Woman VERBALLY Abuses Her BF Says EXTREMELY INAPPROPRIATE THINGS About His Daughter

Options
MasterJayN100
MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
Fellas what would you do in this situation??

https://youtu.be/xUxN93VIPnA

uy8v2KU.gif

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Childish

On both they parts

and he a ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't happen because my daughter is my wife's daughter. Having kids by the woman you're with FTW.

On another note, why would you even post of a video of you getting ? up like that?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this was neither grown or sexy
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't happen because my daughter is my wife's daughter. Having kids by the woman you're with FTW.

On another note, why would you even post of a video of you getting ? up like that?

It seems like the in thing to do nowadays.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My child is an extension of me so if someone had some foolishness to say about my child they would automatically get left alone.

I've always felt that if a man or woman hooked up and one had kids then the other spouse or significant other would not treat the child the same as their own flesh and blood.

No matter how hard they try and how much it's still not their flesh and blood, so they still will make some difference even if it's the slightest.

I probably couldn't love another man's flesh and blood like I love my own that's another reason why I tried to steer clear of women with kids when I was single it's not fair to the child or mother.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some way some how feminism is to blame for this
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before this man takes off his belt and does what is required he let this ? get away with all that fuckery but people will ignore me and call me crazy and extreme like they always do
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ...private moments don't stay private anymore welcome to the new internet
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She doesn't respect him. I wonder how she talks to him in public when there's people around.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i woulda peed on the ? . but that's just me.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's ignore the specifics of her talking slick about his daughter. Just from a language and tone of voice standpoint, my first question would be 'Who the ? is you talking to like that?!'. It's clear she don't respect that ? . As far as her actual comments, that's grounds for termination. She'd have to get out and we'd literally never speak again.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couldn't be me.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh yo lord you bout 10% of a ? man if you let a ? not only talk to you like that, but talk about your seed too?

All you would've seen is that ? phone dropping and me slapping the ? outta the ? and tossing her ass out the door.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? woulda had to meet me at 24 Hr Fitness
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some dudes are suckas like that
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh yo lord you bout 10% of a ? man if you let a ? not only talk to you like that, but talk about your seed too?

All you would've seen is that ? phone dropping and me slapping the ? outta the ? and tossing her ass out the door.

Chill before she calls the police to straighten out ya scary ass... leave that wolf talk , to real wolves. U fruity pebble rabbit ass ? .
  • D0wn
    Options
    How about those wht women.... cause had she been blk, in here would of looked like storm front
  • white sympathizer
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Chill before she calls the police to straighten out ya scary ass... leave that wolf talk , to real wolves. U fruity pebble rabbit ass ? .

Who you talking to ? , ill ? you in the ass and make you pay the doctor bill for the std i get ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's with that evil ? though. That's who he has in his house around his child.

If I were the mother that'd be evidence in a custody battle.
  • D0wn
    Options

Who you talking to ? , ill ? you in the ass and make you pay the doctor bill for the std i get ? .

? plz . u bend over , get low, touch ya toes and bust it open every time u hear sirens. Dont nobody respect a submissive ? .
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

saywha.gif

? is this ? ??? can somebody please ban this ? .
  • white sympathizer
    Options

? plz . u bend over , get low, touch ya toes and bust it open every time u hear sirens. Dont nobody respect a submissive ? .

Bet you got REAL good obamacare right sweetheart?

Because i dont be using ? on no hos.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broad is a ? . Sounds like a couple of crackas having a disagreement.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty sure this aint the ether the poster above you thread