Arabian Prince Reveals Discrepancies In "Straight Outta Compton"

Options
2»

Comments

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone ever find out why cube switched them straws?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's also a Vlad interview with Alonzo Williams pointing out discrepancies in the movie as well.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next Vlad interview: "Dee Barnes expresses disappointment about not getting her ass kicked in the movie"
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats ? up tho. Even Michel'le got mentioned in the movie.

IMO. That was her on the bed with Dre during the bye Felicia scene
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    DOC was in the movie, AP coulda been in the movie. ? , the even wrote Dre's wife into the movie. That ? had nothin to do wit nothin. Jus a random ass "can a ? come in" scene.

I wasnt listening to rap back then brah
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't nobody give a ? about Bill Wenningtons story about the 95-96 bulls. Lol
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

She did? what scene?
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...All jokes and ether aside Arabian Prince talks about some interesting stuff in those Vlad interviews...He talks about how he produced J.J. Fad's album and produced the biggest selling single on Ruthless label "Supersonic"... He talks about being in the studio all the way to the end of recording the Straight Outta Compton album with no input, then Eazy, Dre and Yella records "Sumthin' To Dance To" with Arabian Prince...(side note; not talked about: Cube and Ren left the studio cause they didnt wanna' have nuthin' to do with it...lol.)... He also talks about getting his lawyers right and getting all the money he was owed, buying a Porshe, letting Eazy test drive it, and Cube being salty about it, prompting Cube to want to leave the group...He also speaks on getting his royalties...other money owed...and someone forging his signature on Ruthless publishing documents...Its actually a good informative interview...I think he did his interviews in parts with Vlad...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Who's ? idea was it to go dig this sorry ? up and ask him any ? thing anyway? I wonder how many rocks vlad had to turn over to find the one that arabian prince had been living under. Lol at this 6th heartbeat ass ? .

"NWA aint gone be ? without me" - Arabian Prince
    629a43333b13133d5e237227d3bc1cdd.jpg
    05_15021455_55e325_2450634a.jpg
    giphy.gif

lol dead at 6th heartbeat. was he even featured in the movie? if not that's some cold ? . does dre think those of us old enough to remember there was another dude in the group are stupid?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    lmao @skpjr78 went ham in this ? .
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He brought JJ Fade to Ruthless produced their single Supersonic and was on the first single ever of NWA Panic Zone which was a solo track. And he produced and wrote. So I would say was he should have been in the movie.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether for him not being a real A-rab

Or a prince
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He brought JJ Fade to Ruthless produced their single Supersonic and was on the first single ever of NWA Panic Zone which was a solo track. And he produced and wrote. So I would say was he should have been in the movie.

Cosign

I'm not saying he should have been a lead character, but it would have been interesting to see how and why he started off in the group and left to go solo. It would have only added another 3-5 minutes to the movie.

According to the clip the T/S posted, he was at the concert in Detroit.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The movie ain't about no damn jj fad

The movie may say straight outta Compton but it's about the superstars

Cube Easy and Dre

I wanna hear about the legends and the engines behind NWA, not the windshield wipers or cup holders
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    The movie ain't about no damn jj fad

The movie may say straight outta Compton but it's about the superstars

Cube Easy and Dre

I wanna hear about the legends and the engines behind NWA, not the windshield wipers or cup holders

You ever heard both NWA LP'S Ren was the engine of the group.

• harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She did? what scene?

I don't remember what scene but I could've sworn Jerry Heller mentioned her name once.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 christian latener should tell the story of the '92 dream team