• Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Child Support got this ? crippled for like what...10 years now? Smh
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Wait, he's been in the game all these years and he's meeting him JUST NOW?! SMDH Nice he paid homage tho.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Free Dark Man X

He got arrested again the other day, but the judge looked out for him..............

DMX was arrested for failing to pay child support again, according to USA Today. He was arrested on Tuesday (Oct.27) at his home in Westchester, N.Y on a contempt of court charge after not paying his ex-wife, Tashera Simmons, $10,000 a month in child support.

Luckily for X, he was released later that day after explaining to the judge that being incarcerated would further prevent him from paying the child support.

“All I have is my name and my reputation,” he said, adding that doing shows was the “only way [he] can make a living.” He was released without bail.

“I expect to see you back here on Nov. 18 to resolve this case in its totality,” Judge Paul Marx said. He told X that if he failed to appear in court, “things will not go well for you.”

The “Party Up” rapper was released from jail in September after serving three months of a six month sentence, also related to not paying child support.

10gs a month for child support?????? Lawd have mercy
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What new song with Rakim is DMX talking about in the beginning?

The only recent joint that's popping up is actually like two years old. Maybe they're re-releasing it..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFxeTmLi8s
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    What new song with Rakim is DMX talking about in the beginning?

The only recent joint that's popping up is actually like two years old. Maybe they're re-releasing it..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFxeTmLi8s

I hope not cause this is weeeeeeaaaaakkkkk
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Child Support got this ? crippled for like what...10 years now? Smh

The ? in the 10 to 20 million range in debt, him n rakim m prolly had a good convo about it

Dam, didn't realise he was that deep...hope he can stay out and finally back get on his grind
  • Clout3k
    Clout3k Members Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Options
    lmao this video had me cheesing that's dope

dog, exactly this. I didn't even realize i was smiling until it was over.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? YEAH!!! I just walked in clicked on this thread and have not stopped smiling!!!

This is one of the greatest pieces of footage I have seen in a long time!

@J.J_Evans Thanks for posting this!!
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this ? x probably think rakim old ass is his father finally coming to see him and ?

? basehead, how you let a ? get you for 10 stacks a month in child support?
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was dope as hell man. Need more stuff like this in The Reason.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    X s the goat. he single handedly resurrected nyc. Ra and Pac are my personal 1/1A. Paid in full is still in heavy rotation to this day. Good to see two legendary brothers holding court and showing love. Much respect
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Dope ? drop fam. 2 of the illest to ever do it, both in my top 10/15. That's why I be saying its alil different when another legend says youre top 5, respect from your peers means alil more.
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DMX has always been a cool dude meet him at a club out here in phx and me and my boy chopped it up with him for like 15 mins outside the restroom before he performed.