Video: Faux News' favorite ? sheriff declares there is no police brutality in America...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/there-is-no-police-brutality-in-america-fox-sheriff-blows-up-at-subhuman-creeps-in-black-lives-matter/
There is no police brutality in America': Fox sheriff blows up at ‘subhuman creeps’ in Black Lives Matter

Fox News brought on its favorite sheriff, David Clarke, on Monday to take on what he called the “subhuman creeps” in the Black Lives Matter movement.

Fox & Friends host Brian Kilmeade argued that activists protesting police brutality in New York City over the weekend were a “slap in the face” to the NYPD because an officer had been recently murdered.

Clarke insisted that demands to end abuse of force were just “crazy talk.”

“That’s ignorance in its purest form,” the Wisconsin sheriff opined. “They’re not protests. Those people advocate for the overthrow of our legally constituted government.”

Clarke suggested that officers should stop protecting Black Lives Matter protesters so that business owners and people in the community could “clash” with them.

“Then the police can show up and arrest these subhuman creeps for creating a disturbance,” he recommended.

Clarke continued: “There is no police brutality in America. We ended that back in the ’60s. So, I don’t know where they’re coming from.”

“The president of the United States knows better, he’s playing the race game, he’s playing race politics,” he added. “He has been a nightmare and I cannot wait until January 2017 so that America’s nightmare can be over.”

“Show me the data, show me the research that demonstrates that supports that lie that law enforcement officers use and inordinate amount of force against black people!” Clarke exclaimed. “Black people use an inordinate amount of force against themselves and each other in the American ghetto.”

“There are no valid arguments! There is no police brutality in the United States!”

While research on police brutality is lacking, studies show that officers threaten to use force in about 20 percent of arrests. A 2014 McClatchy report found that young black males were 21 times more likely to be shot dead by police that white males.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agrtNz4OPgY

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Toby... my name is Toby" said the Sheriff, without having to be whipped.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like this really makes me mad.

I'm talking genuine angry.
  • J-sonDkay
    J-sonDkay Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "sub human creats"? wow this guy must have had a weird upbringning being this far outta reality
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    And to think we have people ? and dismissing Obama...who is actually speaking in favor of BLM and racist history of law enforcement....

• goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they're not brutalities.. they're straight murders.
  • a.mann
    Options
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    And to think we have people ? and dismissing Obama...who is actually speaking in favor of BLM and racist history of law enforcement....

his words don't seem to be doing much.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Sheriff Clarke unintentionally proves right all of the concerns and criticisms that groups like Black Lives Matter have toward the police. It's a classic self-ether.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People will be ignorant to protect their positions more than they will protect their own families. So you know they are traitorous by nature to any good cause.
  • a.mann
    Options

And you'll say the very same thing if he constantly made reckless disparaging comments as this Sheriff,Ben Carson,Alan West,and Herman Cain....??

• Brother_Five
    Options

And you'll say the very same thing if he constantly made reckless disparaging comments as this Sheriff,Ben Carson,Alan West,and Herman Cain....??

he's not pundit or IC poster. he has the ability to actually do things. his words aint doing ? .
    having the justice department investigate problem departments before riots occur >>>
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    He said police brutality doesn't exist yet there's plenty of white ppl in the comment sections of youtube videos who acknowledge it does.

Dude is being willfully ignorant to the point of depravity... he might as say potato chips dont exist
  • a.mann
    edited October 2015
    Options

he's not pundit or IC poster. he has the ability to actually do things. his words aint doing ? .
    having the justice department investigate problem departments before riots occur >>>

you are failing to understand the fact law enforcement is full of guys that think exactly like this Sheriff

And having the President come out to publicly say that there is a problem with policing in this country .... that does carry weight,
    whether it hurt y'all hearts to admit or not.....
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    2015 and ? talking about 'its a start'...lol
    he'll be on tv calling blacks thugs before the year is out...
  • a.mann
    Options
    "it's a beginning"

better?
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nother day more foolery on "faux" "news"
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Justice Department is a damn joke most of the time.

They've been coming to my school district threatening desegregation for years now and hadn't done ? to keep these White from segregating themselves from the larger parish high school because they don't want their kids going to school in predominantly Black classrooms.

Only like thousand kids in the whole district and we got 3 high schools within a 6-8 mile radius.

Obama isn't no magic ? whose policies are going to suddenly have some mass effect on segregated and biased police departments; you can't train character to someone who doesn't have it.

What you are talking about is more of a state level issue as if Obama can do much of anything without getting Senate and House approval; that's why I tell other Black people it's important to get their ass out and vote and support folks who have their best interest in mind.

You don't see majority White cities and areas with Black senators, state representatives, mayors, and police chiefs but I go to some predominately Black places and see White folks occupying these positions.
  • Brother_Five
    Options
    context... we were discussing Obama and his words.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-sonDkay wrote: »
    "sub human creats"? wow this guy must have had a weird upbringning being this far outta reality

Appeasing and attempting to impress his masters by using their language
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “That’s ignorance in its purest form,” the Wisconsin sheriff opined. “They’re not protests. Those people advocate for the overthrow of our legally constituted government.”

This is exactly what the confederacy and their flag stood for....yet faux news defends that
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet his black momma and daddy are ashamed of him... on a side note he got a white wife
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw it damn dude brainwashed wtf i wish cnn paired him up with sumone else dude let cop talk over him ? that
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I's a free man suh. White man gave me dis here ? suit, then winded my black ass up & said GO!!!!
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet his black momma and daddy are ashamed of him... on a side note he got a white wife

0d41808f60af8871fa122b3b0f37ab1b.gif

Really? Who woulda thunk it?