The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jr smith has a pops..?

Yea, he's been there for him all his life too........
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jr smith has a pops..?

Yea, he's been there for him all his life too........

it was a joke.

pssst.. aint not golden book of top 10 Nba players.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe is one of the greats but I'll take LBJ any day of the week and twice in game 7s
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »

Man.................... I hope Kawhi changes his mind about going to Rio for the olympics. I get its a big time thing to win a gold medal for your country but all the ? surrounding this olympics has me hella leery

Nah...he should go...

So should lillard

=)

You got jokes. I think D. Wade and Whiteside should go and you know Dragic will be playing for his country. Lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Kobe is one of the greats but I'll take LBJ any day of the week and twice in game 7s

Bars.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    yall ? need shut the ? up with Kobe-bron debate.

Obviously Lebron is the better player. There are things bron can do that Kobe can't vise versa.

They're both goats in their own way and they both strived for greatness.

With being said, bron is greatest sf off all time while Kobe is the greatest sg all time(other than Jordan lol)

So bron ain't the goat sf???
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

That's why mike is the goat cuz he ain't playing no game 7s in the finals... and im guessing u talking bout the game 7 in 2013 with mia...cuz bron shots looked like Kobe's in game 7 of 2010 yesterday
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    ? getting carried away with stats.

Lebron was probably one big Killa Kyrie shot away from being 2-5 in the finals...and that was with a triple-double.
    You ESPN stat junkies are something else man. Like the saying goes "stats are for losers".

Favre held damn near all of the major NFL passing stats before this seasons and only has 1 ring (i believe)...Brady and Montana have 4.

Lol ? still living on ifs...you can say the same ? about any close series. You ? like "If Ray Allen ain't hit that three, or if Kyrie didn't hit that three LeBron would be...? outta here. ? can say if Steve Kerr didn't hit that three, or if MJ got called for that push off MJ would be.... Catch my drift? The facts are LeBron got 3 rings and 3 finals MVP's to go with it. Nothing is gonna change the facts because what did happen, actually happened.

The point was even with all of the stats/triple double, the game could've went either way, so stats are not the end all be all.
    The only stat that mattered was 4-3 Cavs over GSW.

Great accomplishment to lead in those cats but it would mean nothing without the W.

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ight i guess there is nothing to talk about no more good season ? ? all you Boston fans all yall can eat a ?

? you BLU ? ? was ordering okc ts in the conference finals didn't even show up for his squad in the finals

And u laker fans make me sick
    9m5niymgylyp.png

• Shizlansky
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »

That's why mike is the goat cuz he ain't playing no game 7s in the finals... and im guessing u talking bout the game 7 in 2014 with mia...cuz bron shots looked like Kobe's in game 7 of 2010 yesterday

His ? was off besides that fadeaway and that 3 pointer (4th quarter)

But he still did everything else on the court and still put up almost 30
  • kacee139
    Options
    Luke Walton is expected to officially take over as head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers as soon as Monday night, and one of his first tasks will be to finish assembling his assistant coaching staff.

So far it sounds like Brian Shaw is basically a sure thing to sign on as Walton's lead assistant or associate head coach, and former Raptors 905 coach Jesse Mermuys will join the staff as well. Golden State Warriors player development coach Chris DeMarco has also been rumored as a candidate to follow Walton to Los Angeles.gb4mf2txzk6d.png
    Arizona Wildcats sticking together i guess
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Luke Walton is expected to officially take over as head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers as soon as Monday night, and one of his first tasks will be to finish assembling his assistant coaching staff.

So far it sounds like Brian Shaw is basically a sure thing to sign on as Walton's lead assistant or associate head coach, and former Raptors 905 coach Jesse Mermuys will join the staff as well. Golden State Warriors player development coach Chris DeMarco has also been rumored as a candidate to follow Walton to Los Angeles.gb4mf2txzk6d.png

Yea that's it....

fce0038dbf6cc705ec046ba7ac8e29d3.jpg
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's why mike is the goat cuz he ain't playing no game 7s in the finals... and im guessing u talking bout the game 7 in 2014 with mia...cuz bron shots looked like Kobe's in game 7 of 2010 yesterday

You insecure & overcompensating kobe is a great scorer and the best imitator in nba history.Lebron is moving up the all time goat list peep game lebron had more 40 point games in the '16 finals than kobe had in 7 finals :o

Kobe regional he a lakers goat he don't qualify for the all time list sorry.All you got is lebron will never be a legend in l.a. like anybody gives a ? about that irrelevant non sense.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cavs/Lakers Finals next season!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spoiler that ? fam
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p320x320/13516686_10157021876005147_2915837081910263707_n.jpg?oh=3084dd1e0989bded9224c762abb30190&oe=57D8D70B[/img]
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    John B spicing up threads.....tsk tsk

Yea because it's not like I know that pic exist...because of the ic in the first place
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Richard Jefferson retired after Jason Kidd left New Jersey?
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

noooooo i liked him as our d league coach he has a good head on his shoulders forreal. hopefully he does well as one of the coaching staff for the lakers.

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Heard the bucks are trying to really get rid of Greg Monroe..I mean we all knew it was the smart thing to do though all season

• kacee139
    Options

You insecure & overcompensating kobe is a great scorer and the best imitator in nba history.Lebron is moving up the all time goat list peep game lebron had more 40 point games in the '16 finals than kobe had in 7 finals :o

Kobe regional he a lakers goat he don't qualify for the all time list sorry.All you got is lebron will never be a legend in l.a. like anybody gives a ? about that irrelevant non sense.

Shut yo emotional azz up .....If you the goat of arguably the greatest franchise in basketball and maybe team sports how the ? are you regional??? You just worry bout that ? azz squad in the chi who aint did ? in almost 2 decades....bulls done had next for 8years
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya all gone laugh, but I think Bulls even though they had a off year (New coach, new system, injuries, no chemistry) can take the east. They were 7-1 combined beating the Cavs and Raptors with injuries.....They need to sign a true SG cause Butler is a natural SF, and Butler has been known to lock James up and cause problems. They got the pieces why not, raptors overachieved they are not that good IMO. Bulls or Heat can take the East next year and that's not far fetched
This discussion has been closed.