Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    the-tree-of-life-2011.jpg

WTF was this even about?

For real?

Came in here to post this.

Also
    11178227_ori.jpg

Hol up ? actually liked napoleon dynamite????? The hell for??

c/s this movie was trash

Finally somebody got it lol. I had a blank stare the whole movie. Only funny part was when the dude on the bike got hitwith a steak.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    the-tree-of-life-2011.jpg

WTF was this even about?

For real?

Came in here to post this.

Also
    11178227_ori.jpg

Hol up ? actually liked napoleon dynamite????? The hell for??

c/s this movie was trash

Finally somebody got it lol. I had a blank stare the whole movie. Only funny part was when the dude on the bike got hitwith a steak.

"I could throw a football clear over them mountains"
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    y947z1gmdo94.jpeg
    a59v77753259.jpeg
    lny6g0n2fc0r.jpeg
    xt1zfubjy4ma.jpeg
    yaxzt51dgddv.jpeg

The Quest was that ? son. You tripping.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    y947z1gmdo94.jpeg
    a59v77753259.jpeg
    lny6g0n2fc0r.jpeg
    xt1zfubjy4ma.jpeg
    yaxzt51dgddv.jpeg

I haven't seen since I was around 10 but I thought it was a decent enough flick back then.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    y947z1gmdo94.jpeg
    a59v77753259.jpeg
    lny6g0n2fc0r.jpeg
    xt1zfubjy4ma.jpeg
    yaxzt51dgddv.jpeg

I haven't seen since I was around 10 but I thought it was a decent enough flick back then.

Watch it again. It's a terrible rehash of Bloodsport without any of the things that made Bloodsport great. Plot is nonsense...

Movie is ass, b.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dragonball Evolution

lmao the screenwriter just apologized for this ?

Dragonball Z Evolution Screenwriter Apologies To Fans

The writer of 2009 anime ‘Dragonball Z Evolution’ has come out and written a heartfelt apology to fans for how awful it was.

Screenwriter Ben Ramsey was tasked with adaptation the beloved anime into a live-action movie, but spectacularly failed when the film was loathed by pretty much the entire Dragonball Z community and graces IMDb with an embarrassing score of 2.7 out of 10.

So when The Dao of Dragonball reached out to Ramsey as they themselves were researching and writing a book on the classic anime, they were surprised when not only did he respond, but issue a gigantic apology to everyone he let down.

His full regret is as follows:

I knew that it would eventually come down to this one day. Dragonball Evolution marked a very painful creative point in my life. To have something with my name on it as the writer be so globally reviled is gut wrenching. To receive hate mail from all over the world is heartbreaking. I spent so many years trying to deflect the blame, but at the end of the day it all comes down to the written word on page and I take full responsibility for what was such a disappointment to so many fans. I did the best I could, but at the end of the day, I ‘dropped the dragon ball.’

I went into the project chasing after a big payday, not as a fan of the franchise but as a businessman taking on an assignment. I have learned that when you go into a creative endeavor without passion you come out with sub-optimal results, and sometimes flat out garbage. So I’m not blaming anyone for Dragonball but myself. As a fanboy of other series, I know what it’s like to have something you love and anticipate be so disappointing.

I hope I can make it up to you by creating something really cool and entertaining that you will like and that is also something I am passionate about. That’s the only work I do now.

Best,

Ben.
    Now if only the maker of the new x-men films would be this real................
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dragonball Evolution

The writer of 2009 anime ‘Dragonball Z Evolution’ has come out and written a heartfelt apology to fans for how awful it was.

Screenwriter Ben Ramsey was tasked with adaptation the beloved anime into a live-action movie, but spectacularly failed when the film was loathed by pretty much the entire Dragonball Z community and graces IMDb with an embarrassing score of 2.7 out of 10.

So when The Dao of Dragonball reached out to Ramsey as they themselves were researching and writing a book on the classic anime, they were surprised when not only did he respond, but issue a gigantic apology to everyone he let down.

I knew that it would eventually come down to this one day. Dragonball Evolution marked a very painful creative point in my life. To have something with my name on it as the writer be so globally reviled is gut wrenching. To receive hate mail from all over the world is heartbreaking. I spent so many years trying to deflect the blame, but at the end of the day it all comes down to the written word on page and I take full responsibility for what was such a disappointment to so many fans. I did the best I could, but at the end of the day, I ‘dropped the dragon ball.’

I went into the project chasing after a big payday, not as a fan of the franchise but as a businessman taking on an assignment. I have learned that when you go into a creative endeavor without passion you come out with sub-optimal results, and sometimes flat out garbage. So I’m not blaming anyone for Dragonball but myself. As a fanboy of other series, I know what it’s like to have something you love and anticipate be so disappointing.

I hope I can make it up to you by creating something really cool and entertaining that you will like and that is also something I am passionate about. That’s the only work I do now.

Best,

Ben.

I heard the commentary for Ghost Dad is just Sydney Portier apologizing over and over...
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dragonball Evolution

Best,

Ben.

if this is legit i give mad bumblesnaps to dude for keeping it real and owning his mistakes
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman and Robin
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched a movie called Mac and Me when I was young. No movie I have seen in my life is worse than that.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just remembered i watched this in theatres. I didn't even want to watch this because Ben Kingsley movies are always trash. You could predict everything that happens in the movie especially who the villains are. Ugh.

selfless_ver4_xlg-600x801.jpg