Options
Arya Tsaddiq
Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
Saudi prince arrested, faces sex charge in Los Angeles

Story highlights
Prince Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud was released on $300,000 bail
Police say he tried to force a woman to perform a sex act
It is unclear whether prince had diplomatic immunity

(CNN)—A Saudi prince has been arrested in Los Angeles on charges of sexual assault, false imprisonment and battery.

Prince Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud is accused of trying to force a woman to perform a sex act on him, Los Angeles police Officer Drake Madison said.

Police were called to a home in the city on Wednesday afternoon, where they interviewed numerous people.

Al-Saud has been released on $300,000 bail and is set to appear in court on October 19.

"It's unclear whether Al-Saud has diplomatic immunity. CNN left a message at the Saudi Embassy in Washington but has as yet received no response.

What?

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's unclear about that? Not all diplomats and their families have diplomatic immunity. Only ones that are relatively high ranking.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    What's unclear about that? Not all diplomats and their families have diplomatic immunity. Only ones that are relatively high ranking.

Diplomatic Immunity

A principle of International Law that provides foreign diplomats with protection from legal action in the country in which they work

So basically if he has it, he can do what he wants and not be charged while in the U.S.

I thought there were limitations, but I guess I was wrong.
  • mryounggun
    edited September 2015
    Options

Diplomatic Immunity

A principle of International Law that provides foreign diplomats with protection from legal action in the country in which they work

So basically if he has it, he can do what he wants and not be charged while in the U.S.

And you're defining diplomatic immunity for me why? Lol. Yeah, there are no limitations. You can murder a ? and then just walk home and they can't touch you.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Diplomatic Immunity

And you're defining diplomatic immunity for me why? Lol.

Aye....i don't like your tone....

Post your itinerary!
  • mryounggun
    Options
    They can revoke your ? though and then you are responsible for any future crimes. It's gotta be something REALLY serious though.

I was in China a couple years back and we could NEVER get a ? taxi around Beijing ever. By homie explained that the children of a lot of the west african diplomats were running around the city robbing and pistol whipping cab drivers and 2 of them had been found dead over the last 6 months. ? had been going on for years but after that they had finally revoked their immunity like a month before I got there so the cab drivers were still not picking up anyone who had dark skin. SMH.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I get what dude saying. He over here rappin and kidnappin... diplomatic immunity shouldn't even be an option. When I had it, it just meant we could run a traffic light in an emergency or something like that. We couldn't go around makin ? give us dome and ? . They just would, that was more like a perk..
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The saudi royal family is composed of the worst filth in humanity these "people" are absolutely horrible
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They usually ban you and ask the country of origin to take care of it.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    So I'm guessing this is not a Dipset thread.?.

In so disappointed
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. After September 11 a lot of Saudis and Arabs were allowed to fly back to their homeland without being questioned. I always thought that was odd. I mean if 19 Middle Eastern men hijack airplanes, wouldn't you question anybody of Middle Eastern origin that had political power?

2. I knew a guy from Uganda whose father was a diplomat. He said he could get a car with special license plates so the cops couldn't pull him over. We toyed with the idea of driving down to Florida and picking up some coke and driving it up to New York but we never did it.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    1. After September 11 a lot of Saudis and Arabs were allowed to fly back to their homeland without being questioned. I always thought that was odd. I mean if 19 Middle Eastern men hijack airplanes, wouldn't you question anybody of Middle Eastern origin that had political power?

2. I knew a guy from Uganda whose father was a diplomat. He said he could get a car with special license plates so the cops couldn't pull him over. We toyed with the idea of driving down to Florida and picking up some coke and driving it up to New York but we never did it.

i use to work at LAX for TSA..
    yes i use to work!!

anyways.. i worked in the backnof the terminals... where either u had to be an engineer or flying private to enter.. i met cube puffy alot of cats back then.. anyway.. this was all after 9/11 so we had to check everybody thoroughly.. puffy scarry ass didnt want to get out hisbtruck like we was go beat him up on behalf if Tupac or somethin.. but once the Saudiis came and we had to sit there and watch them go through..

the only tight part was my homegirl said she liked the drivers cologne when he was inside signin the sheets and he gave her a hunnid jus cause..

she bought us all pizza that night. lol

but yeh.. bomb threats and all we couldnt touch check them.. ? was ass backwards..
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fire Album Killa made Dr Seuss proud.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im trying to get diplomatic immunity my damn self