South Park Season 19 Official Thread

Options
Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
edited September 2015 in Lights, Camera, Action!
I know there's alot of South Park watchers here. But didn't see a thread

First ep was hilarious

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think cait is a hero either lol
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Cartman got his ass kicked
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

You got a problem bro?
    2NSErNg.gif

You're PC bro?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Meester wrote: »

You got a problem bro?
    2NSErNg.gif

You're PC bro?

Yea bro, Arizona state
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ episode 2

Garrison ? Trump to death.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    Options
    City chicken joke never gets old
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like how they transition from each episode. They've been getting better at it for the past 3 seasons. Every episode is directly effected by the one before it.

I just wonder why they made it a point to stop Kyle from giving his obligatory "I learned something today" moments where he's used as the voice of the creator to say something unabashedly true about whatever the subject of satire was. I loved those speeches.

"My heart is sweeter than bacon chile!" Lmao
  • john581
    john581 Members Posts: 75
    Options
    I like how they transition from each episode. They've been getting better at it for the past 3 seasons. Every episode is directly effected by the one before it.

I just wonder why they made it a point to stop Kyle from giving his obligatory "I learned something today" moments where he's used as the voice of the creator to say something unabashedly true about whatever the subject of satire was. I loved those speeches.

I hated it when they got up their own ass with messages.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    john581 wrote: »

I hated it when they got up their own ass with messages.

Why? That's the core of good comedy. Reminds m3 of Cartoon Wars with Family Guy and the Simpsons.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I figured he was goin to snap at some point lol
  • Babaaa
    Babaaa Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season is funny as ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This season reminded me that Southpark is destined to be the second best animated satire after The Simpsons
    They are just too consistent

It's a shame McGruder didn't get a better run. Adult Swim ruined something great
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hope its because they realised they'd kinda turned him in to a judgemental ? like Brian from Fam Guy.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hope its because they realised they'd kinda turned him in to a judgemental ? like Brian from Fam Guy.

I think it's because they want to avoid being preachy. Early Simpsons caught those criticisms.

Also they needed to change the formula a bit to keep things entertaining. That self reflection and mocking along with a new continuity within the storyline facilitates much of that change.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New episode was funny af they played like half the ? the police song.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i aint watched south park since middle school
  • marc123
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Jus watched last 2 eps. Lol at isis, jimmy, pc principle n the other ? kid. Kid did the usual suspects fake out. Lol.

Jimmy that ? . ? had pc principle shook.

Dead at mr garrison at the debate.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    New episode was funny af they played like half the ? the police song.

Smh at Ren getting more exposure in south park than the NWA movie
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thus season been top notch PC principle is hilarious. I hated that tweet and Clyde ? episode though them pictures was too much for me
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? crushing Principal....

He know what he doin lolol
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Babaaa wrote: »
    This season is funny as ?

This poster is a ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season has been great so far imo. the PC ? is hilarious. Last episode is quite the cliffhanger. I love how this season especially is all connected. Season feels like a continuous story and a little more info gets released each episode.