Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ^^^^
    You will NEVER UNDESTAND "let US make man in OUR IMAGE"

unless you confess with your mouth and believe In your heart....
    THE TRINITY IS FOOLISHNESSES without salvation
    But Maaaaaaan

ITS THE POWER OF ? it is sooooo GLORIOUS homie when the SPIRIT OF ? DECENDS AND DECREES TO ENTER YOU AND REBIRTH ( crying as I type this) YOU

HOMIE BELIEVE PLEASE!!!
    All will make sense

LOL.....that's very touching. If only there was some proof. Truth is, even if the spirit of ? entered you, you can't be 100% sure of what kind of spirit entered you. It could be the spirit of Beethoven for all you know. People of all kinds of religions or no religions can feel the passion of spirituality too.

If you are not possessed by the Holy Spirit through the new birth, you are indwelt by demonic spirits my friend. There is no grey area. Amen.

No proof of what you said. For all we know, the ? you worship could be the demon. The Bible ? at one point supported the massacre and killing of those who worship different gods right.....?

Does not the potter have the right to do with the clay whatsoever He pleases?

Pretty savage behavior for a loving ? in my opinion. And yet it was so quiet during the Holocaust....

Who is "it"?

And savage behavior describes the perpetrators of the vile acts, not the executor of the judgment that was levied against those who committed the vile acts.

Amen.

I'm talking about the Abrahamic ? , the one that called the Jews the chosen people. And yet it was so absent during the Holocaust, so why should I believe it would do anything in the near future for others?

And ordering the deaths of anyone who believes in a different religion is savage itself, believing in Zeus or Apollo or nothing is not a good reason to ? someone off. Even Genghis Khan wasn't that harsh.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. ? is never "absent". He is always present in every place at all times. That's why He is omnipresent. There is no place where you can hide from His watchful eye or sneak away from His listening ear. If you make your bed in sheol, He is there, If you ascend up to the heavens, BEHOLD HE IS THERE! Amen.

2. Therefore you must believe what ? is doing because you don't want to be on the outside looking in. Amen

3. If you make a paper plane does the paper plane have any say so in what you wish to do with it?
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2015
    Options
    1. ? is never "absent". He is always present in every place at all times. That's why He is omnipresent. There is no place where you can hide from His watchful eye or sneak away from His listening ear. If you make your bed in sheol, He is there, If you ascend up to the heavens, BEHOLD HE IS THERE! Amen.

2. Therefore you must believe what ? is doing because you don't want to be on the outside looking in. Amen

3. If you make a paper plane does the paper plane have any say so in what you wish to do with it?

So during the Holocaust, he CHOSE to WATCH as his chosen people were gassed, burned alive, and shot to death? He just WATCHED that happen? Then the ? you believe in is a lazy ? not worthy of my worship.

If he can't even protect his "chosen people", then he probably isn't as powerful as you make it seem. No wonder so many Jews are atheist lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    1. Do you know what a covenant is? @kingblaze84
    2. It's a miracle that the Jews have survived up to this very present day despite the curses of the book coming on them just as ? said they would when they broke the covenant they made with ? at Mount Sinai.
    3. Are you familiar with the conditions of the covenant ? made with the Jewish people?
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    2. It's a miracle that the Jews have survived up to this very present day despite the curses of the book coming on them just as ? said they would when they broke the covenant they made with ? at Mount Sinai.
    3. Are you familiar with the conditions of the covenant ? made with the Jewish people?

The Israelites never broke the covenant after the completion of the second Temple.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Israelites never broke the covenant after the completion of the second Temple.

yes actually they did like i told you read malachi
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Why did the Romans destroy the 2nd temple, ? hundreds of thousands of Jews, and disperse the remnant in 70 ad if the covenant wasn't broken after the completion of the 2nd temple?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why did the Romans destroy the 2nd temple, ? hundreds of thousands of Jews, and disperse the remnant in 70 ad if the covenant wasn't broken after the completion of the 2nd temple?

More military might, better military grade equipment, more skill in combat, controlled the areas in all of the areas Judea existed, greater military strategy and tactics.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    LETS SEE GODS PROMISE. I'm going to send you to a land flowing with Milk and Honey. And Israel is a land flowing sand and desert. By desert don't confuse that with the after dinner course. No its desert. Yeah and 4000 years later LOL they are still waiting on that land of milk and honey. Yeah believe that.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    ? promises to bring you to a land flowing with Milk and honey and only 20% of Israel is Arable land. SMH.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

More military might, better military grade equipment, more skill in combat, controlled the areas in all of the areas Judea existed, greater military strategy and tactics.

You explained the how, not the why.

And that just goes to show you that the Jews did break the covenant because the military might of Rome is of no comparison to the Omnipotent ? of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; Yeshua Ha Mashiach!

If they would have kept the covenenat, they would have been delivered out of the hands of the Romans. Yeshua even said such a thing when He appeared as their King 2,000 years ago saying,

"37“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing! 38See, your house is left to you desolate."
    Matthew 23:37-38

The Jews rejected the King of the universe 2,000 years ago and thus their nation was destroyed in 70 A.D. But the story doesn't end there! Hallelujah! Jesus went on to say this in the next verse:

"39For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”
    Matthew 23:39

The nation of Israel exists again! Hallelujah! Fulfilling the ancient prophecy of Isaiah 66, which stated that the nation would be born again in 1 day! That happened on May 14, 1948! Therefore the Jews will again turn to Him in the last days once they figure out that the soon to come Antichrist isn't their messiah. They will turn in droves to the One whom we pierced, Yeshua Ha Mashiach! And then He will appear in heaven with power and great glory in His triumphal 2nd coming, where He will descend and lay waste to the combatants of Armageddon and place His feet upon the Mount of Olives, splitting it in 2, and shall establish His kingdom on this earth for 1,000 years with the capitol of the universe being Jerusalem, Israel! Hallelujah!

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ? promises to bring you to a land flowing with Milk and honey and only 20% of Israel is Arable land. SMH.

? judged the land because of the disobedience of the people. The word of ? clearly teaches this. 4,000 years ago the land was like the garden of Eden! It was lush, fertile, and blossomed like the rose! I've actually been to the land and I have seen how it use to be. You can see the dried up waterfall markings all along the way in the wilderness. The ancient markings on the cliffs in the dead sea region speak of how the whole land was abundant and flowing with vegetation.

But don't fret. ? will heal the land when He comes again! Yes, even the dead sea will be brought back to life when Yeshua Ha Mashiah touches down on the Mount of Olives on that great day! Hallelujah!

Do you want to be a part of the glorious procession of saints on that day my friend @rodneyskinner ?
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Hilarious right lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Read the Bible and you'll find out why the land was judged. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Always an excuse.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Always an excuse.

No. It's called studying to show yourself approved unto ? , as a workman that isn't ashamed, because you rightly divide the word of truth.

But are you a workman unto ? today my friend? That is the question!
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2015
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Always an excuse.

No. It's called studying to show yourself approved unto ? , as a workman that isn't ashamed, because you rightly divide the word of truth.

I'm not dividing anything, I just call them as I see them. The Promised Land only having 20% of its land suitable for farming is hilarious. No wonder the Israelis constantly have to steal water and land from its neighbors.

And a workman unto ? ? What is that supposed to mean?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Always an excuse.

I'm not dividing anything, I just call them as I see them. The Promised Land only having 20% of its land suitable for farming is hilarious. No wonder the Israelis constantly have to steal water and land from its neighbors.

1. @ the bolded. That's the whole point! You aren't studying the word of ? therefore you aren't dividing the word of ? correctly. As your posts so rightly indicate. Amen.

2. A workman unto ? is any person who studies to show themselves approved unto ? and therefore they aren't ashamed because they can rightly divide (handle) the word of ? correctly. Amen.

3. But you must be born again in order for you to be a workman unto ? . Will you receive salvation from Yeshua today my brother?
  • rodneyskinner
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Man the cognitive dissonance.
  • rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options

? judged the land because of the disobedience of the people. The word of ? clearly teaches this. 4,000 years ago the land was like the garden of Eden! It was lush, fertile, and blossomed like the rose! I've actually been to the land and I have seen how it use to be. You can see the dried up waterfall markings all along the way in the wilderness. The ancient markings on the cliffs in the dead sea region speak of how the whole land was abundant and flowing with vegetation.

But don't fret. ? will heal the land when He comes again! Yes, even the dead sea will be brought back to life when Yeshua Ha Mashiah touches down on the Mount of Olives on that great day! Hallelujah!

Do you want to be a part of the glorious procession of saints on that day my friend @rodneyskinner ?

Are you serious. Man you guys will make up anything. LOL.

The Bible uses the word for Desert and Wilderness interchangeably. Where did Abraham send Hagar. To the WILDERNESS OF BEERSHEBA. Its always been a desert since the Sahara turned to desert. LOL. So if the Negev has always been a Desert and the Land between Egypt and Israel has always been a Desert. He didn't really bring them into a land flowing with Milk and Honey. Well actually he did. Cause the land is only fit for raising cattle. You would need to also eat honey. The state of the land is also evident in Israel's number 1 export. WINE. Because Grapes are easily grown in Ariable land. In fact ? tells them hey I walked you around in the wilderness (desert that was inhabited by no man). To bring you to the Negev. LOL. Why did Caravan traders have to stop in Meggido.

If it was a cruise line and they offered me to go to a land flowing with milk and honey. You gave me some rotten old desert I'd call fraud. Cause that's not the picture you are trying to paint. As evidence by you trying to make it seem like there was waterfalls all over the place and lush fertile land. You can believe in the Loki trickster promises if you want too.
  • rodneyskinner
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Always an excuse.

1. @ the bolded. That's the whole point! You aren't studying the word of ? therefore you aren't dividing the word of ? correctly. As your posts so rightly indicate. Amen.

2. A workman unto ? is any person who studies to show themselves approved unto ? and therefore they aren't ashamed because they can rightly divide (handle) the word of ? correctly. Amen.

3. But you must be born again in order for you to be a workman unto ? . Will you receive salvation from Yeshua today my brother?

Fact is fact. No such thing as dividing the word of ? CORRECTLY. That's a way to dismiss fact under the guise that you are the keyholder to the accurate knowledge of ? . Which you aren't at some point the Bible has to be corroborated in order to justify punishing someone for not believing. Its unjust and ? would be no better than Satan misleading uneducated ones into a bird catcher trap to ? them.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Are you serious. Man you guys will make up anything. LOL.

The Bible uses the word for Desert and Wilderness interchangeably. Where did Abraham send Hagar. To the WILDERNESS OF BEERSHEBA. Its always been a desert since the Sahara turned to desert. LOL. So if the Negev has always been a Desert and the Land between Egypt and Israel has always been a Desert. He didn't really bring them into a land flowing with Milk and Honey. Well actually he did. Cause the land is only fit for raising cattle. You would need to also eat honey. The state of the land is also evident in Israel's number 1 export. WINE. Because Grapes are easily grown in Ariable land. In fact ? tells them hey I walked you around in the wilderness (desert that was inhabited by no man). To bring you to the Negev. LOL. Why did Caravan traders have to stop in Meggido.

If it was a cruise line and they offered me to go to a land flowing with milk and honey. You gave me some rotten old desert I'd call fraud. Cause that's not the picture you are trying to paint. As evidence by you trying to make it seem like there was waterfalls all over the place and lush fertile land. You can believe in the Loki trickster promises if you want too.

"And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed ? and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar."
    Genesis 13:10

You going to keep arguing against the word of ? or nah? @rodneyskinner

04.jpg

I've seen the evidence first hand, with my own two eyes. Up and down the dead sea region you can see where the waterfalls use to be, just like the 1 example of the pic above.

? can not lie. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Hilarious right lol

Always an excuse.

Fact is fact. No such thing as dividing the word of ? CORRECTLY. That's a way to dismiss fact under the guise that you are the keyholder to the accurate knowledge of ? . Which you aren't at some point the Bible has to be corroborated in order to justify punishing someone for not believing. Its unjust and ? would be no better than Satan misleading uneducated ones into a bird catcher trap to ? them.

"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come." John 16:13

Why do you resist the truth @rodneyskinner?

To correctly handle (divide) the word of ? , the Holy Spirit must be your teacher. He takes the things of Christ and makes them real to all those who believe.

"He will glorify me, because he will receive from me what is mine and will tell it to you." John 16:14

Without the spirit of ? living and abiding in you, you will continue to say the same erroneous things you've been saying. Always denying the plain meaning of what ? says because you refuse to accept the knowledge of the truth. ? has made His truth evidently plain, but your pride is keeping you from humbling yourself before Him and admitting that you don't have all the answers. You need help, just I need help my friend.

Therefore admit your need for the SAVIOR of our souls, Yeshua Ha Mashiach @rodneyskinner! He loves you and He wants to teach you. But you have to humble yourself. For ? resists the proud be He gives grace unto the humble. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    http://youtu.be/fzMDSYfmueE

Yes ? can prepare a table in the wilderness! Even preserving the evidence of waterfalls in the Dead Sea region for over 4,000 years!

Amen.

You going to keep denying the truth @rodneyskinner?

Or will you humble yourself my friend?

Yeshua loves you. Amen.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol atheists are idiotic... You do know that the land wasn't actually flowing with milk & honey right????? You do know was kind of language was being used to make a point right???