Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gottdaaaaaaaammmmmn Agents of Shield is playing no games. Man what ever that thing is on that kree moon/planet hydra has known about it this whole time ? ! Andrew about to full Lash now and looks like Ward is coming for Simmons and payback nextweek.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see Fitz finally stepped up
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    could SHIELD actually be introducing Unspoken? That would be dope. That could even play into the Inhumans movie..ok, ok Shield. This is easily one of the best shows on tv.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wasn't feeling the alien planet/Hydra connection.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

You realise in the comics the HYDRA vs SHIELD thing goes back to Apocalypse vs The Brood in ancient Egypt, right?

Meaning what exactly? Two different formats. Certain things are compelling in books and not compelling when translated to movies or tv.

This subplot isn't compelling to me. The fact that it might exist in the books is irrelevant.
  • iron man1
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They bodying ? left and right this episode
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yooooooooooooooo!!!! This MF Ward is a ? ? !!!!! I did not see that ? coming in the first like 3min of the episode.

Now they done went through the portal! Maaaaaaaaannnnn. I gotta watch this again. Dope ass episode.
  • mryounggun
    Options

You realise in the comics the HYDRA vs SHIELD thing goes back to Apocalypse vs The Brood in ancient Egypt, right?

Meaning what exactly? Two different formats. Certain things are compelling in books and not compelling when translated to movies or tv.

This subplot isn't compelling to me. The fact that it might exist in the books is irrelevant.

Meaning that they are adapting the source material rather than making ? up for the sake of it. The fact it exists in books is irrelevant? THE SHOW IS BASED ON A COMIC BOOK PROPERTY. OF COURSE IT'S RELEVANT. NO BOOKS, NO MATERIAL FOR THE SHOW. ? Hell, are you dense?

Yes. Next question?
  • mryounggun
    Options

Meaning that they are adapting the source material rather than making ? up for the sake of it. The fact it exists in books is irrelevant? THE SHOW IS BASED ON A COMIC BOOK PROPERTY. OF COURSE IT'S RELEVANT. NO BOOKS, NO MATERIAL FOR THE SHOW. ? Hell, are you dense?

Yes. Next question?

Well, thanks for agreeing with me you must be dense. I'll move on.

Man, this guy REALLY IS a ? Off Nobody. If you can't understand how the simple fact that something exists in one format doesn't make it satisfying in another format, then cool. *shrugs*

I'll move on too.

Peace.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Anyone watching gotdaaaaamnn
  • PaperPlaneJane
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I told y'all Will was gone be possessed by that inhuman!! That ? was crazy. At least my boy Fitz was able to get rid of the competition LOL. Simmons bet not be on no BS either after WIll was basically an evil inhuman and Fitz had to ? him before he destroyed the world. Gotta give him infinite points for that.

? Ward man!. Coulson finally murks him and he still end up coming back as the host. When they showed him with Coulson's hand at the end I was like GOTDAMMIT!! This MF got like 8 thousand lives!! Good ass episode...and thats just the midseason finale still got 10-12 more.
  • iron man1
    Options
    This inhuman doesn't seem all that though honestly. A little slug ? that is pretty much powerless without a body. There better be much more to him and LOL at Simmons still looking for Will when they got back I saw that look in her eyes.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    This inhuman doesn't seem all that though honestly. A little slug ? that is pretty much powerless without a body. There better be much more to him and LOL at Simmons still looking for Will when they got back I saw that look in her eyes.

He has to have some kind of powers that supercede the current inhumans on earth. Cuz if not using Ward as the host instead of finally killing him off is a cop out to keep him on the show. Cuz Ward's presence wasn't pushing the plot any after he got found out as Hydra towards the end of season 1. He was just there to torment Coulson really. Even when he tried to restart Hydra that felt kinda forced till the MAlik dude came the truth about why Hydra even existed.

• iron man1
    Options

He has to have some kind of powers that supercede the current inhumans on earth. Cuz if not using Ward as the host instead of finally killing him off is a cop out to keep him on the show. Cuz Ward's presence wasn't pushing the plot any after he got found out as Hydra towards the end of season 1. He was just there to torment Coulson really. Even when he tried to restart Hydra that felt kinda forced till the MAlik dude came the truth about why Hydra even existed.

I liked Ward terrorizing everyone his trolling was hilarious lol and taking out Roslin pretty much confirmed there would be no redemption for him. We'll see what this creature can do though since it's so feared.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Considering the inhuman somehow caused the desolation of an entire planet, I'd say he has to be some kind of threat.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could've sworn coulson was the host based on the look he gave fitz at the end. it was cold and expressionless

but lol when they finally ? ward he comes back as an inhuman. he's the Michael Myers of this ?

can't wait for that lash vs ward battle
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I could've sworn coulson was the host based on the look he gave fitz at the end. it was cold and expressionless

but lol when they finally ? ward he comes back as an inhuman. he's the Michael Myers of this ?

Money on ward
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Coulson basically just killed a dude by crushing his rib cage, what kinda expression did you expect him to have? lol
  • iron man1
    Options

The look was because Fitz saw him do it. This experience will have an effect on Coulson and Fitz in the second half of the season most likely.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The look was because Fitz saw him do it. This experience will have an effect on Coulson and Fitz in the second half of the season most likely.

Umm did Fitz forget he murked Gemma's man?? Burned his azzz alive. But he wanna look @ Coulson like what he did was more deplorable. Lol.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    Options

Umm did Fitz forget he murked Gemma's man?? Burned his azzz alive. But he wanna look @ Coulson like what he did was more deplorable. Lol.

But dude was technically already dead way before that tho. The inhuman had taken over his body so he could go back to earth...think stopping a superhuman species that going to destroy human civilization is a valid enough reason to ? somebody. LOL.

Coulson was really just in his feelings....
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Coulson basically just killed a dude by crushing his rib cage, what kinda expression did you expect him to have? lol

his expression after he crushed wards chest was completely different from the look he gave fitz. and given we saw the slug slither out of wills body as coulson was walking pass....
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They gave that look to each other because they both just went through s life changing event of ? or be killed, and it'll change them both. Clearly Ward is the host body, how else will be die and come back to life? Plus it's been in every interview that it's Ward.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coulson is straight gangsta