Options
    gns wrote: »
    What GunTown look like?
    25yufqg.jpg

That ain't guntown
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big boi and Andre are one of them music is music music is love type ? . They like anything. Ask dmx about young thugs music. People in the industry are so afraid to say someone else's s music is wack
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    I ? with thugga
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTGQrA5HHIU'
    this here b

hardest tracks ive heard in a min

Best video in a long time
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Thug go

Keep hating cause he look like yall babymothers tho

I don't see anyone hating...I see people stating that why he's trash and the people who like him not giving any reasoning as to why he's good and getting upset
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly what is big boi cosign? It's not like yung thug fans know any outkast songs. Like homie said ? just don't want to be labeled haters
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Been said I'd smash guntown crazy pancake ass
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guntown can catch it
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    murdap wrote: »
    Only people who dont like young thug are dusty ass east coast ? who still think Champion hoodies and Timbs is swag.

And the funny part is most of us young people on the east coast love Thugger music. No disrespect but a lot of people on the IC only listen to music in their headphones, don't go out to the club, don't hang out with a lot of women. Thugger already got mad bangers. Who can honestly say they hear If It Ain't About The Money in the club and that don't get you hype. Y'all wasn't ? with Stoner or Donald Gloved or you didn't give it a chance??? Mamacita didn't have your trunk rattling?? You never popped champagne with your brethren in the club whilst Lifestyle was playing?? I ain't even brought up the new records.

The ? just ain't for some people. In the right setting and with an open mind his music is enjoyable to a lot of people. If they never wanted to listen to it with an open mind what's the point of arguing? If you can't hear how the London and Metro Boomin production ain't sonically flames I don't know what to say. If you can honestly say Thugger isn't creative with his approach lyrically and delivery wise I find it hard to believe.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rub my ? on her face
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ShadyTeam is sexy like Brazilian. ....but she annoying and crazy as ? .....also like Brazilian
  • bck145
    Options
    Only people who dont like young thug are dusty ass east coast ? who still think Champion hoodies and Timbs is swag.

so you wear female clothes too huh?
  • bck145
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »

And the funny part is most of us young people on the east coast love Thugger music. No disrespect but a lot of people on the IC only listen to music in their headphones, don't go out to the club, don't hang out with a lot of women. Thugger already got mad bangers. Who can honestly say they hear If It Ain't About The Money in the club and that don't get you hype. Y'all wasn't ? with Stoner or Donald Gloved or you didn't give it a chance??? Mamacita didn't have your trunk rattling?? You never popped champagne with your brethren in the club whilst Lifestyle was playing?? I ain't even brought up the new records.

The ? just ain't for some people. In the right setting and with an open mind his music is enjoyable to a lot of people. If they never wanted to listen to it with an open mind what's the point of arguing? If you can't hear how the London and Metro Boomin production ain't sonically flames I don't know what to say. If you can honestly say Thugger isn't creative with his approach lyrically and delivery wise I find it hard to believe.

thugger doesn't make club music, doesn't make ridin music, he don't make music to play around women, no gym music....theres no real time when his music resonates to what someone is doing

it's the same concept for every song...same trendy/borrowed flow, really bad singing, and some basic beats
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    What GunTown look like?
    25yufqg.jpg

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think its a man using a females pic that he knows like that Laydee whoever that used to post here.

Oh LadyZee? Nah that was her. Using the alias excuse was a way to save face.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Explain to me what you call listening with an open mind. Then explain to me how listening with an open mind will somehow transform that wack ? he spitting into some real spitting.

Drop some of his hardest, coldest lyrics.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when Nas co-signed Soulja Boy Tell Em?

The Reason was hatin back then too
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People jus don't like thug cuz of how he presents himself cuz future mumbles melodic ? and people ? wit him
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't never seen those pics of guntown before.... Y'all can't talk bad about Eminem anymore

she got some nicer ones floating around tbh...she not a bad looking female at all

just annoying af with all that hood/gunplay talk
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    People jus don't like thug cuz of how he presents himself cuz future mumbles melodic ? and people ? wit him

I don't like their music, it has nothing to do with how he presents himself. I can list a whole bunch of muthafuckas who's music I don't like and it has nothing to do with how they present themselves.

I kinda understand where YT is coming from. He don't really love the music for real, it's just a means to take care of his family and that's all. He knows he's on borrowed time with this music ? .

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GunTown wrote: »
    Hahaha see @Stew even your '? ' knows the deal and co signs Young Thug

Young Thug makes expetional music and iis the best Rapper alive right now. Simple as that!

Thank Based ? They Banned this Flat Assed Pimple Chested Manchu Mustached Pakistani Out House Smellin Camel ?
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

Young Thug makes expetional music and iis the best Rapper alive right now. Simple as that!

Thank Based ? They Banned this Flat Assed Pimple Chested Manchu Mustached Pakistani Out House Smellin Camel ?

Mama told me never trust a mexican with thick eye brows
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

I don't ? with none of them marble mouth ? . Majority of the ? that ? with they music on this board is from the southern states.

They represent the life some of these no life having ? wanna live.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

Mama told me never trust a mexican with thick eye brows

Was That How You Were Conceived Mijo? Tu Papa Forgot To Pull Out
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »

thugger doesn't make club music, doesn't make ridin music, he don't make music to play around women, no gym music....theres no real time when his music resonates to what someone is doing

it's the same concept for every song...same trendy/borrowed flow, really bad singing, and some basic beats

*doesnt go to the club, doesn't own a car, doesn't get ? post*