Options

Comments

• The Divine Visitor
    The Divine Visitor Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @HarlemNY where you at b. gonna need 2 coupons.
  • HarlemNY
    HarlemNY Members Posts: 294 ✭✭
    Options
    @HarlemNY where you at b. gonna need 2 coupons.

PM ME
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already sent the money my ?
  • HarlemNY
    Options
    I already sent the money my ?

i sent those ya way
  • The Divine Visitor
    Options
    For anyone still doubting, my man Harlem is the real deal. Got Destiny Taken King and Rise of the Tomb Raider for $20 each. (Nothing paid at the counter since I traded in the old destiny and just cause 2). IMG_20151110_211745.jpgIMG_20151110_215129-1.jpgIMG_20151110_215252-1.jpg
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been too busy gaming but you the real MVP @HarlemNY Salute!
  • The Divine Visitor
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    For anyone still doubting, my man Harlem is the real deal. Got Destiny Taken King and Rise of the Tomb Raider for $20 each. (Nothing paid at the counter since I traded in the old destiny and just cause 2). IMG_20151110_211745.jpgIMG_20151110_215129-1.jpgIMG_20151110_215252-1.jpg

Should have used that 50 and ur 360 and purchased a xb1

Even after the deductions, the Xbox One library isn't worth the money right now. Most of the compelling stuff for current gen are hd re-releases from last gen. I'm good on that. Plus I'd probably go with the PS4 if I were to get a new system. I haven't forgotten that Xbox One was basically an overpriced, low resolution, spy box when it first dropped. Not to mention my 360 backlog is deep right now. I don't knock you for making the jump though.
  • DetroitPlayaa
    DetroitPlayaa Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options

Even after the deductions, the Xbox One library isn't worth the money right now. Most of the compelling stuff for current gen are hd re-releases from last gen. I'm good on that. Plus I'd probably go with the PS4 if I were to get a new system. I haven't forgotten that Xbox One was basically an overpriced, low resolution, spy box when it first dropped. Not to mention my 360 backlog is deep right now. I don't knock you for making the jump though.

Either way you gone have to make that jump eventually.. They can't be doing too much for the new releases theses days on the older systems..
  • The Divine Visitor
    Options

Either way you gone have to make that jump eventually.. They can't be doing too much for the new releases theses days on the older systems..

By that time it won't be a jump. It'll be a small hop. My entry point will be far less than the people playing now. I'm cool with that......Matter o fact..........You aint watchin my pockest are you? You got pockets on the mind? You see I'm in here buying coupons right? What makes you think I'm gonna buy these systems now? Stop watching my pockets. That aint Harlem.

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might have to holler at HarlemNY again because I'm a try to get that Mad Max before Black Friday.
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ? , imma make sure your pockets are full for the rest of my life. I'm most likely gonna buy from you every payday. This thread is heavily slept on. Appreciate you for this bro, my wife can't say ? no more.

image.jpg

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you use these on games and accessories only?
  • DetroitPlayaa
    Options
    Might be a way for ? to get that full $60 back if someone brave enough to try it... So I got BO3 on xboxOne for someone and they was on bs.. Had someone else that wanted it ps4.. Took It back for the swap and on the new receipt it didn't say anything about the promo or "You saved $50" just that the game costed 59.99
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    I might have to holler at HarlemNY again because I'm a try to get that Mad Max before Black Friday.

I'll sell it to you for $30
  • HarlemNY
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Can you use these on games and accessories only?

any physical item in store

games, toys, books, accessories
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whats the fastest way to send money with pay pal? Last time i did that after a bet in the boxing thread it said it took like 3 to 5 business days to send it
  • DetroitPlayaa
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Whats the fastest way to send money with pay pal? Last time i did that after a bet in the boxing thread it said it took like 3 to 5 business days to send it

Use your debit card and not your bank account..
  • The Divine Visitor
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Use your debit card and not your bank account..

This discussion has been closed.