Palestinian 'Day of Rage' attacks ? three...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in The Social Lounge
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/13/us-israel-palestinians-idUSKCN0S70JD20151013

Palestinian men armed with knives and a gun killed at least three people and wounded several others in a string of attacks in Jerusalem and near Tel Aviv on Tuesday, police said, on a "Day of Rage" declared by Palestinian groups.

With the worst unrest in years in Israel and the Palestinian territories showing no sign of abating, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu convened an emergency meeting of his security cabinet to discuss what police said would be new operational plans.

Officials said Israel was considering whether to seal off Palestinian districts in East Jerusalem - home of many of the assailants of the past two weeks - from the rest of the city.

Unlike their brethren in the occupied West Bank, East Jerusalem Palestinians can travel freely in Israel. It annexed East Jerusalem after a 1967 war in a move not recognized abroad.

In Jerusalem, two Palestinians shot and stabbed passengers on a bus, killing two and injuring four, police said. One of the assailants was killed and the other captured.

Minutes later, a Palestinian rammed his car into a bus stop in an ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhood of the city, police said. A surveillance video showed him then hacking pedestrians with a cleaver until he was shot dead by a passer-by. One of the Israelis he attacked died and six others were hurt, police said.

In clashes near the West Bank city of Bethlehem, the Israeli army shot dead a Palestinian, medics said. The army said its troops fired on a man who tried to throw a petrol bomb at them.

Seven Israelis and 29 Palestinians, including 10 alleged attackers and eight children, have died in the surge of violence. The Obama administration, whose efforts to broker an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal stalled last year, voiced alarm.

"The United States condemns in the strongest terms today’s terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians," State Department spokesman John Kirby said, adding that Washington urged both sides "to prevent actions that would further escalate tensions".

ANGER OVER AL-AQSA

The violence has been stirred in part by Muslim agitation over increasing Jewish visits to the al-Aqsa mosque compound in Jerusalem, Islam's holiest site outside the Arabian Peninsula.

It is also the vestige of two biblical Jewish temples, and Palestinians worry that Israel's right-wing government has designs on eroding Muslim religious control of the compound.

Netanyahu has said repeatedly that Israel will not allow any change to the status quo under which Jews are allowed to visit the site but non-Muslim prayer is banned.

While disavowing the violence, U.S.-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has called for al-Aqsa to be "defended" from Israel, and his administration has echoed allegations swirling around Arabic social media that some of the Palestinians killed by police had been summarily executed.

"Stop lying. Stop inciting," Netanyahu said in remarks addressed to Abbas during a speech in the Israeli parliament. "If the situation deteriorates as a result of this incitement ... you will bear responsibility."

With Israel's Jews increasingly afraid, merchants reported that pepper spray for self-defense was selling out.

"We don't know what to do, or where to walk," Avi Shemesh, a witness to the first attack, told reporters. "They are Israel-haters and they need to be eliminated."

NEW INTIFADA?

In Raanana, just north of Tel Aviv, a Palestinian man stabbed and lightly wounded an Israeli on a shopping street during the morning rush hour, officials and witnesses said.

Amateur video distributed by police showed several men kicking and beating the alleged assailant as he lay on the ground. Israeli paramedics said he had been seriously hurt.

Within an hour, another Palestinian stabbed and wounded four people in Raanana before being arrested, police said.

And in the parking lot of an Ikea furniture store in northern Israel, a Jewish man, who police said had intended to carry out a revenge attack, stabbed and wounded a fellow Jew, mistaking him for an Arab.

The main Palestinian factions, Abbas' Fatah movement and the Islamist militant Hamas group, had declared Tuesday a "Day of Rage" across the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, accusing Israel of "escalating its crimes against our people".

Leaders of Israel's Arab minority called for a commercial strike in their towns, one of which, Sakhnin, hosted a pro-Palestinian rally attended by thousands of people on Tuesday.

Addressing the crowd, lawmaker Ahmed Tibi said the Netanyahu government was "playing with fire when it comes to al-Aqsa".

The now-daily stabbings have raised speculation that Palestinians could be embarking on another uprising or intifada, reflecting a new generation's frustrations over their veteran leadership's failure to achieve statehood.

But in Geneva, where the Palestinians' flag was raised at U.N. headquarters for the first time on Tuesday after their promotion to "non-member observer state", Palestinian Foreign Minister Riad al-Malki said he did not expect a new uprising, though he accused Netanyahu of seeking confrontation.

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and how many palestinian people will die because of this futile attack??? possibly hundreds. Let me say it again
    Palestinians are as dumb as the rocks they throw.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    and how many palestinian people will die because of this futile attack??? possibly hundreds. Let me say it again

? the jews..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? the jews..

Naw bruh. He's all for what the white man stands for.

Im surprise he don't say that ? about blacks.

That we should just give up type ? because that's what he's basically saying about the Palestinians
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Options
    All this started happening when?

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!!

blood-moon-2.jpg

Oh yeah and the Russians got involved in Syria
    China right on the heels
    Turkey stuck in the middle
    USA backtracked from the red-line it drew in the Syria once Putin came in with the big guns
    Saudi Arabia stuck between a rock and hard place

When they start saying peace and safety..........Amen.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    ? this started with the blood moon

? ! Forgive him for his stupidity
  • zzombie
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

? the jews..

That we should just give up type ? because that's what he's basically saying about the Palestinians

I don't care what the white man stands for in this issue and I don't in particularly care about the palestinian struggle and why should I or any black person give a ? if they get a state or not???? But i will say to the palestinians and it's the same thing i always say to my people, military defeat of our enemy is currently impossible therefore other means must be used.

throwing rocks at tanks or shooting ? rockets into israel is a waste of time and you are going to get your people killed because of it. Just like ? black gangbangers who beat up lowly crackers only to end up going to prison because of it.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Of course it started with the blood moon! That is what I said! The first people to die from this recent wave of uprisings happened on October 1, 2015. The blood moon happened on September 28, 2015.

I was in Jerusalem when this all started! In fact I even made a video when I was on the Temple Mount on 9/28/2015 which was the morning after the blood moon had occurred some 7 hours before I took this film.

You can hear the folks saying "Allah Akbar" at the mosque on top of the temple mount.

https://youtu.be/VfCxNy1zpGg

Here is a timeline of the events of the current uprising:

http://www.jta.org/2015/10/08/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/the-terror-attacks-in-israel-a-timeline-of-how-we-got-here

I was here when all this was happening up until the 6th of October when I left. Jerusalem is becoming a cup of trembling just like ? said. And why? Because of the Temple Mount! The Golan Heights will also be a reason as well!

This is prophecy unfolding before our eyes. Amen.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    Of course it started with the blood moon! That is what I said! The first people to die from this recent wave of uprisings happened on October 1, 2015. The blood moon happened on September 28, 2015.

I was in Jerusalem when this all started! In fact I even made a video when I was on the Temple Mount on 9/28/2015 which was the morning after the blood moon had occurred some 7 hours before I took this film.

You can hear the folks saying "Allah Akbar" at the mosque on top of the temple mount.

https://youtu.be/VfCxNy1zpGg

Here is a timeline of the events of the current uprising:

http://www.jta.org/2015/10/08/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/the-terror-attacks-in-israel-a-timeline-of-how-we-got-here

I was here when all this was happening up until the 6th of October when I left. Jerusalem is becoming a cup of trembling just like ? said. And why? Because of the Temple Mount! The Golan Heights will also be a reason as well!

This is prophecy unfolding before our eyes. Amen.

This isn't prophecy and you're not a prophet.

You gon burn bruh for the false telling.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    Back tracking while shooting blanks.....

Joakim-Noah-guns-backpedaling.gif

1) All who confess Yeshua Ha Mashiach have the Spirit of prophecy

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship ? : for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Revelation 19:10

2. Prophecy is declaring what "Thus saith the LORD"; meaning that prophecy is forthtelling what ? has already declared.

"Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem." Zechariah 12:2

tumblr_inline_mlj5bef5n71qz4rgp.gif

3. Oh but you already knew that right?

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Watching Hamas and Israel team up to fight the new ISIS branch in Gaza while pretending to still be fighting each other is the height of Geopolitical Absurdity. ISIS is assassinating Hamas leaders while Israel bombs empty Hamas buildings in "retaliation" for ISIS launching rockets from Gaza. Can't make this ? up. ? 's sense of humor is awesome bruh lol.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Well what do you expect them to do...they the victims of terrorist occupation.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did any of you ? send them a palestinian lives matter message and did yall say we stand by them
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ? israel. zionism=apartheid=jim crow=manifest destiny. west bank settlements = westward expansion. israeli/palestinian peace agreements = amerikkkan/indian treaties. israelis=conquistadors.

israeli's are no different than the europeans who stole land and killed indigenous populations from tazmania, to the congo, to brazil to amerikkka. they have as much right to pillage, plunder, steal and ? in palestine as christopher columbus did in hispaniola.

how many concentration camps were located in palestine? why are the palestinan people being made to suffer for the crimes of the germans? they didnt participate in the european extermination of the jews. if the jews want to use the holocaust as the main reason for the existence of the present day state of israel they need to explain why people who had nothing to do with it are the ones paying the price for it. ? israel
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So let me get this straight, one minute you're singing kumbaya in D.C. talking about unity and love for another, correct? Then the next minute you hollering 4 letter curse words at other people groups who are also made in the same image and after the same likeness of ? Almighty, Yeshua Ha Mashiach?

really_house_of_cards.gif

Oh but you want change to come, but yet your own heart still hasn't been changed? Look here first:

mirror-1148.jpg

Hate must be rooted out of your own heart my friend. You must love your neighbor as yourself, for love is what covers a multitude of sins. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Police release footage of Pisgat Ze'ev attack after Palestinians deny teens were terrorists

https://youtu.be/h1jP2nsDxjg

The footage was released to show a fuller scope of the attack, combating Palestinian media reports claiming the two young terrorists were completely innocent.

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Police-release-footage-of-Pisgat-Zeev-attack-proving-that-Palestinian-teens-were-terrorists-424938
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    GRAPHIC IMAGES: Security camera captures Tuesday's gruesome stabbing attack in Ra'anana

https://youtu.be/eVLrtpCUJI8

• skpjr78
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So let me get this straight, one minute you're singing kumbaya in D.C. talking about unity and love for another, correct? Then the next minute you hollering 4 letter curse words at other people groups who are also made in the same image and after the same likeness of ? Almighty, Yeshua Ha Mashiach?

Oh but you want change to come, but yet your own heart still hasn't been changed? Look here first:

mirror-1148.jpg

Hate must be rooted out of your own heart my friend. You must love your neighbor as yourself, for love is what covers a multitude of sins. Amen.

When have the Israeli's ever loved the Palestinans? Kneegros like you are the reason im leaving the Christian church. You slave minded ? will excuse anything white people do and you will use their greatest weapon against us, christianity, to justify all of their evil. That same slave ? you just said is the same slave ? that ? and his plantation preachers have been feeding us for centuries. You and your religion are a tool of white supremacy. You are the white mans religious ? . Bend over ? .

If you must know one of the greatest speakers at Saturdays rally was a Palestinian woman. She spoke on the unjust and ungodly conditions her people are living under at the hand of the israelis. They are mistreated, abused, dehumanized and violated on a daily basis in their own home land. They are being treated just like the native americans were. What is being done to the Palestinian people is a crime against humanity and that doesnt include what the crimes that the israeli's are commiting against African jews. I cant wait to see how your hypocritical christian ass will justify israeli's abusing black jews in the jewish state. How can you regurgitate all of this christian biblical ? but yet ignore human suffering on a daily basis? You are a typical confused slave minded christian hypocrite.

1 John 4:20
    If a man say, I love ? , and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love ? whom he hath not seen?

Europeans can do no wrong in their global system of white supremacy but the second Haitians, AA, Palestinians, Aborigines, South Africans, etc defend themselves from europeans and their ungodly, animalistic, brutal oppression they are the savages, terrorist, thugs etc.

You black christians are a disgrace. Your hypocrisy has no limits. You are the white mans ? and have nothing to show for it except a bad taste in your mouth. If Jesus was here today do you think he would stand with the poor and oppressed Palestinian people or the Israeli agressors who are commiting crimes against these people on a daily basis? You and your slave ass way of mind is the reason I refuse to be a christian. Nothing about you is Christ like @imgoingtoheavenru?
  • zzombie
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »

mirror-1148.jpg

When have the Israeli's ever loved the Palestinans? Kneegros like you are the reason im leaving the Christian church. You slave minded ? will excuse anything white people do and you will use their greatest weapon against us, christianity, to justify all of their evil. That same slave ? you just said is the same slave ? that ? and his plantation preachers have been feeding us for centuries. You and your religion are a tool of white supremacy. You are the white mans religious ? . Bend over ? .

If you must know one of the greatest speakers at Saturdays rally was a Palestinian woman. She spoke on the unjust and ungodly conditions her people are living under at the hand of the israelis. They are mistreated, abused, dehumanized and violated on a daily basis in their own home land. They are being treated just like the native americans were. What is being done to the Palestinian people is a crime against humanity and that doesnt include what the crimes that the israeli's are commiting against African jews. I cant wait to see how your hypocritical christian ass will justify israeli's abusing black jews in the jewish state. How can you regurgitate all of this christian biblical ? but yet ignore human suffering on a daily basis? You are a typical confused slave minded christian hypocrite.

If a man say, I love ? , and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love ? whom he hath not seen?

Europeans can do no wrong in their global system of white supremacy but the second Haitians, AA, Palestinians, Aborigines, South Africans, etc defend themselves from europeans and their ungodly, animalistic, brutal oppression they are the savages, terrorist, thugs etc.

You christians are a disgrace. Your hypocrisy has no limits. You are the white mans ? and have nothing to show for it except a bad taste in your mouth. If Jesus was here today do you think he would stand with the poor and oppressed Palestinian people or the Israeli agressors who are commiting crimes against these people on a daily basis? You and your slave ass way of mind is the reason I refuse to be a christian. Nothing about you us Christ like

Many of the things you have said are correct many christians who support israel no matter what she does are hypocrites. however that fact is Not going to change the reality that the palestinians are not going to attain a better future by using random violence against the state of israel. They have to use other tactics.
  • skpjr78
    Options

mirror-1148.jpg

You christians are a disgrace. Your hypocrisy has no limits. You are the white mans ? and have nothing to show for it except a bad taste in your mouth. If Jesus was here today do you think he would stand with the poor and oppressed Palestinian people or the Israeli agressors who are commiting crimes against these people on a daily basis? You and your slave ass way of mind is the reason I refuse to be a christian. Nothing about you us Christ like

Many of the things you have said are correct many christians who support israel no matter what she does are hypocrites. however that fact is Not going to change the reality that the palestinians are not going to attain a better future by using random violence against the state of israel. They have to use other tactics.
    When someone has their boot on your neck there is no right or wrong way to get it off. Your only concern is to get it removed.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? the jews..

I don't care what the white man stands for in this issue and I don't in particularly care about the palestinian struggle and why should I or any black person give a ? if they get a state or not???? But i will say to the palestinians and it's the same thing i always say to my people, military defeat of our enemy is currently impossible therefore other means must be used.

throwing rocks at tanks or shooting ? rockets into israel is a waste of time and you are going to get your people killed because of it. Just like ? black gangbangers who beat up lowly crackers only to end up going to prison because of it.

What you expect them to do when those Isralie cacs take more land building settlements and the right wing govt in Israel isnt doing anything to promote peace. ? Israel cuz its a racist society that allied with South Africa and treat black jews like ? .
  • zzombie
    edited October 2015
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »

? the jews..

What you expect them to do when those Isralie cacs take more land building settlements and the right wing govt in Israel isnt doing anything to promote peace. ? Israel cuz its a racist society that allied with South Africa and treat black jews like ? .

Stop killing random jewish people thus giving israel more reasons to continue their racist policies LIKE stealing land and keeping it just for jews. Stop allying yourself with any form of radical islam this a quote from the hamas charter

Article Thirteen:

Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

Now and then the call goes out for the convening of an international conference to look for ways of solving the (Palestinian) question. Some accept, others reject the idea, for this or other reason, with one stipulation or more for consent to convening the conference and participating in it. Knowing the parties constituting the conference, their past and present attitudes towards Moslem problems, the Islamic Resistance Movement does not consider these conferences capable of realising the demands, restoring the rights or doing justice to the oppressed. These conferences are only ways of setting the infidels in the land of the Moslems as arbitraters. When did the infidels do justice to the believers?

The palestinians don't want peace they what supremacy but they cannot have it through violence and if they want to use violence why not try it against legitimate targets and not innocent people.
  • zzombie
    Options

mirror-1148.jpg

When someone has their boot on your neck there is no right or wrong way to get it off. Your only concern is to get it removed.

And in trying to remove that foot the wrong way you will also lose your head, neck and the rest of your body.

It's a question of tactics palestinians need new ones.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This comes off as a propaganda video to me more than anything else

• skpjr78
    Options

mirror-1148.jpg

And in trying to remove that foot the wrong way you will also lose your head, neck and the rest of your body.

Smh at you blaming the battered wife's tactics instead of the abusive husband's actions. Thats just as stupid as Ben Carson blaming the jews for not having enough guns to stop the nazis. But you are a black republican so Im not really surprised.
  • zzombie
    Options

mirror-1148.jpg

Smh at you blaming the battered wife's tactics instead of the abusive husband's actions. Thats just as stupid as Ben Carson blaming the jews for not having enough guns to stop the nazis. But you are a black republican so Im not really surprised.

No what's stupid is you trying to compare an extremely complex situation to a simple domestic violence issue and for the 100TH you annoying idiot i am not a republican.

They are not going to militarily defeat israel it's just not going to happen what do you want them to do keep fighting using the same methods that only further weaken them or use/create new ways of attaining freedom.