Man Runs Over His Son's Xbox 360 With His Car For Stealing!

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Running over a ? 's xbox is too far. ? justified if lil homie ? his pops in his sleep.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...lol @ the little girl..."THAT WAS AWESOME!!"...*pounces on head*
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, parents be more thirsty to go viral these days than some kids. ? is corny, should have just used this as a teaching moment instead of making a spectacle.

My mom used to do this dumb ? when I was kid, she would be talking to her friends about how they kids were acting up. And immediately she would relate that to me and my brother and would be just over the top with it. Talking about ohhh mine know better, I don't play that ? blah blah blah. I'm in the other room like ? , strictly in my head of course.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    Don't get how folks are so comfortable cussing around lil kids like that. A few curses here and there is understandable but dropping F bombs is too much.

He called his son "this little ? ". That was the first warning sign that this "Good parenting" video wasn't gonna go right.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His daddy's a ? ? . SMH...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    360? Step it up youngin
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Not even gon click.

Punishment dont fit the crime.

Kid should be where he stole cleaning floors for the next how ever long it takes to pay it off.

his dad set him up

its not like he went to the store to steal candy. his dad put candy in a newspaper or some ? and watched to see if his son would "steal" it...

but ...where is their grass?
    I see lots of yards out here without grass. They in a drought..some people have Astroturf, others just rocks or if they broke..dirt.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Not even gon click.

Kid should be where he stole cleaning floors for the next how ever long it takes to pay it off.

his dad set him up

its not like he went to the store to steal candy. his dad put candy in a newspaper or some ? and watched to see if his son would "steal" it...

I see lots of yards out here without grass. They in a drought..some people have Astroturf, others just rocks or if they broke..dirt.

brb...bout to go turn on my sprinkler and leave it running all day b/c...you know....i can
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was a complete waste of time. This ? want a cookie so bad. Look at me, I'm a good daddy! ? outta here!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    correct me if I'm wrong but he also called him a stealing ? ...

Those are probably the words that would come out of my mouth if my kid(s) got brought home for stealing by the cops. "Take that stealing mf back to the station! I don't want a thief in my house feeling like I have to hide all my good ? cuz SOMEBODY might steal it!! Hell no I am not living like that!" Told them long time ago I'd say that ? ? rights you get caught you're on your own cuz there is no ? reason they need to steal a damn thing.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    correct me if I'm wrong but he also called him a stealing ? ...

Those are probably the words that would come out of my mouth if my kid(s) got brought home for stealing by the cops. "Take that stealing mf back to the station! I don't want a thief in my house feeling like I have to hide all my good ? cuz SOMEBODY might steal it!! Hell no I am not living like that!" Told them long time ago I'd say that ? ? rights you get caught you're on your own cuz there is no ? reason they need to steal a damn thing.

Ok that sounds dumb as hell. Go with ? ..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    *shrugs* I despise thievery.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another case of horrible parents
  • Brother_Five
    Options

More than u love your kids?
    U could correct their behavior without destroying your relationship, sister.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this

i was going to say, if you child steals, use that as a teachable moment. They arent lost at that point...at least imo
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

No. ? I'm not hiding my stuff.
  • Brother_Five
    Options

Um... Very dysfunctional. I forgive u tho. U know not what u do...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

this

i was going to say, if you child steals, use that as a teachable moment. They arent lost at that point...at least imo

My kids didn't get to go to malls and other places they could steal from by themselves, and best believe it would be a teachable moment if they pocketed it in my presence. And if they don't understand by the age 13/14 when they did start to be allowed to hang out at the mall and shop without their mom that stealing is wrong and completely needless you damn rights I'm losing my marbles wtf!!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

But see Five, they haven't stolen cuz they like their home.
  • Brother_Five
    Options

But see Five, they haven't stolen cuz they like their home.

U got lucky. You're welcome, my child.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a piece of candy. More of a case of greed vs thievery. I don't think the next step is armed bank robbery.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait until this escalates.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? should have took the ass whooping. I want that belt. Punk ass kid.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where is their grass? I've honestly never seen a front yard full of rocks?
    Not even gon click.

...They're probably in Arizona or Nevada...That ? is normal out there...

...That kid was stretched out crying like Gina when Tony shot Manny...

Yes it is... Reno NV here and business centers out here are actually remodeling their landscaping to rocks and 2 or 3 trees trying to save water