MissAllHipHop.com™ 5 .....2015.....(nsfw)

Options
thatboydizz
thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
14939.jpg

ITS ABOUT THAT ? TIME. OOOOOOOOOh ? ladies and gentlemen It's finally here. IT'S FINALLY ? HERE!! I would like welcome you all to the Fifth and Final MissAllhiphop.com competition. This the biggest event to ever come across the internet. All 4 previous versions went multi-diamond. We will feature 10 of the most beautiful gorgeous women from all across the globe. You see We here at Allhiphop.com take pride in providing the best in quality and service and this year is no exception. Its been a long year 10 months of posting out the way. Now its time to get to the real rap my last thread ever at Illcommunity so you know I had to go out with a BANGER.

Host/Founder/Leader of #CreepSet
thatboydizz
Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Co-Host/First lady of ###CreepSet
The lovely Bride
IMG_20140809_240757562_zpskm2fjlga.jpg

She'll be joining me just shortly she know a thing or two about the female body inside and out and she know how to keep it real. She will be helping me make sure everything runs smooth and make sure everybody is comfortable. This is an all day event so pop a bottle of something good and roll up one of them loud packs. Judging will be based on 50% posting 50% beautifulness and overall sexibility. This the Main Event..9 losers and only 1 winner. 1 crown. Winner takes all but that's up to you decide..You only got one vote and one vote only so make it count. Ain't no going back after you make that decision so make sure it's the right one

Remember NO FEMALE HAS EVER WON TWICE and FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THE WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED LIVE ON TINYCHAT2015 TOMORROW AT 6

Alright I'm done talking without further ? ado......................

WHO IS SHE?? WHO DESERVES THE CROWN THE MOST?? WHO IS MISSALLHIPHOP.COM 2015???????

MissAllHipHop.com™ 5 .....2015.....(nsfw) 122 votes

Purr
30%
[Deleted User]a.mannCinconawledge_godtexas409MsSouthernblatalianspit_fiyathatboydizzBiblicalAtheist riddlerapVIBECapitalBLPastBussy_Getta Ajackson17OmegaConflictCrude_L3NUbossdon201 37 votes
Thecoach757
1%
TurfaholicLou Cypher 2 votes
Ayebaebae
0%
Reesey 1 vote
Khaleesi
12%
youngnickethosBelovedAfenijust.might.b.okbigev240ReppinTimeGSonIIgoldenjaDarcSkiesNeighborhoodNomad. MistyKnight D0wnStraight Outta JerzKhalDrogoTheGOAT 15 votes
Mrsreeseycup
6%
 i ro nyRecaptimus_Prime360I.B. BlackmanTonyDubbzSex-Is-A-CONUNDRUMChillaDaGawdSolemnSauceAyeB_ 8 votes
Scorpio4lfe
4%
OhMars  Colin$mackabi$hiron man1Elzo69RenaissanceBeta 5 votes
Kat
4%
kingroJokerzWyldchgarcia345ghostdog56yahwehprofet 5 votes
Roscoe Pico
11%
kingofkingzbuttuh_bTrillaaaaaaRobCoLifePurrDirty SanchezBilly_PonchoYoung Gunner_Goldie_CashmoneyDuxLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYwhoseworldisthisDanteJackonPreach2Teach 14 votes
Movinonup
2%
S2JJusDre313Cain 3 votes
Obnoxiouslyfresh
26%
Bender RodriguezAfrica Unitedblakfyahkingyellowtapesport5th Lettergucci7383optimistickzzlMoore7sPILL_COSBYdallas' 4 evatompetrez3So ILLKoltraincaddo manShizlanskyLateToDaPartyM.A.D.E.thegreatunknown_God_ 32 votes

Comments

This discussion has been closed.