Attack On Titan Season 2 Preview Titan In The Wall

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know what I just watched but these Japanese ? need to hurry up for real. Bleach and naruto used be off for like a month then you get like 50 episodes. These ? taking 2 years between seasons. Foh.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this goes thru the political arc a lot of you ? gonna drop it.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

I Felt Season 1 Was Bogged Down As It Is With All The Dialogue....If They Follow The Manga Alot People Gon be Mad AF
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I could never get too deep into anime that had more than 25 episodes, too much dialogue and stretching ? out. I stick with Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Afro Samurai and whatever good movies are out there.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    That's why I could never get too deep into anime that had more than 25 episodes, too much dialogue and stretching ? out. I stick with Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Afro Samurai and whatever good movies are out there.

Add in Death Note and those are my favorite anime series.

My wife has me watching a series she bought called Michiko and Hatchin that's pretty dope thus far.

The first season of Titan was too dope and I almost don't want them to chance ? up the show too much by making more seasons. We'll see though. I purposely stayed away from the Manga cuz I didn't wanna be one to get ? when the show inevitably deviates.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even with the trailer, the hype just isn't there for me anymore.
    They should've struck while the iron was hot but they definitely waited too long.

Watch this ? be 1-cour instead of 2-cour too.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just watched s1 today, I need to know whats in the basement and where the titans come from. If this show goes left into some other ? its going in the bushes.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Season 2 starring The Reiss Family
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know what I just watched but these Japanese ? need to hurry up for real. Bleach and naruto used be off for like a month then you get like 50 episodes. These ? taking 2 years between seasons. Foh.

blame these slow manga creators, either gotta wait for them to finish storylines or make ? up, the latter worked for the first Full Metal Alchemist anime
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody watching one punch man? Kind of a weird show, but some good action and humor.