i need yall help

Options
RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
what should i do about one of my close ? . Since me and him started back chilling with each other i have noticed that he has tried to copy every single ? i do .For example he went and brought the same cars as me, started to dress like nh , even tried to get his girlfriend to ask me for my resume so i can get him at this job i got into wtf . I started to grow my hair and beard and his girl is like babe you should do that too wtf lol . He has told me once that he admires my life and how he wishes he had parents like mine . Am i reading into this too much and i should jus leave it or speak on it to him about it .

Comments

• whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gotta speak to him... you got yourself a "Mr. Me Too" as a friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdJjqApa3e0

• babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stage five clinger. It's gonna get old real quick.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Stage five clinger. It's gonna get old real quick.

wat u mean
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    That ? got a crush on you

Sounds like he worried his girl might like the other guy, gotta step up his game.
  • RickyRich
    Options

Sounds like he worried his girl might like the other guy, gotta step up his game.

word and his girl always saying complaints to me and ? . Me and his girl went to high school together and we hanged in the same crew . For us its easy to talk to each other because we knew each other and ? and one time he came up to me and said yo you and my girl talk alot and ? and im lik naah we jus catching up about old times in high school
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe you need to snub the girl a bit more.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Sounds like he likes him. This ? gonna have to crawl in bed with him and her and let whatever happen happen
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sage advice

But funny thing about that, the dozens of times dudes have come in threads talking about how their homies'girl is givin them play, they ALWAYS describe it in a way u can tell they like the attention

Dudes are weak. Suckers for attention

As far as the rest maybe he a youngin i can see this generation bein weak and fickle like that
  • RickyRich
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Sage advice

But funny thing about that, the dozens of times dudes have come in threads talking about how their homies'girl is givin them play, they ALWAYS describe it in a way u can tell they like the attention

Dudes are weak. Suckers for attention

As far as the rest maybe he a youngin i can see this generation bein weak and fickle like that

lol hes one year older then me but idont care for his girl at all . she basically dated most of ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What CAN You do about it? ? ain't really doing anything wrong...except being a weirdo.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    What CAN You do about it? ? ain't really doing anything wrong...except being a weirdo.

i feel he is doing something wrong like hop off my ? . Like everyone else in my crew notices what hes doing and ? annoying as ? . Other people told me to leave it and jus realize your the threadstarter
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen a movie bout this once...
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sounds like he likes him. This ? gonna have to crawl in bed with him and her and let whatever happen happen

Bruh....
  • RickyRich
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Maybe he planning to be a ? ? for Halloween and wanted to get in costume early

tumblr_m5vs92Edhf1qiuuwuo1_500.gif

im guessing i cant really rock wit someone thats trying to be your clone
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell him to check his ? ...she hittin him with the "you should be more like him"
    Yo boy is a cuckold b and they want u to join the lifestyle
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    what should i do about one of my close ? . Since me and him started back chilling with each other i have noticed that he has tried to copy every single ? i do .For example he went and brought the same cars as me, started to dress like nh , even tried to get his girlfriend to ask me for my resume so i can get him at this job i got into wtf . I started to grow my hair and beard and his girl is like babe you should do that too wtf lol . He has told me once that he admires my life and how he wishes he had parents like mine . Am i reading into this too much and i should jus leave it or speak on it to him about it .

Aw man I'm dealing with this with a coworker right now..first she stealing my thoughts and opinions and presenting them as her own, and now this ? done gone to the same nail salon, to the same technician and came to work with the exact same color polish. Looking like ? twinsies.

It's hella annoying but I just keep in mind that imitation is form of flattery. Maybe he looks up to you.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Aw man I'm dealing with this with a coworker right now..first she stealing my thoughts and opinions and presenting them as her own, and now this ? done gone to the same nail salon, to the same technician and came to work with the exact same color polish. Looking like ? twinsies.

It's hella annoying but I just keep in mind that imitation is form of flattery. Maybe he looks up to you.

ya i guess people told me to look at it in that way .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kat

She's looking for a role model Kathryn.

You should make an effort to take her under your wing.

Have you considered trying to get her to join the IC?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No.

No to the IC, taking her under your wing, or both?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ? his ? . She won't be able to tell the difference
  • kid_khameleon
    kid_khameleon Members Posts: 337 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never saw it but think this is the plot to this movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Roommate

Roommate_poster.jpg
  • RickyRich
    Options
    Never saw it but think this is the plot to this movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Roommate

Roommate_poster.jpg

lool i think its simiar