mattress on the floor ?

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

He gets major props for his thoughtfulness but I'd suggest we take the night cap to my place.

SMH @ taking world wide trips

but still willing to smash MOTF ? :(

You never know someone's situation. You are aware of Enron, aren't you? The thoughtfulness is a huge plus for me. Everyone isn't thoughtful and I pride myself on that trait so while I wouldn't smash on the mattress on the floor; I would suggest we continue the evening at my place where I sleep on a very comfortable Sterns and Foster Estate mattress.

so u sponsoring ? who got they priorities out of order?

lemme find out u willing to let some ? seduce u with hearts made out of newspaper clippings leading to his makeshift tent........u making urself look like food out here shorty :(

2537421-manstrugglestocontainhismirth.gif?w=413&h=373

I'm about to hit @scorpio4lfe 's inbox.

I think I've got a shot now.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK. It's time for me to be untagged in that ? .

@Stew can you help me out with this one?

You da best
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He gets major props for his thoughtfulness but I'd suggest we take the night cap to my place.

You never know someone's situation. You are aware of Enron, aren't you? The thoughtfulness is a huge plus for me. Everyone isn't thoughtful and I pride myself on that trait so while I wouldn't smash on the mattress on the floor; I would suggest we continue the evening at my place where I sleep on a very comfortable Sterns and Foster Estate mattress.

props to all the ladies in here willing to be humble, but ? should be the last thing on a ? mind if he still sleeping on the floor

lemme find out u willing to let some ? seduce u with hearts made out of newspaper clippings leading to his makeshift tent........u making urself look like food out here shorty :(

Who said anything about sponsoring anyone? I simply said you can't judge people by what they have. Things happen in life and sometimes setbacks occur. Alot of people felt the pain of the 2008 financial crisis and even now with the volatility of the Energy market. Also, If I'm at the point of visiting his place; he has been vetted. Long story short, I'm just not going to judge someone and if that makes me food out here as you so eloquently stated, then so be it.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Yo...all that is dope, but a few weeks ago, you wasn't tryna here a man taking you to red lobster..

I mean....nah, I'ma let you rock

Lol
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? !

4jz39gabs2uz.jpg

bumping.. just because!
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo...all that is dope, but a few weeks ago, you wasn't tryna here a man taking you to red lobster..

I mean....nah, I'ma let you rock

For a date, you are correct. I don't think Red Lobster is appropriate for date night. Anything else, Al?

Let's be clear people, most gentlemen I engage are educated, well traveled and well compensated men. However, things happen in life and I'm not so far removed from that reality to deem someone unworthy because of a temporary setback. Am I sleeping on someone's floor? No.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bring it down Regine
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bring it down Regine

She Ain't got the ? to be Regine
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    @scorpio4lfe

lol @ the no-sign.

That made me sad.

I'm sad now :-(
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    OK. It's time for me to be untagged in that ? .

@Stew can you help me out with this one?

You da best

something tells me that either presently or in the recent past @Khaleesi was/is a MOTFB
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4jz39gabs2uz.jpg

Reposting just b/c...f*** it this hefa thick.

EBRC...F*** A CONDOM MATTRESS!
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^I'd buy that ? a whole damn bedroom set
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

props to all the ladies in here willing to be humble, but ? should be the last thing on a ? mind if he still sleeping on the floor

Who said anything about sponsoring anyone? I simply said you can't judge people by what they have. Things happen in life and sometimes setbacks occur. Alot of people felt the pain of the 2008 financial crisis and even now with the volatility of the Energy market. Also, If I'm at the point of visiting his place; he has been vetted. Long story short, I'm just not going to judge someone and if that makes me food out here as you so eloquently stated, then so be it.

the bolded is commendable..........it's almost adorable how good ur intentions are

but yeah u def looking like a meal out here letting a "vetted" person fool u into thinking ? that bad that he got to sleep on the floor...........we already talked about it in this thread how a basic frame don't cost that much

but it ain't even about the money tho, it just says something about the type of standards a dude has for u if he feel he can just flip u on an air mattress in the middle of the floor

I figured most women would be offended :(
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Bed frame is 80 to 100 dollars. You sleeping on a mattress on the floor, but got a big screen and a closet full of clothes. You childish as ? , that points to future problems in a relationship.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bed frame is 80 to 100 dollars. You sleeping on a mattress on the floor, but got a big screen and a closet full of clothes. You childish as ? , that points to future problems in a relationship.

That was my issue with that pic. Cause I'm betting the struggle doesn't stop at the mattress. I bet that apartment is furnished with a card table and a TV on milk crates. No way in hell he has a couch and sitting higher than he sleeps.

Before you start dating quality women, you have to get your life together. Make your place something that she wants to come back to. I wonder how many women would repeatedly 'get low' on this mattress. You accept it more than once then you've just set your standard.

Not to mention the dead flower arrangement. You don't have to cut up no roses... Just leave them living...

• deadeye
    edited April 2016
    Options

but yeah u def looking like a meal out here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxejViC1Uvk&nohtml5=False
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    what about a netflix and chill fort?

[img]https://scontent.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/12924356_1115356065196027_2100625695863482259_n.jpg?oh=2ae0275b07ede40510789036428190f6&oe=577CA6B0[/img]
    99y17xckoiee.jpeg

Historical