TINYCHAT2015 THE LOST EPISODES: KHALEESI HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF #CreepSet 11-11-15 6pst/9est

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao eye got clapped from that other room. Hilarious
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I look in periodically to c whats going on.
    This ? eyerone kicks everybody out to holla at chuck and she still arguing with yunn(tf is wrong with those 2) and talking bout her fashion line lol smh
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    This ? eyerone kicks everybody out to holla at chuck and she still arguing with yunn(tf is wrong with those 2) and talking bout her fashion line lol smh

I tried to tell her stop lol, eyerone wants to talk,she still telling me shut up haha, man wtf
  • Purr
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ? _Yunn wrote: »

I tried to tell her stop lol, eyerone wants to talk,she still telling me shut up haha, man wtf

? . i came in tc and you wanted to talk about the shoes i bought you damn near a year ago. like damn. you're ? weird and lonely. stay in the past, breh.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »

? . i came in tc and you wanted to talk about the shoes i bought you damn near a year ago. like damn. you're ? weird and lonely. stay in the past, breh.

I never bring up the shoes, just stop
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Can't believe ? be in there simpin stoner2times. She busted as ? . Thats the one was crying last time
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only got 3 hours of sleep full-on with TC
  • Purr
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Purr wrote: »

I never bring up the shoes, just stop

you spoke on it. all you couldve told them is no comment, but you wanted to be funny and all i asked is why yall speaking on me?

but just like a ? , you typing "chuck ? ", and you thought that i was in the mood for your childlike behavior? so, I PAID YOU DUST.

i even told your slave ass, "hi yunn. kiss my ass.", because you wanted to fight. Like youre the past, just stay in the ? past. You literally argued with me for two hours on TC cause you're ? mad.

Thats a very ? way of missing someone, ? weirdo.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only got 3 hours of sleep full-on with TC

I logged off at 11. It aint ? I cant catch up on in the ADHD thread.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Can't believe ? be in there simpin stoner2times. She busted as ? . Thats the one was crying last time

That chick Firee looked like the crypt keeper... Damn shame

? was funny as ? . Bruh said eye look like he been smoking spice all night lmaoooo. He was like "? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" Eye was like "aint ? wrong im talking to these ? " lmao. Then eye start talking during the music BANNED.

Then Eye went back in on mobile and got banned again.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? was funny as ? . Bruh said eye look like he been smoking spice all night lmaoooo. He was like "? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?!" Eye was like "aint ? wrong im talking to these ? " lmao. Then eye start talking during the music BANNED.

i do it for my culture.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

i do it for my culture.

I swear you my little brother till the end. If you ever need anything in this world let me know
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Ayo...

Chuck just might be crazy. @Purr I'm sorry if I ever upset you. It's just jokes. I dont want no problems....

Charlie was ? furious last night cotdamn. Names were being Named
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    stew was simpin that fat ? nene ::scust
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Whomever was TheBrainTumor was hilarious. My ? was throwing shots everywhere. Lol this ? Irony was ? up my TC experience every time he zoom in to whisper to @kat.

That's "me & @kat " time. I understand.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in the chatbox be having me weak as ? I swear.

Bruh said Yunn be putting gold glitter all over himself and pretending he a shooting star

I swear I was laughing 5 minutes straight

HAHAHA BET IMA USE THAT ? ON SOMEBODY
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    didnt let that thread breathe for 10 minutes. cornball ass mods didnt even cape that hard for six and she was one of them and it was more than jokes then. jay really dumb for letting gns ? mod here when they dont even understand it. just a bunch of biased ? circle jerking all over donkey.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @? Sanchez for mod when hes not busy being a european ?
    Imagine the ? that would b posted
This discussion has been closed.