ladies does this mean that a man controls your body?

Options
2»

Comments

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Game..........

Once you control a woman's mind, you are then in control of her body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cVuBnQOLIU

Shrug. If you WANT her mind. Pure Bonus. Thats back when ? was still puttin jackets over puddles

Howbthat ? Chapelle say? If ? was a stock its value is PLUMMETING.

Pof and Tinder does not agree with you. U dont need her mind bro.

I think you're looking at it wrong.

Whatever it takes (not much) to get her mind, it is completely worthwhile because you will then take control of the puppet strings. Power and control is the goal.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    me and my friend were talking about ? and he says he likes to ? ? in the ass and i kinda gave him the side eye and he was like naw ? that aint the first thing that i go for and i was heewww for a minute there you scared me and im like i aint really into ? a female in the ass but if she wants it ill oblige then he goes on to say that when he finally gets a females ? that means he controls her whole body because he done got the ? and the mouth. all that is left is the ? .

females does that mean that ? owns your body once he takes the dooky shoot? so fellas i want to know once you ? that female in the ? does that mean that you control her body?

This entire post should be renamed prison logic
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game..........

Shrug. If you WANT her mind. Pure Bonus. Thats back when ? was still puttin jackets over puddles

Whatever it takes (not much) to get her mind, it is completely worthwhile because you will then take control of the puppet strings. Power and control is the goal.

I understand completely. Im above that level tho lol

What they dont tell you is, A LOT of ? , to get her mind, will say and do things they don't mean or can't sustain. Once you do that, yea you got her physically. But what happens when you done with her, and you still 'have her mind'. Thats when the fuckery comes. Go check the playa thread, ? really have a problem with crazy chicks or chicks wanting too much. That's why

Im a lil older. So unless I want it to go there, i dont WANT that power even tho i know what to do to easily get it.

<<<< No kids, never have clingy woman problems, moves freely

When u younger its playa ? to have a chick who wants you way more than you want her. When you get older, man i dont need that headache
  • topoftheworld
    topoftheworld Members Posts: 843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game..........

What they dont tell you is, A LOT of ? , to get her mind, will say and do things they don't mean or can't sustain. Once you do that, yea you got her physically. But what happens when you done with her, and you still 'have her mind'. Thats when the fuckery comes. Go check the playa thread, ? really have a problem with crazy chicks or chicks wanting too much. That's why

Im a lil older. So unless I want it to go there, i dont WANT that power even tho i know what to do to easily get it.

When u younger its playa ? to have a chick who wants you way more than you want her. When you get older, man i dont need that headache

above it all, yet at the same time...of it all. we're all just grateful that you're here to bless us, @S2J
  • S2J
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Game..........

above it all, yet at the same time...of it all. we're all just grateful that you're here to bless us, @S2J

96179-fic-injector-black-friday-sale-maybe-futurama-fry-not-sure-if-jpg?dateline=1386010780

Uh, u welcome
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn so i cant control a woman once i get the ? ?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah all that get's you is a ? stained party sausage, once you have her heart then you have control over the body.

once u have her mind ? ..

MIND!!!
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @S2j is a straight ? ..
    everything he learned about women he got from eavesdropping at the barbershop of lame ass old ? kickin old ass war stories about ? they never had and how player they was..

they way he showed his ? in the Odom thread im surprised he aint tellin us to OD on ? to get a ? ..

u got her mind u got her..
    ANYBODY can ? a ? .. thats nothin special..

the old addage still holds..
    u get in a ? head before u get in a ? bed..
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall some ? burglars.

"uh-huh-huh, huh huh...." -butthead.
  • S2J
    Options
    @S2j is a straight ? ..
    everything he learned about women he got from eavesdropping at the barbershop of lame ass old ? kickin old ass war stories about ? they never had and how player they was..

they way he showed his ? in the Odom thread im surprised he aint tellin us to OD on ? to get a ? ..

*yawn*

Yea any ? can ? a ? but its takes real pimpin to impregnate a ? .

YOU just worry about not seeding up any more ? . ? is u talkin bout

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any man that likes to ? batty is a batty man..... Suspect ? .
  • CapitalB
    Options
    @S2j is a straight ? ..

*yawn*

Yea any ? can ? a ? but its takes real pimpin to impregnate a ? .

YOU just worry about not seeding up any more ? . ? is u talkin bout

if only more mothers were as dedicated as my daughters.. they just went off to dance class.. yesturday was "lil kickers" soccer.. daughter's a yr and a half can count to 3.. knows her body parts and pretty much comprehends anything u say..
    oh.. she can navigate an iPad like nobody's business..

how many ? wit kids u braggin about ? wit who only got time for their IG and Tinder givin away free ? to lames like u??

u should know the ? aint as that hard to attain if YOU can get it.. like really.. if S2J can get ? who cant!!? ? in ? fubu shoes is gettin ? of social media.. ? u aint special.. u aint kickin no game..

foh wit that barbershop rhetoric
  • S2J
    Options
    hahahaha Got this ? in the ringer. Look at you emotional
  • CapitalB
    Options
    hahahaha Got this ? in the ringer. Look at you emotional

nothin emotional about a factual based post..

now continue tellin us how u baggin ? off the internet and think u doin somethin??
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so now you want to say to control her mind means to control her body
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Yall some ? burglars.

fa5a078a13e5245ca945315885c4dd5c.jpg
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The better question is...

Why would you want to control a woman?

You can exert control over her sexually, and provide all the body-shaking orgams that accompany that...

But the true feat is when a woman desires you of her own volition - sexually, mentally, spiritually or otherwise.