SOMETIMES, I JUST BE THANKING BOUT SH*T(Is this sex change ? a waste of time, resources,& money?)

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Sometimes I just be sitting up chilling and some ? just cross my mind. This might not be interesting or funny to anyone else. But the ? be interesting or funny as ? to me though. Sometimes I take the simplest ? and turn it into something funny or bigger than what it is.

So I'm in the checkout line in the store about to pay for some food. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw a magazine that looked like it had a cute chick on it. So naturally I did what any man would do and check it out real quick. So when I get an actual good look, IT'S ? CRIS JENNER ? CONFUSED CRAZY ASS!!! I put that ? back up real quick and acted like I didn't even pick that ? up. These two chicks behind me started giggling, looked at me, and said " they need to stop with this crazy mess, they making dudes paranoid". Now it's rare I hear females say stuff like this about the ? (until it rubs them the wrong way), so you know this ? is getting out of hand lol.

I was getting tired of this "catlyn jenner" ? anyway, but that was the last straw lol. I was watching t.v the other day and they were talking about sex changes and everything that goes with it. They really be spending a lot of time, resources, and money on this ? . Then I got to thanking, you always hear about how they need more money and resources for aids, cancer, and other serious ? . Just imagine if them sex change people stop focusing on that weird ? and focus on some real important ? . I mean this sex change ? is really pointless. It's not fixing people, it's just keeping them happy in their delusional crazyness. It's like giving a ? head ? instead of detox. This used to be like a underground practice but now it's mainstream.

With this in mind, y'all thank this ? is a waist of time, resources, and money? Or is it just me?

SOMETIMES, I JUST BE THANKING BOUT SH*T(Is this sex change ? a waste of time, resources,& money?) 5 votes

YES IT'S A WAIST
80% 4 votes
NOPE
20% 1 vote

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Most ? in society is a waste of time & money though. Somebody wasting their last 2 gigs of data just to read this thread.

Do you

LOL you one of the most angriest ? on this site. You and like 4 other posters, y'all just love to post ? like this in every thread.

Says it's a waist of gigs of data to read(which makes no sense at all by the way), reads it anyway - numbaz...80's baby
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's no anger in my post. It is a waste of data for someone who doesnt have an unlimited data plan (I do but some dont).

Its the truth bro.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes I just be sitting up chilling and some ? just cross my mind. This might not be interesting or funny to anyone else. But the ? be interesting or funny as ? to me though. Sometimes I take the simplest ? and turn it into something funny or bigger than what it is.

So I'm in the checkout line in the store about to pay for some food. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw a magazine that looked like it had a cute chick on it. So naturally I did what any man would do and check it out real quick. So when I get an actual good look, IT'S ? CRIS JENNER ? CONFUSED CRAZY ASS!!!

Oh boy, that's one hell of a way to stop me from continue reading.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Options
    Most ? in society is a waste of time & money though. Somebody wasting their last 2 gigs of data just to read this thread.

Do you

Vanity of vanities all is vanity! Amen.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see what time you made this thread so I know you were high lol

But I don't think it's a waste of money. You can't put a price on peace of mind.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically you thought Bruce Jennner was....

not cool bruh.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm in the checkout line in the store about to pay for some food. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw a magazine that looked like it had a cute chick on it. So naturally I did what any man would do and check it out real quick. So when I get an actual good look, IT'S ? CRIS JENNER ? CONFUSED CRAZY ASS!!!

In what timeline or universe could Caitlyn Jenner be considered attractive to a straight man? Don't give me any ? you were high or anything.

Don't take out your internal conflict about your homosexuality out on others.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This nasty ass ? said he "saw a cute chick and realized it was Catlin Jenner".

Just nasty. Someone lock this ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2015
    Options

But I don't think it's a waste of money. You can't put a price on peace of mind.
    You don't thank that spending ? loads of money on mentally ill peoples happiness instead of fixing them aint a waste? Don't you think it would be more logical to focus on what's causing their issue? I mean, it aint doing ? but making the problem worse.

Here's a perfect example of what I mean
    CLgBbkSUYAAuCMd.jpg
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Waist-Your belt goes around your waist.
    Waste-A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Thanks for correcting my spelling bruh.

@? _i_look_like

So you just gone act like you didn't read the part where I said looked out the corner of my eye? or the part where I said I got a good look and realized what I could barley see out the corner of my eye?
    shaq-face.jpg
    Anything for some lol's now at days...........smh

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

You don't thank that spending ? loads of money on mentally ill peoples happiness instead of fixing them aint a waste?

@BARON_$AMEDI

Thing is, it's not about spending money on their happiness.

It's about making money off of their mental delusions.

There's no money to be made in fixing them.

Sad, but anything for a profit I suppose.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

You don't thank that spending ? loads of money on mentally ill peoples happiness instead of fixing them aint a waste?

@BARON_$AMEDI

Thing is, it's not about spending money on their happiness.

It's about making money off of their mental delusions.

There's no money to be made in fixing them.

Sad, but anything for a profit I suppose.

Yeah, but they really be spending time, money and resources on how to make women men and men women though. They be using ? that's supposed to help women. Like with they hormone levels and other female issues. Same ? with male issues. But they using all this stuff to ? with the natural order of things. You do see that they getting better and better at this ? . It's getting harder(pause) and harder(pause) to tell. You know that they are perfecting this weird ? and that takes money, time, and resources.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are "they"? Those people spend their own money on procedures created to correct people who have other issues
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited September 2015
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Who are "they"? Those people spend their own money on procedures created to correct people who have other issues

Aint you one of them pseudo intellectuals? FIGURE IT OUT!!!!! It's not that hard bruh. You that one ? who ask "who are they?" when a bunch of ? are clearly talking about specific white folks.

I'm not doing this with you or any of the other shoe shining smart dumb ? today.

You have a positive day my brotha.