at least be funny mate. ? , even monizzle tries to be funny when he hates. eventhough he fails at it 90% of the time
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tomorrow I'm serving dope to ? mommas
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Can't wait to listen! @bcotton5 how is it?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Industry ? gon learn it's better to be friends wit drizzy then make him ya enemy!!

This ? deserves album of the year, if views don't drop wooooooooo

But im wrong for saying He's^^^^^ gurgling?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you don't like drake, and don't wanna hear it. Why you in this thread commenting? No hate, im just wondering. It's not like this is even a day later. It was released an hour ago. Why you hurry and rush into this thread within the hour of its release to say you not checking for it?

Music you don't like or listen to still commands your attention? That's pretty weak minded of you.

I dont like taylor swift, but you wouldn't catch me on a taylor swift board thirty minutes of her album release in a thread saying " I don't ? with this dumb ? "

Why even type this? I have one post in a 19 page thread. I hurried up? ? my comment was a joke, i just happen to see this thread while lurking. I don't check for drake oriented topics like that. You coming off like drake stan right now b. Ol don't interrupt our circle ? with your negativity
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I need is that Jeezy project, Nipsey project, and that surprise Hov project in the 4th quarter (Ya'll know the ? MC is gonna get in on all this action don't y'all?..) and I'm good till 2016..

Ross
    Drake
    Future
    Jeezy
    Hov
    Neighborhood Nip

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    If his gets a proper iTunes release then it's going #1 straight up
  • FishNChips
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »

Drake tweeted out an itunes link, so.....
  • FishNChips
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »

Drake tweeted out an itunes link, so.....

and it says it's Cash Money Records, so in theory this should have fulfilled Drake's contract...we'll see though
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over the last 2-3 years, nobody's dropped more street classics than future Hendrix
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? over there havin ? ? sexual thoughts of me, yupp that's a fruitcake for ya

Anyways this ? DOPE!! Drake & future might get a Grammy off this. ? they deserve it
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Can't wait to listen! @bcotton5 how is it?

Im listening now but Im not paying attention really , Im watching GB Seattle and doing homework

Im ? af too shout out @Vader_F_Kennedy
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I smell gun powder. was that a shot Future threw at Meek?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ic boos do yall have another link for the explicit version?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see hell everywhere, I get mail everywhere
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

Why even type this? I have one post in a 19 page thread. I hurried up? ? my comment was a joke, i just happen to see this thread while lurking. I don't check for drake oriented topics like that. You coming off like drake stan right now b. Ol don't interrupt our circle ? with your negativity

Oh ok. You jump in a drake thread an hour after album comes out saying you not checking.. I simply aak why you do that?

And you respond by saying im a drake stan doing a circle ? ?

A page after I said this....
    Q. Miller did his thing on digital dash

Ooo kayyyy

You came here just joking or you came to troll and pick e fight? Cause you didn't just post joke. You came hour after album out, posted joke, and sat an waited for someone to respond, just so you can claim they a drake stan in a circle ? , in response to the response. (A guy who already dissed drake himself by actually making a true joke referencing q. Miller, thereby debunking your stan claims)

This what you rolling with?

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    These beats are BANGIN'! Damn!
    Production is stellar

• metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ic boos do yall have another link for the explicit version?
    1f4be4e92aa45d3640499e4da3ed93f9.jpg