The IC vs. Other Forms of Social Media

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    90% of you are background posters and followers.

There's only a handful of individuals here and the majority of them are useless ? mods.

Bride
    Missk
    chi
    Dizz
    Lord Catfish
    Deadeye
    Chico
    Katy
    Bunny
    Black
    Kai
    Queen Khalessi
    the rest of you background post yo ads outta hereb

Most of you ppl are spineless ? nerds. I grew tired of hearing your pathetic stories of how you're mistreated by whites I had to encourage you people to fight back. . The ? is disgusting

Females are often turned off by this site because you ppl dislike woman. Every female that signs up Is automatically a ? and even after she proves she's a woman you ppl still believe she's a ? . A lot of you is going to hell this year

Yall rather look at cheeseburgers than ? . You rather comment on what kind of shoes the ? is wearing while her ? is hanging out than give that hoe a compliment. .
    Soon you all will be disposed of the hour of prophecy is at hand

Says a ? dork who does/adds nothing to this ? .

I sincerely hope you develop an advanced form of amnesia that forces you into dementia & you are submitted into a 24/7 51/50 for the rest of your natural days.

You ? suck, dude. Like all around. You have no redeeming qualities. Zero. When no one engages you, you engage yourself, you ? jackbag. Good luck with that weirdo ? .

If I were a mod of this pathetic place, idda banned the ? out of you years ago.

For someone that says they have you ignore you certainly read a lot of my post.
    No dignity...no manners
    #Gawdlike
    the fatherless
    #no lols
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at "jackbag".
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's only a handful of individuals here and the majority of them are useless ? mods.

Bride
    Missk
    chi
    Dizz
    Lord Catfish
    Deadeye
    Chico
    Katy
    Bunny
    Black
    Kai
    Queen Khalessi

Most of you ppl are spineless ? nerds. I grew tired of hearing your pathetic stories of how you're mistreated by whites I had to encourage you people to fight back. . The ? is disgusting

Females are often turned off by this site because you ppl dislike woman. Every female that signs up Is automatically a ? and even after she proves she's a woman you ppl still believe she's a ? . A lot of you is going to hell this year

Yall rather look at cheeseburgers than ? . You rather comment on what kind of shoes the ? is wearing while her ? is hanging out than give that hoe a compliment. .

I sincerely hope you develop an advanced form of amnesia that forces you into dementia & you are submitted into a 24/7 51/50 for the rest of your natural days.

You ? suck, dude. Like all around. You have no redeeming qualities. Zero. When no one engages you, you engage yourself, you ? jackbag. Good luck with that weirdo ? .

No dignity...no manners
    #Gawdlike
    the fatherless
    #no lols

? , if I wanted to truly ignore your ? ass, that's one click away. I don't "have to" do ? .
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bride
    Missk
    chi
    Dizz
    Lord Catfish
    Deadeye
    Chico
    Katy
    Bunny
    Black
    Kai
    Queen Khalessi

Hold up bruh............that's only @Bcotton5 ...........don't lump all us together with that Mr. Cee perverse mind of his...

But ain't you white too? So you stay complaining about how all your gfs and ex-gfs been mistreated by black ? .

By the way send your extortion money to my address ----

Kai's ?
    69 South
    PPM, USA

If you don't have my money by midnight tonite, cracka............... *Big Worm voice*

S8p8PkB.gif

• OmegaConflict
    edited October 2015
    Options

Bride
    Missk
    chi
    Dizz
    Lord Catfish
    Deadeye
    Chico
    Katy
    Bunny
    Black
    Kai
    Queen Khalessi

No dignity...no manners
    #Gawdlike
    the fatherless
    #no lols

? , if I wanted to truly ignore your ? ass, that's one click away. I don't "have to" do ? .

What was the point in you posting this
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

Bride
    Missk
    chi
    Dizz
    Lord Catfish
    Deadeye
    Chico
    Katy
    Bunny
    Black
    Kai
    Queen Khalessi

Hold up bruh............that's only @Bcotton5 ...........don't lump all us together with that Mr. Cee perverse mind of his...

But ain't you white too? So you stay complaining about how all your gfs and ex-gfs been mistreated by black ? .

By the way send your extortion money to my address ----

Kai's ?
    69 South
    PPM, USA

If you don't have my money by midnight tonite, cracka............... *Big Worm voice*

S8p8PkB.gif

This is my 1st time seeing this screen name
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Bride
    Missk
    chi
    Dizz
    Lord Catfish
    Deadeye
    Chico
    Katy
    Bunny
    Black
    Kai
    Queen Khalessi

No dignity...no manners
    #Gawdlike
    the fatherless
    #no lols

Dude the guy loves male attention he travels the country in search of men he meets on the internet
    "I'm in South Dakota...where the ? at"
    -eyeronic
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you aint slick Chi
  •  i ro ny
    edited October 2015
    Options

Bride
    Missk
    chi
    Dizz
    Lord Catfish
    Deadeye
    Chico
    Katy
    Bunny
    Black
    Kai
    Queen Khalessi

No dignity...no manners
    #Gawdlike
    the fatherless
    #no lols

Dude the guy loves male attention he travels the country in search of men he meets on the internet
    -eyeronic

Incorrect. You are the epitome of ? .

I move how I move because I do music. You move how you move because you enjoy dude ? .

These ? ass ? just so happen to live in the places that I visit by happenstance of music. I've said this numerous times. I, like ? , do not play with dice. I don't believe in coincidence.

You and others keep fantasizing at the thought of me traveling to see men. How ? is that of you?

Answer it and you'll confirm your homosexuality. So have at it.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    you aint slick Chi
    @AP21, what do you mean
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Naaaah the weirdo conflict does have a point

For 2 months Irony tellin folk he gon 'see me' at the million man march. Fam....I do not know this ? .

Then Im in the milion man march thread im sharin general info on what spots is poppin, 'im headed to U St its gon be a good look'

This ? Irony turn around. 'I was on U st on this ? block he aint come outside'

24oc194.jpg
  • S2J
    Options
    That was not a cape for conflict either, he is a ? -weirdo. Irony just a regular weirdo
  • AP21
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    you aint slick Chi
    @AP21, what do you mean

? you know what you was doing with that laughing duck
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    you aint slick Chi
    @AP21, what do you mean

Really ?

I leave slick dissing and hiding ya hands to you other ?
  • AP21
    Options

you aint slick Chi
    @AP21, what do you mean

Really ?

I leave slick dissing and hiding ya hands to you other ?

whateva

I C U knee grow
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Bride
    Missk
    chi
    Dizz
    Lord Catfish
    Deadeye
    Chico
    Katy
    Bunny
    Black
    Kai
    Queen Khalessi

No dignity...no manners
    #Gawdlike
    the fatherless
    #no lols

-eyeronic

Incorrect. You are the epitome of ? .

I move how I move because I do music. You move how you move because you enjoy dude ? .

These ? ass ? just so happen to live in the places that I visit by happenstance of music. I've said this numerous times. I, like ? , do not play with dice. I don't believe in coincidence.

You and others keep fantasizing at the thought of me traveling to see men. How ? is that of you?

Answer it and you'll confirm your homosexuality. So have at it.

Don't get embarrassed now own up to that ? . You get online each time you visit another city asking the whereabouts of another man. That ? is mad suspect. How many ? you met from the ic? That ? is mad suspect.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Naaaah the weirdo conflict does have a point

For 2 months Irony tellin folk he gon 'see me' at the million man march. Fam....I do not know this ? .

Then Im in the milion man march thread im sharin general info on what spots is poppin, 'im headed to U St its gon be a good look'

This ? Irony turn around. 'I was on U st on this ? block he aint come outside'

24oc194.jpg

Here is the million man march thread.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/534456/10-10-15-20-year-anniversary-of-the-million-man-march-you-going/p1

The plan was for people on here just to meet up on some GP ? because it was a dope opportunity to do so. You said you were going to be there. I knew I was going to be there. Cool. I have no real issues with you. I said that I'd mention the corny ? you do on here but outside of that, it's whatever. No smoke with you.

I made no effort to "meet up" with you, ? . You said you'd be at the Rosebar, I just so happened to be going to a spot close to there. The next day, you mention another spot that I just so happened to be around. Again, nobody was going out their way to ? with you. ? outta here.

I dunno whether you aspire to come across as a clown ass ? on here but hey, you do a good job at it my ? .
  • S2J
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Lol Fam, you been exposed as a 'flexin for no reason' ass ? . Now u tryin to dial it back. Which is good, bc u were lookin crazy. But lemme show u how silly u was lookin

I said this:
    Rosebar tonight. My squad will be deep we gon be the group of 10 bein reckless

@Lurkristocrat @eyerone i see yall im slappin fire out ya mouf b, on site

J/k but it will be a good look im hearing

Clearly im jokin, along the lines of my theme of 'Why is this ? actin like we actually gon meet or that he will 'see me and tell me how corny i am"

Jokes right? But u had ? gassed! Lurk actually ask me 'did homie come see u' ???? What?? I DONT KNOW YOU. But you follow up with this:
    This some shameful ? . Because of the irony vs jamel thing, now everybody feel they GOTTA act like they wake up ready fight ? from the internet . ? is lyin, led by Irony. And ? guilty of gassin ? too.

Stop frontin! You're not goin on a worldwide tour handing out fades. Cut that ? out man

Who lyin?

You ? . You are never fighting someone from the IC. Ever. I'll bet your career on it.

And Thats perfectly fine, why would you?! Just stop frontin.

Fam i just SEEN you met Du and his family for a nice brisk walk. Uncle Eye. Stop it. How LL say 'You dont wanna make me mad, ? you wanna socialize '. Lmao Not me, but you get the point. Enough already .

I just remembered, did eye ever come at u during the march?

Homie said he'd be at the Rosebar on Friday night 10 deep. I was right outside the Rosebar. Showed ? on tinychat that I was there.

Went to U Street Saturday night. He said something about going to Pure. I was literally right across the street at Lost Society.

I don't have a problem with S2J outside of the fact that I think he's corny. I wasn't going to fight dude.

? u flexin for? U KNOW how that comes across . I lol'd at that ? . Clown ass ? . 'I wasnt gonna fight him'. Foh ? no ?
  • AP21
    Options
    i have no idea whats going on
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    If there wasn't beef b4, there's definitely beef now.....
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sumn happen between you and a duck bruh?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Lol Fam, you been exposed as a 'flexin for no reason' ass ? . Now u tryin to dial it back. Which is good, bc u were lookin crazy. But lemme show u how silly u was lookin

I said this:
    Rosebar tonight. My squad will be deep we gon be the group of 10 bein reckless

@Lurkristocrat @eyerone i see yall im slappin fire out ya mouf b, on site

J/k but it will be a good look im hearing

Clearly im jokin, along the lines of my theme of 'Why is this ? actin like we actually gon meet or that he will 'see me and tell me how corny i am"

Jokes right? But u had ? gassed! Lurk actually ask me 'did homie come see u' ???? What?? I DONT KNOW YOU. But you follow up with this:
    This some shameful ? . Because of the irony vs jamel thing, now everybody feel they GOTTA act like they wake up ready fight ? from the internet . ? is lyin, led by Irony. And ? guilty of gassin ? too.

Stop frontin! You're not goin on a worldwide tour handing out fades. Cut that ? out man

Who lyin?

You ? . You are never fighting someone from the IC. Ever. I'll bet your career on it.

And Thats perfectly fine, why would you?! Just stop frontin.

Fam i just SEEN you met Du and his family for a nice brisk walk. Uncle Eye. Stop it. How LL say 'You dont wanna make me mad, ? you wanna socialize '. Lmao Not me, but you get the point. Enough already .

I just remembered, did eye ever come at u during the march?

Homie said he'd be at the Rosebar on Friday night 10 deep. I was right outside the Rosebar. Showed ? on tinychat that I was there.

Went to U Street Saturday night. He said something about going to Pure. I was literally right across the street at Lost Society.

I don't have a problem with S2J outside of the fact that I think he's corny. I wasn't going to fight dude.

? u flexin for? U KNOW how that comes across . I lol'd at that ? . Clown ass ? . 'I wasnt gonna fight him'. Foh ? no ?

Not flexing at all.

Dude asked if I "saw" you at the March. I explained how I didn't but explained that if it was a matter of wanting to, it wouldn't have been a thing. I know how you guys have a penchant for saying someone is "ducking" someone, so I figured I'd save all that ? by giving the details as to what really happened. I said I wasn't going to fight you because people said I was. Nothing more, nothing less.

You tend to flip ? to appear a certain way...which to me is so ? corny. For what, LOLs? Aight lol. You got it, breh. I'll even give you one.

The nerve of you to say I'm flexing or dialing down. ? I've been the same way this entire time. You in that same handful of ? that don't contribute ? to this ? to this forum but to add your snide ass 2 cents to what everybody ELSE is doing. You in the background, ? . The WAY back.

If you want a ? problem, which I've told you like 3 or 4 times now that I don't have an issue with you, you can DEFINITELY have one. It's on you, homie. You are 3 and a half hours from Va beach, which you say you are oh so familiar with. If you don't want an issue where you stay, come out lake Edwards and we can see what's what. You're familiar with that area of town right? With the Filipinos and lumpia, right?

Call it in the air, my dude.
  • S2J
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Dawg i dont play these kid games. U puttin on for an audience doin the 'here's my itinerary ' thing. You did that already, twice, 2 other posters . Tha ? do i look like

? the 7 is my 2nd home you went to Bayside high school, your parents are nice military respectable people, you live a good well to do life. Be-who-you-are and stop portraying something you are not.