Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cloverfield was trash
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait so that Sleep away camp had nothing to do with Jason or Freddie. I remember seeing the cover when I was a kid and I automatically put in my head that the girl was related to Jason and she was getting revenge. Lol
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    2047-Sights-of-Death-2014.jpg

These reviews do a far better job of articulating my shock and horror of seeing this abomination from once great actors...

Seriously? Never in my mind I thought that such a cast would play in what I call the worst movie of the year. Acting was horrible. Story was non existent.

What made Rutger, Glover and Madsen play in this catastrophe? I don't mention the other actors, since they are not really actors. Baldwins' performance was no better than his other movies. Hannah should have stopped at "Mermaid". Maybe a free trip to Italy was the motivation?

Boring and tasteless. The director should quit and retire, the script writer should get a job as a ... anything else but script writing. The editor should be a janitor.

The audience will find it tortuous trying to decipher the point of Glover and Baldwin's rebel 'mission'. The rebel opposition consists of a group of pseudo-military types led by Rutger Hauer.

I'm not sure if the clownish attempt at acting like soldiers was due to the writers thinking it unnecessary to pay for technical consulting, or perhaps that really is how Italian soldiers work. Hauer appears in a state of constant obliviousness (which is reasonable, given the script).

Thin plots don't really bother me as long as there is a little bit of good acting, a character to root for, or at least entertaining action scenes. This movie, having none of those things, is utterly unappealing and thoroughly boring. The script was completely incomprehensible.

The actors never had a chance with this big steamy ? .

Possibly a cry for help, the film is essentially a window into a sick mind. In addition to all of that, is boring. Whomever made this should be embarrassed for themselves. Shooting a prostitute in the face with a shotgun immediately after performing oral services? That's your idea of entertainment? Tells me all I need to know about the depravity and limited artistic ability of its makers.

Not only did I not make it through the entire film. Lasted maybe 10 - 20 minutes. This abomination deserves to be blotted from memory and wiped from the face of the earth. If you made this film, or remotely enjoyed it, consider that you may be in need of psychological help.

Mind-numbingly boring film,the 'name actors' must have been paid a shed full of money to appear in this tedious drivel, there can be no other reason to perform in this 1/10 nonsense.

There is not one redeeming feature, the plot is overused and has large gaps in continuity, camera-work is amateur and at best bland, everyone looks and acts bored.

Script is beyond a joke - what a waste of so much talent on a vehicle that is this boring. Rutger Hauer etc should sack their agents for getting them involved in this, it was so embarrassing to watch I actually felt myself squirming as each ridiculous line was delivered and each plot gap widened by cutting to a scene which didn't follow on from the storyline, such as it were.

Do not waste time or money watching this, you will regret it.

Them reviews are comedy!

But damn where did Glover go wrong? Not to say he can't act anymore, but I guess the money must be impassable. Or maybe he likes doing these movies because they not a big deal and he can phone it in essentially
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bluehill Avenue
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ghostdogtrailer.jpg

And

Home_alone_4_tv_print_ad.jpg

Bruh....ghost dog man KYS

Man ? that movie lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Wait so that Sleep away camp had nothing to do with Jason or Freddie. I remember seeing the cover when I was a kid and I automatically put in my head that the girl was related to Jason and she was getting revenge. Lol

no fam...NOT at all

the cover is the ONLY reason we rented it

now, iirc, she...he....it killed other campers with a chainsaw, killed them while wearing a mask, and i dont think the glove came into play at all
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the worst movies i've seen in theaters Drop Dead Fred & the Spirit. Never walked outta a movie but seriously contemplated it during the Spirit. Was a young'n with Drop Dead Fred and just remember it be ? awful.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol i like mario bros
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dvd_smbmovie-uk.jpg
    Super-Mario-Bros-Movie.jpg

Oh ? how I not think of this?

Y'all can't lie though..when we was growing up, this was the ? ...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Bluehill Avenue

That movie was alright, what was so bad about it?
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    ? how can I forget this pile of ? ?

rareexports_poster.jpg

Someone back me up on this...
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options

rareexports_poster.jpg

Haven't seen it but that ? got good ratings
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    The American with George Clooney man ? was hot garbo

• A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

rareexports_poster.jpg

Haven't seen it but that ? got good ratings

That's the ? up part... I picked it because it got great reviews... in fact, I had trouble finding a bad one... look...
    So the movie starts off following this kid running around a farm in tightie-whities, and the camera is lingering on this kids ass for way too long (First red flag)... Then they dig up santa and elves start appearing... hundreds of them... but they aren't little people, the are OLD BEARDED CRUSTY NAKED OLD MEN!!!!

And they show everything... full frontal... dangling old men ? and nuts... and they start running around... there is one shot of hundreds of old men running in snow toward the camera, old nasty ? just bouncing around... That shot alone had to be on the screen for about five seconds (Count five seconds to yourself... that's a long time)...

That's not even the reason I turned it off... the timid little kid from the beginning turns into John McClain hanging off helicopters rounding up the "elves"... the movie completely changes genres from a suspensful horror movie to action fantasy kid film with full frontal old white dude nudity...

And to top it off, they never showed santa... he stuck in a block of ice the entire time...

Lol!!!!;;;
  • JLlama1980
    JLlama1980 Members Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zodiac, Jakk Frost, Leonard 6, We Bought A Zoo, Insomnia
  • BenjaminE
    Options
    JLlama1980 wrote: »
    Zodiac, Jakk Frost, Leonard 6, We Bought A Zoo, Insomnia

Your list includes a David Fincher film, a Christopher Nolan film, and Leonard Part 6... if you're not going to take this seriously, you are welcomed not to participate...

I said good day...
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    the-tree-of-life-2011.jpg

WTF was this even about?

For real?

Came in here to post this.

Also
    11178227_ori.jpg

Hol up ? actually liked napoleon dynamite????? The hell for??
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    back when me and my sister used to go spend the night with my aunt, she would take us to the local video rental store to get a couple movies...got fooled into checking this out based on the cover. Words can properly discuss how confused i was watching this

A1plLK0uwjL._SY679_.jpg

To Be Fair The Sleepaway Camp Series Had Some Thick Nekkid Big Titted White ? ...? Was GOAT For A Thristy Young Neega

bout to look this up on Kodi off the strength!

*tips hat*
  • BenjaminE
    Options
    Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...