Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/26/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-divorce-drugs/

did this ? really just give him an ultimatum....

give up drugs or she gonna leave.

what if he told her to give up the show or he'll leave.

she gotta nerve after being smutted out while married.

'You got some nerve to tell me to put down the pipe, you have a tv show!'

What? Lol How bout a lil perspective. She seems to be the ultimate carrot at the end of stick for him for whatever reason. Hey that's what he want. So thats a good thing

nah.....she aint trying to fukk her money up...if she gave a ? about him.....this aint the time for saying ? like this.

the fact she has to say...she putting another ? on hold...shows she dont care.

you drop ? with no explanation or hold button fi you going back to the person you really want.

i bet the whole time the ? was in the coma she was text harden.

this family is a virus.

and her home care renovation is a ? scam.

medical expenses can be written off along with other ? .

its still about the money and her lifestyle
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I'd like to believe the Kardashians are true in their feelings for Lamar, I've seen too much fraudulent activity from them over the years to be fooled. Khloe may be sincere, but she's probably the only one.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he has a relapse is it still safe to blame Kobe?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She obviously care about the dude.

If she didn't, she could have simply let him die and collected all his money.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/26/khloe-kardashian-lamar-odom-divorce-drugs/

did this ? really just give him an ultimatum....

give up drugs or she gonna leave.

what if he told her to give up the show or he'll leave.

she gotta nerve after being smutted out while married.

'You got some nerve to tell me to put down the pipe, you have a tv show!'

What? Lol How bout a lil perspective. She seems to be the ultimate carrot at the end of stick for him for whatever reason. Hey that's what he want. So thats a good thing

nah.....she aint trying to fukk her money up...if she gave a ? about him.....this aint the time for saying ? like this.

the fact she has to say...she putting another ? on hold...shows she dont care.

you drop ? with no explanation or hold button fi you going back to the person you really want.

i bet the whole time the ? was in the coma she was text harden.

this family is a virus.

and her home care renovation is a ? scam.

medical expenses can be written off along with other ? .

its still about the money and her lifestyle

Im quite amused at your post. Everything you said is backwards bruh

-She stood to make the most money if he passed. However she did not find a way to 'pull te plug' as many thought she would

-She coulda got his money by finalizing the divorce. That, too, did not happen. Not sure if you are aware but he is no longer an NBA player. He has NO new income like that. On he other hand, again perhaps you are not aware of this, James Harden is a current face of the league and just inked a 200 million dollar deal on top of his nba salary

-'She was probably texting Harden from the hospital' Ya think? !?! ? they weren't together. ? aint black and white. If somethin happened to a recent ex of mine id be there and my current chick should understand. ? is adults

-Speaking from specific experience, home care is an option most will take bc, you know, who wants to be in a hospital 24 hours a day

The family still is still poison in the long run but everything is not black and white. This is his best bet. Not ideal, but if you know his story, this is HIS best bet. Basically he has nobody
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    As much as I'd like to believe the Kardashians are true in their feelings for Lamar, I've seen too much fraudulent activity from them over the years to be fooled. Khloe may be sincere, but she's probably the only one.
    How could you trust this
    inatiWatcherDotCom-khloe-kardashian-666-hand-2.png
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I was a ? church going Christian for years.

It's all self absorbed ? .

What makes Odom, you, or me so much more important that our "prayers were answered" vs those that weren't?

Children or adults who suffer and die? Prayer lists and prayer circles that failed?

Is an answered prayer gods will?
    Is one not answered still gods will?

If so, why pray?

If you do gods will; you will be rewarded

If you plead; you will be forgiven

If you follow; your life will be better

Yes, it's all about the individual, not ? . You have a delusional perception. If ? didn't benefit you, you wouldn't give a ? .

Your entire premise is flawed bc it implies you're SUPPOSED to live a full 70+ years and anything less you've been robbed. We are not immortal. We will all die. At any given moment. So for atheists to see someone die and say 'ah ha! Where was ? !' it doesn't even make sense.

Thats why when people die they say 'he's gone to a BETTER place'. We, all of us, cant imagine that. Bc we here, this must be as good as it gets right? No.

So when people pray for life you just asking for mercy and favor. Mercy and favor, that's it. Just a lil more time on this Earth. If you get it, you're blessed and fortunate to get it. If you dont, you accept that too! It'd be pretty selfish to turn your whole back on ? and, idk become an atheist? Yea not many people have that perspective. And this is DEFINITELY not a conversation for the IC. But if you a 'church going Christian your whole life' like most atheists say, you already know all that right? @vibe

Regardless of what you're praying for, at the end of the day it is always gods will. If it is, why pray? You only do so because it makes you, and everyone else feel better about the situation. No one truly expects someone to die, they expect them to live because of the prayer. Even more so when there's so many ppl praying.

If there wasn't a reward in religion aka heaven aka eternal life, most ppl would less inclined to think twice about a ? . We all strive for ourselves, to continue to live, to continue to see all who we loved live in the next life.

we put our minds and worry to ease.. It's just ? to always attribute it to ? when Odom lived because of his status and ability of that status to get the best possible care from great doctors who went to school for years..

after you die you live for eternity no matter what... either heaven or hell..

btw you seem real selfish in the fact that you feel like ? deserves no credit for anything people do... ? works through people... you should know that if you went to church... and not every thing is guaranteed... we know this.. you should still have faith no matter if things go your way or not..

the way you think is the equivalent of a person who is friends with a person as long as they have the benefit of getting things but the moment that stops you turn your back on them and start sneak dissing them..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? broski
    Poor soul you smh
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khloe Kardashian has gone public with the fact that, despite calling off their divorce, she and Lamar Odom are not getting back together. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has indeed remained by her ex's side throughout his hospitalization, but there's been no romantic reconciliation between the two.

So what does that mean exactly for her relationship with James Harden?

E! News can confirm the couple is still 100 percent an item. "Khloe and James never broke up. He's been so understanding and he knows that Khloe's love for Lamar is deeper than what most people can understand," a source tells us.

"He's been very understanding and supportive. Lamar has a long road ahead of him and Khloe will always have the love she has for Lamar."

1439478361_lamar-odom-khloe-kardashian-james-harden-zoom.jpg

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @S2J
    so you think what now.

she flies to houston, while hes recovering
    calls off the divorce but dont wanna get back together,
    had the ability to make medical decisions, but wont stay around day to day to make them while
    gives him an ultimatum about drugs at his lowest point while close to death
    an no telling what money is missing now

...you say what

she rushed to his side nly to find out he aint dying and then said fukk you again.

if anything....this ? might go back to drugs off the strength of him not having anyone but this low life skank in his life.

now he wants to show his recovery and bring awareness on their show.....

real ? ...i dont want to see a black man go thru this after so much.

and harden aint ? for being a fukk ? and promoting this hoe and helping the destruction of another black man. he got plenty of other options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^I dont get it, what do you mean?

I've BEEN in that situation bein at somebody side 'day to day' in recovery and there aint no such thing as being next to them 24/7. You'd lose your mind. Reminds me when people got on Bobby Brown for goin out for a drink while his daughter was in a coma

I just laugh. Bc I get it. Unless u been there u just dont know.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    ^^^I dont get it, what do you mean?

I've BEEN in that situation bein at somebody side 'day to day' in recovery and there aint no such thing as being next to them 24/7. You'd lose your mind. Reminds me when people got on Bobby Brown for goin out for a drink while his daughter was in a coma

I just laugh. Bc I get it. Unless u been there u just dont know.

but how do you go from inconsolable to this.

i get what your saying..i just think you are not taking her for who she is.

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? broski

bruh we get it you an atheist.... but you be borderline trolling sometimes... smh.. was this post even warranted?
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options