NBA Fantasy Cheap Seats OG League (ESPN.com)

Options

Comments

• toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    " Lol

Then the following year, millz gets first pick in the draft

WOW, so even after half the league quit bcos of his cheating, he still "rigged" the 1st pick for himself. That's some Mugabe ? ... lol
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Na, you quit...Im pretty sure we kept going, and the leagues continued.

Lol you ? though! The draft is ALWAYS randomized 1hr prior to the draft
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't guarantee I'm going to win the league (even though I'm willing to put money on it unlike you chumps) but all I can guarantee is Beta won't finish ahead of me, if he does you can ban me for life
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't guarantee I'm going to win the league (even though I'm willing to put money on it unlike you chumps) but all I can guarantee is Beta won't finish ahead of me, if he does you can ban me for life

Didnt kno u joined the league, but don't make a bet like that cuz injuries are a mawfucka lls u gonna leave me out chea defending the Celtics dolo
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Didnt kno u joined the league, but don't make a bet like that cuz injuries are a mawfucka lls u gonna leave me out chea defending the Celtics dolo

With the way you be running off at the post about those Celtics you sure will need some backup
  • BlackAX410
    Options

With the way you be running off at the post about those Celtics you sure will need some backup

Lol i haven't said anything outlandish about this years Celtics
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

I'm drafting all Celtics, no way I'm going to lose
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

? I been #2, #3, #6 and I can't remember my place for that keeper league but it was playoffs

I'm top tier homie ? outta here

chi town, millz (after he cheats), and CK is only my competition
  • its....JOHN B
    Options

? I been #2, #3, #6 and I can't remember my place for that keeper league but it was playoffs

So you've never been number 1? Yea you suck
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[img][/img]Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif
  • Beta
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »

I am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_ngtqr4Wlk61u60rr9o1_250_zpsnesssul4.gif
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited October 2015
    Options
    The East side stacked with the exception of Axel and Beta
  • BlackAX410
    Options

U gonna eat those words u ? lls
  • Beta
    Options

Lol like the edit
  • MillzOG
    Options

I had to make sure to put you and Toheeb in the division with me so I could give ya that work and there'd be no complaints!

• Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    It's still 2 spots left, watch 10 people come in here the day before the draft trying to get in
    MillzOG wrote: »

I had to make sure to put you and Toheeb in the division with me so I could give ya that work and there'd be no complaints!

If that's the case you won't be making the playoffs
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    @Beta you know you trash and will never beat me, I own you son
  • Beta
    Options
    ? actin like I'm light work out here....it's cool I'll be on the humble tip

In the words of the immortal throwed off one we'll be competitive
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey little ? !! I'm in the league ;) I know most of you gonna try and show how big ya ? are by trolling and ? BUT idc....Im probably gonna kick most of ya ? . Good Luck though :3
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited October 2015
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Hey little ? !! I'm in the league ;) I know most of you gonna try and show how big ya ? are by trolling and ? BUT idc....Im probably gonna kick most of ya ? . Good Luck though :3

What's your squad name, I'm going to make you cry like I do your boy Beta. If you haven't already send that ? Millz your Email

@MillzOG if you haven't already go ahead and give her a invite, this chick been talking ? to me so it's time to send her where she belongs, in the kitchen
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    It better be a serpentine draft
  • Beta
    Options
    It better be a serpentine draft

It is
  • MillzOG
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

What's your squad name, I'm going to make you cry like I do your boy Beta. If you haven't already send that ? Millz your Email

@MillzOG if you haven't already go ahead and give her a invite, this chick been talking ? to me so it's time to send her where she belongs, in the kitchen

Yeah I sent her an invite....Africa, go accept ya invite or I'm replacing you b